Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. (31399 Views)

When A Man Sees You Sitting Down And Walks Past You When He Doesn’t Need To? / Guys If You Were Stark Nakedd In Public, What Will U Do When Girls Walk Past You / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by HashtagMoniker(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lioness
Hisduchess:

this is the highest myopic and deceitful lie that I ve Ever read on Nairaland. thought it was only our werey GS lecturer akionu that had that kind of mindset but no I just found out that a young literate guy has that mindset too.this is a pitiful one aswear.so even virgins have done abortions or u also have the mindset that no adult girl is a virgin? Oga biko wake up there are girls who upholds morality no matter how bad the world is and that's their decision so have that in ur mind.thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Massdamm(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Offpoint:
She ate 15 wraps of Fufu on our first date at iya sikara buka and I asked her if she's OK, then she replied "I don't have appetite"...and that was how offpoint ran for his dare life.

Elephants in human clothing
bad guy
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mankosi:
he was truthful and in love. He thought he have found true love..
His truthfulness cleared the budding love from my heart. He has a daughter and a babymama now sha. Definitely not the kinda life I dream of.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Josh44s(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
EfeJay:

And you must have such terrible taste in women cheesy

Naaaa, I have good taste. I am just allergic to ugly chicks, like you for example.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by piagetskinner(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
if its just sex I can still manage... but a case of rape and abortions sends shivers down my spine
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by ashawopikin(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
devaydim:
Want Your Website To Be Safe As A Bank Vault In A Military Barracks? Get Web Maintenance NOW!
Do you have a business website, E-commerce, Multi-level Marketing Website, Web Blog or other types of brand website and you want it maintained regularly and professionally while you focus on your business?
Many business owners believe that by establishing a business website,they are done. But having a business website is only the beginning. One of the biggest mistakes business owners make is to believe that once their website is up and running, it can take care of itself. Regardless of how technically advanced your new or existing business website is it needs to be updated and maintained on a regular basis. And this is why your business needs a website maintenance plan.

Look at it this way. When you buy a new car you plan on keeping it well maintained with regular oil changes, tire rotation, etc. A business website is very similar and also needs to have regular maintenance. By not having a website maintenance plan your business website will deteriorate and become less useful over time. If you have outdated content, broken links or links that redirect to unrelated pages, your customers will get frustrated and go to your competitors’ better maintained website.

Why maintain a website?

 Constantly check bugs, errors, missing links etc
 update latest data to make the site and business grow effectively
 Help troubleshooting time
 Periodical review of traffic statistics and hits to the website
 Help improve search engines and page ranking

PLUS MUCH MORE!

AT, ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS, WE ARE SIMPLY ICT-CENTRIC BY NATURE!

Why don't you contact us now and be OUR NEXT BOSS?
e be like say u Neva collect ban before
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by zinaunreal(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
She slept with the Catholic priest of her church

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Josh44s:

Naaaa, I have good taste. I am just allergic to ugly chicks, like you for example.
Lol. My dear I'm one of the most beautiful girls you will ever set your eyes upon, that's if you're even 'opportuned' to meet me. Aborteficient girlfriends doesn't sound like 'good taste' to me tho undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
EfeJay:

And you must have such terrible taste in women cheesy
you know I think he's right as well
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Josh44s(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
EfeJay:

Lol. My dear I'm one of the most beautiful girls you will ever set your eyes upon, that's if you're even 'opportuned' to meet me. Aborteficient girlfriends doesn't sound like 'good taste' to me tho undecided

If I set my eyes on you, I won’t be able to sleep in peace for one whole month because nightmares will finish my career. Beautiful ke, if u wanna see cute Boi talk lemme allow u view my IG page cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Josh44s:

If I set my eyes on you, I won’t be able to sleep in peace for one whole month because nightmares will finish my career. Beautiful ke, if u wanna see cute Boi talk lemme allow u view my IG page cheesy

Lol career keh, he's even uploading pics and all.. You obviously have waaaay too much time on your hands, I doubt you have a career. I can't say the same for myself . Good luck with your aborteficient girlfriends tho kiss kiss
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobodys(f): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ighoga898:
That she'd never done abortion b4..

don't believe that crap a bit. Every girl at a certain point in time has done abortion.
What's wrong with Nl guys sef. Holy Mary, you guys generalize too much, way too much. so disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
When u meet a man you truly wanna be with, it's only normal to package and bury your silly pasts.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by adedehinbo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
there is this my ex that keeps telling me m ugly whenever we fighting which force me to look at the mirror if she was seeing something else of my face,but what surprises me more is she always coming back to beg,that girl drama too much

1 Like

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Josh44s(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
EfeJay:

Lol career keh, he's even uploading pics and all.. You obviously have waaaay too much time on your hands, I doubt you have a career. I can't say the same for myself . Good luck with your aborteficient girlfriends tho kiss kiss

See this Mgbanke o! Ama Boss in case you missed it. I have people working for me. And the letter C alone in my career is way bigger than ya dreams child.
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
Josh44s:

See this Mgbanke o! Ama Boss in case you missed it. I have people working for me. And the letter C alone in my career is way bigger than ya dreams child.

Oya nau Oga Boss, go and supervise your employees and stop mentioning this child biko grin grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Josh44s(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
EfeJay:

Oya nau Oga Boss, go and supervise your employees and stop mentioning this child biko grin grin grin grin

The fact some of us come here is just for fun. Don’t get it twisted. Outside Nairaland so many people are prominent but you won’t know. You too stop mentioning me cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hisduchess:

this is the highest myopic and deceitful lie that I ve Ever read on Nairaland. thought it was only our werey GS lecturer akionu that had that kind of mindset but no I just found out that a young literate guy has that mindset too.this is a pitiful one aswear.so even virgins have done abortions or u also have the mindset that no adult girl is a virgin? Oga biko wake up there are girls who upholds morality no matter how bad the world is and that's their decision so have that in ur mind.thank you

U know akionu... I'm guessing u a lioness

That man no well true true
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Hisduchess(f): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yampotatocarrot:

am a super lioness now
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Hisduchess(f): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yampotatocarrot:

am a super lioness now
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Josh44s:

The fact some of us come here is just for fun. Don’t get it twisted. Outside Nairaland so many people are prominent but you won’t know. You too stop mentioning me cheesy

Lol. You too don't get it twisted, just because you're used to dating aborteficient girls doesn't mean every other girl is aborteficient too undecided.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Josh44s(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
EfeJay:

Lol. You too don't get it twisted, just because you're used to dating aborteficient girls doesn't mean every other girl is aborteficient too undecided.

Oya carry ur wahala go. You win

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Heloct(f): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
What I heard was very scary and risky.

Don't expect me to put it here though.

Thank God it's all over.
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hisduchess:

am a super lioness now

Ooo, okay dear
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
Josh44s:

Oya carry ur wahala go. You win

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by carlosSeyi(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
Heloct:

Thank God it's all over.
then you should have just swerved if u not putting it here.. people seff

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
hkidola00:
wtf,please who is d guy getting married to her, what is his life structure like?
u will even be surprised na a very nice man who is quite succesful financially na im wan marry dat girlcheesy. Most runzgirls always end up with very nice men but then such men's life are always cut off by premature death in the marriage.
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Heloct:

Thank God it's all over.
i can guess. He confessed to u that he was once a yahoo+ guy and he has used the wombs and destiny of 30 girls to fortify imsef.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by tosyne2much(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Preshy561:
Don't ever disclose your past here if you are a Lady, these ones will use it against you.
Na so cheesy
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by hkidola00(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
lefulefu:
u will even be surprised na a very nice man who is quite succesful financially na im wan marry dat girlcheesy. Most runzgirls always end up with very nice men but then such men's life are always cut off by premature death in the marriage.
chaaiiii

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nayak100: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hisduchess:

God bless you abundantly... you just took the words out of my mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Response To: "I Love You"? / Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.