Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To (12141 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane / Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by Rhebert1(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2018
High cost of living has forced young ladies to become prostitutes.

They are busy parading steamy photos online and looking for se.x clients.

This lady displayed her big booty online and told any man interested in se.x to contact her.

However, she doesn’t take less than 10,000.

This is how she advertised herself on Tagged, a social media platform that has been turned into a brothel.

SEE MORE PICTURES BUT BE ADVISED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by ouzo1(m): 8:53am On Oct 02, 2018
10k for how many years?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by Kingosytex(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2018
me pay u 10k for using my strength to dig into ur unfillable hole

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by BluntBoy(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2018
ouzo1:
10k for how many years?
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2018
https:///CZkh9K8Xng5CBxFcaNE9Yg

quote me to copy full link
Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2018
I'm still yet to see reasons why men spend money just to obtain things as ordinary as sex you will both enjoy at the long run.
The problem with some men is that they don't know how to package themselves sotey girls go dey beg you for sex. ( girls in your league tho). Continue spending your money on love peddlers nah

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by Osinamoney: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2018
Kingosytex:

Boss, sense wee not kee you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by hatux: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2018
ouzo1:
10k for how many years?
grin grin
Bad man...

2 Likes

Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2018
Our guys are not helping matters they succeeded in making it look as if sex is privileged to a and they are doing guys favour to engage in it.

1 Like

Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by oloriooko(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2018
ouzo1:
10k for how many years?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by nwachukwu9(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Useless ashawo,why would I pay money to destroy myself, I don't even known the kind of evil spirit you have or the kind diseases you get, I don't known how many dick has entered that hole of yours

1 Like

Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by nwachukwu9(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Our ladies at times are not helping matters, you love a girl so much she would Tell you can't we just be Friend's,such guys would have no other option than to pay prostitute and enjoy pussy,but if every guy has a good Girlfriend, then this prostitute would not have market at all

1 Like

Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by Kenny2zy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
10k for that smelling hole
Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by Dreyl(m): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Smh
Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
Matthew 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah." Jesus then left them and went away.

1 Like

Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by kmaster007: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
I wonder how many pples she won giv AIDS
Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by ruggedtimi(m): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Probably scam..Come to owerri and see what female students are into during odd hours. Especially female students from nekede and imsu.

2 Likes

Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by eghuan1(m): 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
So I should pay 10k for burning the small food wey I don chop? E be like she no know say na Buhari de rule this country

2 Likes

Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by eghuan1(m): 12:00am On Oct 03, 2018
ruggedtimi:
Probably scam..Come to owerri and see what female students are into during odd hours. Especially female students from nekede and imsu.

So I should leave my hustle just yo come and see what girls are doing in your area when my people de do international championship
Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by hernandson(m): 6:37am On Oct 03, 2018
Kingosytex:
that is 1k per year bro. u no get joy ooo
Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by Partnerbiz(f): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2018
If i remember, how much i go suffee to make that money, i buy sense shocked
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by royalair(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2018
That place na gold?

Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2018
Rhebert1:
High cost of living has forced young ladies to become prostitutes.

They are busy parading steamy photos online and looking for se.x clients.

This lady displayed her big booty online and told any man interested in se.x to contact her.

However, she doesn’t take less than 10,000.

This is how she advertised herself on Tagged, a social media platform that has been turned into a brothel.

SEE MORE PICTURES BUT BE ADVISED

Most of the girls on tagged are downright ugly and looking like old and tired heifers.
New suggestions. Wtf.
Re: Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To by dreamwords: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2018
maybe she want to sell her Infinix Hot S3X for 10k to raise money for her school fees,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) / Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.