Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,303 members, 7,846,353 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To (12153 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane / Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by Snow87(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
For me to spend my hard earned money on this fish smelling pussy I rather masturbate. Who sex epp
Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
I'm still yet to see reasons why men spend money just to obtain things as ordinary as sex you will both enjoy at the long run.
The problem with some men is that they don't know how to package themselves sotey girls go dey beg you for sex. ( girls in your league tho). Continue spending your money on love peddlers nah
Nr packager, how many free pussies have you knacked?
Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Colourich:
Nr packager, how many free pussies have you knacked?
Are you sure that's the Ideal qusstion? I think what we are keen to know is is the number of times you have offered you pussy for free to bus conductors and agberos?
I will appreciate if you can answer the question
Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
Are you sure that's the Ideal qusstion? I think what we are keen to know is is the number of times you have offered you pussy for free to bus conductors and agberos?
I will appreciate if you can answer the question
Unfortunately for you, I have no business with bus conductors and agberos, I have class okay, we all can't be classless like you.
Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2018
Colourich:
Unfortunately for you, I have no business with bus conductors and agberos, I have class okay, we all can't be classless like you.
Too bad your self acclaimed class couldn't help you comprehend the simple post I made earlier and reason to it. Next time your brain fails you, simple mind your own business or go ahead and hump on any available dick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride / Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) / Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.