Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

"Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says (15668 Views)

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:39am On Oct 02, 2018
• PDP cautions against victimising gov

Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose has said that the 2019 presidential election will be “a straight fight between President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigerians who are tired of his misrule.”In a statement yesterday by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the governor said Buhari would have Nigerians, who would shock him, to contend with in 2019 and not the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) or other opposition political parties alone.

Fayose said the tripod on which the Buhari administration was erected had collapsed like a pack of cards. “The international community has said corruption under Buhari is worse that in times past. “Nigerians themselves know that murderous herdsmen have joined Boko Haram under Buhari and the economy, which was booming under Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, went into recession under Buhari and has remained comatose.

“For Nigerians, the 2019 election is not about political parties, particularly as it affects Buhari’s presidency.“The election will be Nigerians versus Buhari and not PDP versus Buhari or PDP versus APC, especially knowing how negatively Buhari has impacted the lives of Nigerians,” Fayose said.

According to the governors, with millions of Nigerians thrown out of jobs and an uncountable number of companies folding up on a daily basis, Nigerians in their teeming numbers are waiting for the 2019 election to vent their anger and frustration on the president’s alleged disruptive and destructive policies.

“Buhari has damaged Nigeria. He has damaged the lives of an uncountable number of Nigerians. The suffering and untold hardship he has brought on Nigeria and Nigerians is unprecedented.“Most importantly, he has destroyed the trust of Nigerians in the ballot box and the people can’t wait to send him packing so that they can get their country back.”

Fayose said in 2019, the same shocker of 2015 would be witnessed and it would be a ruder shock for those who believed in their mastery of election
rigging to remain in power.On credibility of elections in the country, Fayose said: “Look at how they subverted the will of the people in Edo, Ondo, Ekiti and recently in Osun. The fact that they had to rig those elections is a clear testimony that Nigerians have rejected Buhari and his party.

Meanwhile, the South West leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) have warned President Buhari against victimising Fayose after leaving office in October 15, this year. They also condemned the Osun State governorship election and berated the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) for allegedly rigging the poll.The warning was contained in a statement issued at the end of the party’s stakeholders meeting held in Ibadan on Monday.

At the meeting were: the National Vice Chairman (Southwest), Eddy Olafeso; Chief Olubode George; Ekiti State Deputy Governor, Olusola Eleka; Dare Adeleke; Chief Bisi Ilaka; and former Southwest chairman, Tajudeen Oladipupo, among others.

They alleged rigging of Ekiti and Osun elections and therefore rejected the results. “We declare our disappointment in the administration of Buhari for his inability to preside over a nation where votes must count.

“We also give due cognizance to the earlier conducted Ekiti State election and the serious assault and battery of the Governor Ayodele Fayose. The conduct of the election itself, the massive vote buying that characterized it, the vote stealing and compromised posture of INEC, hence, reject the election result as it does not represent the electoral desire of the people.

“Therefore we support our candidates in the two aforementioned elections in Osun and Ekiti states to take concrete legal actions to recover their mandates from the roguish APC that is now becoming notorious for election rigging.“We also note that Fayose’s tenure comes to an end in a couple of weeks from now, therefore we wish him well in his future endeavors. We, however, observe that the Buhari administration has clearly indicated its desire to intimidate and harass him.

This attitude is cheap and very pedestrian.“Thus we declare our solidarity with Fayose and promise to stand firm in his support in the event of the prosecution of petty vendetta against his person.”

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerians-will-shock-buhari-in-2019-says-fayose/

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by JasonScoolari: 5:44am On Oct 02, 2018
We will not only shock the bag of bones called buhari, we will send him to COMA.....

God bless the PDP
God bless Nyesom Wike
God bless Delta State
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

63 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by littlewonders: 5:47am On Oct 02, 2018
Fayose! Fayose!! Express yourself sha...

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by orisa37: 5:48am On Oct 02, 2018
Yes. Go to Senate in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by blackpanda: 5:58am On Oct 02, 2018
Fayose the useless wailing noisemaker

All u do is wail wail wail and still lose grin

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by chiefolododo(m): 6:06am On Oct 02, 2018
Fayose a good man with good intentions.I don't think buhari will have up to 50votes

10 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Birdyclear: 6:07am On Oct 02, 2018
Buhari is a sure odd that's going back to Daura come next year, until he probes his Harlot wife will we know how true he's.. Cos i know a prof in my school whom his wife failed his course 3 times because she didn't merit to pass .... So change begins from the household

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Corrinthians(m): 6:13am On Oct 02, 2018
The same way you and your online voltrons shocked us after the millions of likes and shares you garnered online, none of which could be transformed into an actual ballot thumbprint. grin

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by excel101(m): 6:16am On Oct 02, 2018
The lifeless ln will be completely decimated come 2019

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Corrinthians(m): 6:17am On Oct 02, 2018
Birdyclear:
Buhari is a sure odd that's going back to Daura come next year, until he probes his Harlot wife will we know how true he's.. Cos i know a prof in my school whom his wife failed his course 3 times because she didn't merit to pass .... So change begins from the household
All una might begin and end for Nairaland. I wish una fit realise wetin count for once.

Yesterday I saw y'all making jest of Bus Drivers Association of Nigeria having endorsed Buhari. I looked at y'all and laughed real good. You know why? Those are the real folks with the votes, (the drivers, conductors, artisans, mechanics, market men and women, etc) not e noisemakers who scavenge for inconsequential likes and shares on social media platforms here and there.

Una must learn one day sha.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Afamed: 6:21am On Oct 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:
We will not only shock the bag of bones called buhari, we will send him to COMA.....

God bless the PDP
God bless Nyesom Wike
God bless Delta State
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Even when your Otueke fisherman was in power, the rest is history.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Birdyclear: 6:22am On Oct 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
All una might begin and end for Nairaland. I wish una fit realise wetin count for once.

Yesterday I saw y'all making gest of Bus Drivers Association of Nigeria having endorsed Buhari. I looked at y'all and laughed real good. You know why? Those are the real folks with the votes, not e noisemakers who scavenge for inconsequential likes and shares on social media platforms here and there.

Una must learn one day sha.
As if likes and shares pay my bills, you don't expect every man to believe in your ideology do you ? No to much talk with you keep believing in your change and let me be against a tyrant government.. As simple as that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Corrinthians(m): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2018
Birdyclear:
As if likes and shares pay my bills, you don't expect every man to believe in your ideology do you ? No to much talk with you keep believing in your change and let me be against a tyrant government.. As simple as that
Cc: Ekiti and Osun state. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Ganzagangan: 6:27am On Oct 02, 2018
Fayose, is your neck no longer paining you, don't worry about Nigerians fighting, you won't witness it, you might only hear of Buhari's resounding victory probably illegally on a smuggled radio, cause you should and would be in jail then.

Sai, Sai, Sai

Sai Baba.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Birdyclear: 6:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
Cc: Ekiti and Osun state. grin grin
Ekiti was free and fair but Osun wasn't. Take it or leave

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Deltayankeeboi: 6:31am On Oct 02, 2018
It will never be better for anybody supporting and planning to vote this government again next year because of their uncivilized tribe, useless religion and party affiliations.

Anybody who puts his tribe and religion ahead of the progress of Nigeria is an enemy of the country and must be dealt as such.

If you are supporting the incompetent dullard because he is from your region and religion and not for what he has to offer to the country, whatever you put your hands to do shall never prosper. Sorrow shall never depart from your household for putting your personal interest ahead of the development of a nation.

It shall never be well with you all. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Corrinthians(m): 6:31am On Oct 02, 2018
Birdyclear:
Ekiti was free and fair but Osun wasn't. Take it or leave
Same way you'd lament here after 2019, and HERE is where the consequences of your dissatisfaction will end - generation of likes and shares for you from the insults you'd give Buhari and Tinubu and APC in general. cheesy cheesy

After all said and done, Osinbobo will take over from Baba in 2023. Y'all shall remain in political wilderness for a long long time to come son. wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by JasonScoolari: 6:34am On Oct 02, 2018
Afamed:

Even when your Otueke fisherman was in power, the rest is history.
Brace yourself Zombie

You yourself go shock. cool

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Birdyclear: 6:36am On Oct 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
Same way you'd lament here after 2019, and HERE is where the consequences of your dissatisfaction will end - generation of likes and shares for you from the insults you'd give Buhari and Tinubu and APC in general. cheesy cheesy

After all said and done, Osinbobo will take over from Baba in 2023. Y'all shall remain in political wilderness for a long long time to come son. wink
Just like Sanwo-Olu I've been quoting a mad man, thanks for your time and make sure you take sniper this morning ..
Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Corrinthians(m): 6:39am On Oct 02, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
[s]It will never be better for anybody supporting and planning to vote this government again next year because of their uncivilized tribe, useless religion and party affiliations.

Anybody who puts his tribe and religion ahead of the progress of Nigeria is an enemy of the country and must be dealt as such.

If you are supporting the incompetent dullard because he is from your region and religion and not for what he has to offer to the country, whatever you put your hands to do shall never prosper. Sorrow shall never depart from your household for putting your personal interest ahead of the development of a nation.

It shall never be well with you all. Amen[/s].
Yadi yadi yadi. Same e noise everyday with little or no consequence.

If this shît matters, Fayose would still have been the cocky loudmouth he is, and Adeleke would have added a stripper pole for himself in his bedroom, while feeding us with his latest twerking moves.

Get a grip on yourselves boys.. The looming political harmattan coming your way is gonna be very long and dry- ask one of your heroes, Dele Momodu. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Corrinthians(m): 6:42am On Oct 02, 2018
Birdyclear:
Just like Sanwo-Olu I've been quoting a mad man, thanks for your time and make sure you take sniper this morning ..
cheesy cheesy

Has the effect of the one you took after Osun worn off, or you over diluted it? Coward.

Y'all must learn some manners by fire by force. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by onatisi(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2018
chiefolododo:
Fayose a good man with good intentions.I don't think buhari will have up to 50votes
Better don't bet on this assumption of yours. If Nigerians can sell their votes for 3 pieces of onions and one can of tin tomatoes, then I won't be surprised if buhari wins again. Don't forget an hungry man will not think twice of voting for Buhari or even the devil if offered 10-20k to just vote and go home .
As the calculations stands now , buhari still has the upper edge but between now and the election proper, anything can still happen

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 02, 2018
All they do is rant on social media but in reality APC has strategized how they will rig the election come 2019 just like they did in Osun and Ekiti states.
Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Deltayankeeboi: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
Yadi yadi yadi. Same e noise everyday with little or no consequence.

If this shît matters, Fayose would still have been the cocky loudmouth he is, and Adeleke would have added a stripper pole for himself in his bedroom, while feeding us with his latest twerking moves.

Get a grip on yourselves boys.. The looming political harmattan coming your way is gonna be very long and dry- ask one of your heroes, Dele Momodu. wink
Everything about you is a war, PDP vs APC. What about Nigerians that are apolitical, they are not to benefit from the country's wealth since your disposition is APC or nothing. Truly you and your people are the problem of the country.

While other countries are moving forward, putting the country's interest ahead of political interest, you zombies remain on Nairaland fighting for a lost cause. You will vote apc notwithstanding who they offer. My orientation is very different, Nigeria's progress supercedes my political affiliations.

6 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Corrinthians(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
[s]Everything about you is a war, PDP vs APC. What about Nigerians that are apolitical, they are not to benefit from the country's wealth since your disposition is APC or nothing. Truly you and your people are the problem of the country.

While other countries are moving forward, putting the country's interest ahead of political interest, you zombies remain on Nairaland fighting for a lost cause. You will vote apc notwithstanding who they offer. My orientation is very different, Nigeria's progress supercedes my political affiliations.[/s]
Pained soul. PDP will not smell that place anytime soon. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by Sirjamo: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2018
Ordinary sixteen Local government, this one couldn't deliver for his miserable party, he's here talking about a whole Nigeria!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by buhariguy(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2018
Thief fayose will either sneak out of the country by next week or he will be in jail.

And none of Pdp aspirant can win their various state.

I am in Sylvia pain.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by mjabdulk: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2018
i thought his mouth is dead too.
Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by LUGBE: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2018
Shock is understatement
Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by efilefun(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2018
grin
Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by semyman: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2018
Illiterate, it is not your fault

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says by gen2briz(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2018
Fayose

Please don't talk on behalf of we Nigerians again, Represent you and your family only. Each and everyone of us in Nigeria know what to do come 2019.. So shut una mouth up and focus on your party presidential primary election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killers Of Dora Akunyili’s Husband Won’t Go Unpunished – Buhari / Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election / Fayemi Weeps As Olayinka's Body Arrives Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.