Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Amazing Facts You Never Knew About Yourself-by Offpoint - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Facts You Never Knew About Yourself-by Offpoint (627 Views)

17 Amazing Facts You Never Knew Exist. / 12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris / 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts You Never Knew About Yourself-by Offpoint by Offpoint: 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
Many of you will be astonish after reading this incredible facts about yourself, things you never really know about yourself. please it took me years of researched and gathering before I could come with this, everything is scientifically proven to be right. relax and enjoy.

1. Did you know if you sleep at night you'll definitely wake up in the morning? I guess you never know that.

2. Did you know that in 200 years time everyone reading this will be dead? yeah, now you know.

3. Did you know if you make soup with 20 pieces of meat, a day or 2 days later there will be less than 20 pieces of meat left in the pot? that's 8 wonders of the world

4. Did you know if you're a working class, you'll get paid at the end of the month?

5. Did you know if you stick your finger into your anus after visiting toilet... your hand will smell your poo? if you doubt you can try it out.

and lastly
Did you know 90% 98% of people reading this... account balance is not up to 1 million including me?

Thanks for reading. Don't feel bad for just knowing this today please, no body is an island of knowledge...

Oh! and if you're wondering why I have to post this in the Romance section, kindly go back and read the No. 5... this time slowly and skip this "Your anus after visiting".... then you know reason why I post it here.

cc:
bluezy23
UyaiIncomparabl
Re: Amazing Facts You Never Knew About Yourself-by Offpoint by OneStep3: 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
shocked
Re: Amazing Facts You Never Knew About Yourself-by Offpoint by sparta231(m): 12:02am On Oct 02, 2018
i know ya using airtel...say no to free mode

(1) (Reply)

Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More / Is There Anything Else I Need To Do To Make Me Desirable Or Qualified To Marry?? / Why Do Women Distance From Men When They Are Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.