Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. (8051 Views)

What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Bluezy13(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Offpoint:
Scariest:
When my Yoruba demon of a neighbor asked me to go fetched him bathing water 7 years ago, when I brought the water he was busy talking with his friends outside. so, I decide to take the water into his room, immediately I got inside here lay this woman the size of 50 elephants.. naked and black as coal... I don't know when I screamed out at the top of my voice JESUS!!! and drop the water, ran out... he was like "What happen? wetin dey pursuit you?" I was like "I see demon" till date that she still scared the hell out of me...

Funniest:
When I asked LEO [UBA bot] when last he had sex and he replied me "When last did you wash your brain"?

Surprise Experience
When I asked a friend to transfer N100 to me so that I can withdraw my last N500... after he transferred it and walked 30mins to ATM, on getting there I queued for 20mins more and when it was almost my turn I received a maintenance debt alert of N52 from UBA... the surprise and frustration on my face that day I'll never forget

Hehehe...

Your surprise experience really knocked me off cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Offpoint: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hehehe...
Your surprise experience really knocked me off cheesy
Lol, inwardly I was crying and outwardly I was boiling with anger...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
ganie:
The scariest day of my life so far will be seeing full grown up men shot with a gun and ending their journey in life with petrol and a match stick. I was in junior school then when on my way to school I saw OPC men beating 3 guys with iron rod with OLE OLE chants. They led them to the centre of the road where they burnt them up. You needed to see how I was covered with goosebumps while hearing them cry in deep pains until life left their body.
omg
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Bluezy13(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Offpoint:
Lol, inwardly I was crying and outwardly I was boiling with anger...
I can relate cheesy
How did you later cope afterwards??
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hahha..... Off point..... Na wa oh. Its not good to be broke
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Divay22(f): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

cheesy

Na you first come na...
Done.
Waiting for yours.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Offpoint: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

I can relate cheesy
How did you later cope afterwards??
Yeah, na story now.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Bluezy13(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Divay22:
Done. Waiting for yours.
Allow me to confirm yours cheesy
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Emexicoman(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
One I was much younger, I worked at a factory in Aba after my SSCE, its soap factory though. One day I was about removing soap from the mouth of the machine when I got electrocuted to the machine( like glued) .. In the agony of electricity passing through my body from head to feet, I shouted 'Jisosseeeeeeee....! I fell to the floor and I looked at my self and realized I was still alive.
Moved to Lagos a year later, and on a very crazy day after the end of business, I couldn't deposit my sales at the bank, so I had to take it home. From Enu Owa in Idumaota I was heading to Abule Ado. I had all the money I sold that day with me (about 300k) so I was trekking with my subordinate on Eko bridge. Side by side with my boy, I felt my shoe laces were loose and I decided to bend down and tie them . I saw a guy coming from behind, he passed me and another two guys were behind him. So after lacing my shoe, I decided to jog and meet my boy in front, i felt the to guys behind clisin doqn on me,I jogged pass the guy that passed me earlier, and all of a sudden I heard him screaming, help, help, help...!! He had been attacked. I screamed at my boy in front 'Uzondu run..!!! We both ran the length of Eko bridge from Idumota to the other end.
Lastl, I moved to Abj, around that kind 2013.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Bluezy13(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Divay22:
Funniest moments
My bro and i were watching WRONG TURN and we watched it until PHCN took the light in the night and we went to bed. Him to is room and me, to my mum's room.

Not up to an hour he rushed back to my mum's door knocking and calling my name and when i answered him "what is it " he said i should come o, he couldn't sleep again that he has been imagining things (effect of the movie) so i told him i was coming, immediately i wanted to stand up, my mum held me and was like "Why you dey allow this boy use your head self. I was just staring at her confused and she continued "If him no fit sleep wetin concern you.na you send am make he watch bad film for night. na so he watch one snake film finish, he run come my room for night say Snake dey pursuit am. Lol.

I pleaded with her to allow me keep him company and she allowed me and that was how we got talking..From family to friends, to guys and girls and luckily nepa brought back the light, we were still talking and laughing, even my mum was laughing in the room and when she couldn't bear it, she joined us.

It got to point, i was feeling hungry and since there was no indomie in the house again, she had to prepare spaghetti. after eating i rushed to the room and mum was like, where you dey go? i looked at her and said "Make i do wake keeping for you.i dey go sleep na, before i even finished what i was saying, my brother just walked passed me to his room and my mum was yelling, Una don make sleep commot from my eyes una wan go sleep leave me abi and we started laughing.

We went back to bed at about 4 while she was awake till 5..
And now that he's not around, anytime i find it hard to sleep, I just enter his room and start a conversation in my head... Even insomnia self dey fear.
He was my best night conversationalist kiss kiss

Hehehe...

Chai
You mean even your mum was also scared cheesy

And for the solo conversations you have in his room, won't it affect you psychologically ??
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Emexicoman(m): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
I bought a car, and I decided to hustle part time with it. I was driving towards the pedestrian bridges at Dei Dei, in Abj on the express way.and then out of no where an old man just popped out crossing the road, he couldn't run, and he couldn't even walk fast. I was approacing on speed, I saw the danger, and all my passengers did as well, they were all shouting blood of Jesus,blood if Jesus.! I was terrified and by some inspiration I happened to hold myself and thought of watching the old man's movement, he was moving, so in a split second I judged it was best to pass behind him since he was moving.. And vam it worked.. I didn't hit him at speed and we were all safe.
I've seen things guys, to be a man is not a days job

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by gift01: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
witnessed a Bank robbery. Very crazy day. Watching robbers gun down a man before snatching his car. Seen an accident happen on Lagos-Ibadan express. The bus had a burst tyre on top speed and voom!
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
gift01:
witnessed a Bank robbery. Very crazy day. Watching robbers gun down a man before snatching his car. Seen an accident happen on Lagos-Ibadan express. The bus had a burst tyre on top speed and voom!
jeez....

You've seen a lot of terrible things o

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by ruggedtimi(m): 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
I just returned back from Uni for summer break and that same night I witnessed about 5 robbers armed with rifles trying to gain entrance into my family house. There is an open space on the roof of the house like a balcony. I had to pass through the roof's balcony and walked on the roof..after saying a short prayer vam! i jumped off from the roof of a two storey building. I am alive today and walking very fine, only a scar to my face. I guess fear and adrenaline made me jumped in order to call for help. I eventually got up with my eyes filled with blood and went to a police station not to far from my house that same night with the aide of some community boys i met. Haha! policemen dey ask me which gun d robbers carry and they were contemplating whether they should blow siren to my area.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by CanineOfJackal: 12:15am On Oct 03, 2018
mine happen 3months ago when my sister called me that mom was dying, I became disorganized that I burst out crying, I was just helpless because she came back from hospital a day before that. I asked my sister to take her to hospital again but there was no means of getting there since they are in d village.

I called up my nurse friend who said she might have over dose on her diabetic drugs which made her sugar level to decrease much. She advised taking her to hospital that midnight. I was so weak and helpless that midnight. I tried talking to my mum through the phone but she wasn't responding, I was crying like a baby, my younger sisters were d one calling my other line to be a man and stop crying but I just couldn't stop.
I decided to use Google to browse divine healing verses that night then I started praying to God for mercies, I prayed for 4hrs then slept off and continue praying in my dream. I even asked God to transfer d sickness unto my body cos I'm stronger to fight it unlike my mum.

God finally did it for me and we braved it till the morning then the next day she was taken to d hospital and till this very moment she is strong as a fiddle.

it was a scary experience for me

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 12:15am On Oct 03, 2018
ruggedtimi:
I just returned back from Uni for summer break and that same night I witnessed about 5 robbers armed with rifles trying to gain entrance into my family house. There is an open space on the roof of the house like a balcony. I had to pass through the roof's balcony and walked on the roof..after saying a short prayer vam! i jumped off from the roof of a two storey building. I am alive today and walking very fine, only a scar to my face. I guess fear and adrenaline made me jumped in order to call for help. I eventually got up with my eyes filled with blood and went to a police station not to far from my house that same night with the aide of some community boys i met. Haha! policemen dey ask me which gun d robbers carry and they were contemplating whether they should blow siren to my area.
haha... you're rugged indeed.

I'm not surprised at what the policeman said. naija police force are the worst. I hope it didn't affect your sight?
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
mine happen 3months ago when my sister called me that mom was dying, I became disorganized that I burst out crying, I was just helpless because she came back from hospital a day before that. I asked my sister to take her to hospital again but there was no means of getting there since they are in d village.

I called up my nurse friend who said she might have over dose on her diabetic drugs which made her sugar level to decrease much. She advised taking her to hospital that midnight. I was so weak and helpless that midnight. I tried talking to my mum through the phone but she wasn't responding, I was crying like a baby, my younger sisters were d one calling my other line to be a man and stop crying but I just couldn't stop.
I decided to use Google to browse divine healing verses that night then I started praying to God for mercies, I prayed for 4hrs then slept off and continue praying in my dream. I even asked God to transfer d sickness unto my body cos I'm stronger to fight it unlike my mum.

God finally did it for me and we braved it till the morning then the next day she was taken to d hospital and till this very moment she is strong as a fiddle.

I feel your pain at that point of time bro. the despair and feeling of helplessness. its very bad and frustrating.

your mum is diabetic. how is she dealing with the aliment now
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 12:19am On Oct 03, 2018
Emexicoman:
I bought a car, and I decided to hustle part time with it. I was driving towards the pedestrian bridges at Dei Dei, in Abj on the express way.and then out of no where an old man just popped out crossing the road, he couldn't run, and he couldn't even walk fast. I was approacing on speed, I saw the danger, and all my passengers did as well, they were all shouting blood of Jesus,blood if Jesus.! I was terrified and by some inspiration I happened to hold myself and thought of watching the old man's movement, he was moving, so in a split second I judged it was best to pass behind him since he was moving.. And vam it worked.. I didn't hit him at speed and we were all safe.
I've seen things guys, to be a man is not a days job
wow... you're strong to have been able to hold yourself o
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by CanineOfJackal: 12:20am On Oct 03, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
I feel your pain at that point of time bro. the despair and feeling of helplessness. its very bad and frustrating.

your mum is diabetic. how is she dealing with the aliment now
She is on drug and a rigid diet. Those two things are very important. That's why I watch what I eat today
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 12:22am On Oct 03, 2018
I remember the time I forgot my student ID card at home during exam period. as you know, no card, no exam

I shed tears that day. real tears

to make matters worse, I came late

thank God for one lecturer. bless that woman.

she begged on my behalf but they put me apart from the crowd under close supervision

I got a B at last sha

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Flattino(m): 12:22am On Oct 03, 2018
[s]
CanineOfJackal:

[/s]
Trash . She will still die one day .
So will you ,and every other person in this world.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 12:25am On Oct 03, 2018
Flattino:
[s][/s]
shut up. if someone here wishes your mama dies now, you won't let naira land hear word again. ha. are you praying for his mama to die quickly ni

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by CanineOfJackal: 12:26am On Oct 03, 2018
Flattino:
[s][/s]
She will die one day but not now boy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Flattino(m): 12:27am On Oct 03, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
shut up. if someone here wishes your mama dies now, you won't let naira land hear word again. ha. are you praying for his mama to die quickly ni
Bla bla bla .
Say all this bullshit you want .

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by CanineOfJackal: 12:27am On Oct 03, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Leave him alone, he might even knock on hades door tonight
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 12:30am On Oct 03, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Leave him alone, he might even knock on hades door tonight
ignore him. he wants to derail the thread
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Flattino(m): 12:30am On Oct 03, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
She is on drug and a rigid diet. Those two things are very important. That's why I watch what I eat today
You will watch her eat her last very soon.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Flattino(m): 12:32am On Oct 03, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
widemouthed Igbo. let us not derail the thread. any other person who would like to share his/her experiences should please specify smiley
tongue tongue
bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TBT-Throw Back Picture Thread / Best Moments Of Life / 18 Die In Separate Car Accidents In Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.