Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. (8057 Views)

What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by CanineOfJackal: 12:33am On Oct 03, 2018
Flattino:

She will die before December .
Go write it down ! Dude .
I would have lost it with you but I won't go down that road.

I declare Life into your mom's age because Mommas are the best.

My mom is not dying this year nor 20years time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 12:36am On Oct 03, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
I would have lost it with you but I won't go down that road.

I declare Life into your mom's age because Mommas are the best.

My mom is not dying this year nor 20years time
Tue Yoruba says
"eni to o ba ni RU eni o le mo ye eni''
" one who doesn't have some one won't know his/her worth"

maybe he doesnt know the worth of a mother

don't blame him.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 12:41am On Oct 03, 2018
when I was in SS2, my economics teacher sent a friend of mine to the bank to pay in some money to her account. the boy went in to pay the money and returned safely.
10 minutes later, we heard gun shots and realised that a robbery was going on in the same bank the boy went to.

the boy was just thanking God for his life

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by CanineOfJackal: 12:43am On Oct 03, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Tue Yoruba says "eni to o ba ni RU eni o le mo ye eni'' " one who doesn't have some one won't know his/her worth"
maybe he doesnt know the worth of a mother
don't blame him.
He is a Kid so I can't feed his idiocy.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 12:44am On Oct 03, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
He is a Kid so I can't feed his idiocy.
abi now
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Preshy561(f): 12:47am On Oct 03, 2018
Nice thread.kiss
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 12:48am On Oct 03, 2018
Preshy561:
Nice thread.kiss
it would be nicer if you'd contribute, you know smiley
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Preshy561(f): 12:50am On Oct 03, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
it would be nicer if you'd contribute, you know smiley
My life's boring.
Meanwhile today is my birthday.kiss

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 12:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Preshy561:
My life's boring. Meanwhile today is my birthday.kiss
wow. so is mine smiley
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 12:53am On Oct 03, 2018
Preshy561:

My life's boring.
Meanwhile today is my birthday.kiss
happy birthday to both of us. just share at least one. your life can't be that boring.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Divay22(f): 2:15am On Oct 03, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hehehe...

Chai
You mean even your mum was also scared cheesy

And for the solo conversations you have in his room, won't it affect you psychologically ??
I don't think so.
It's one thing i can't stop doing.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Preshy561(f): 5:55am On Oct 03, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
wow. so is mine smiley
Lol.be serious.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Preshy561(f): 5:58am On Oct 03, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
happy birthday to both of us. just share at least one. your life can't be that boring.
Thanks dear.kiss
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by nwanyiugbo122(f): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
the agony of a mother over a missing child catch you for a sec there. How is she now
As in ehh, my heart jumped out from my body. She is doing well. Tanx.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by dedons: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2018
let the lies keep coming
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by AfroMighty(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2018
One shocking and funny incident 25th of July this year (12am-2am)...Fulani men came to rob my lodge, adama lodge GK (minna). A guy ran out of his room to inform the guy next room that Fulani's are robbing the lodge, foolishly I locked the door (my roomies went to town because it was weekend) then a shout from a girl echo through the entire lodge, (my thought was that the Fulani's have start killing fellow lodge mate and Fulani's killing was rampant around that time), unknown they are two rooms away from mine... the moment I open the door, one of them follow me... the first thing that came to my mind was the fence and it has barb wires, I didn't think twice before I jump the fence like a professional thief, my leg bleeded from the cut I sustain while trying to jump the fence...I thank God cause it wasn't luck but grace I will have been killed if too say the one who pursue me was with a gun and not a knife (I was the only one who scale the fence during the robbery)
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Frankicent(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
in other words, she told him not to patronize her again. She also told him that his preeq has stroke so it can't function again.

lwkmd guy you wicked oo why use the word stroke.. I think nervous ness cause stuff like that.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Frankicent(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Update

One of my friends told me a story. This one is a bit scary o.

He and one guy went to a night club that night. They were chilling when they spotted two chicks twerking and dancing like there was no tomorrow. They decided to approach them. Turns out they were prostitutes.

They carried them to another club establishment and had the time of their lives. After that, they parted way went home separately.

So as they were going home in my friends car, the gal mood suddenly swinged from happy mood to gloomy and sad mood. My friend asked her what the matter was but she never responded. The only thing she told him was "Please stop the car. I wanna ease myself." This was about 3 in The morning.

The girl got down and dived into a bush. He waited. 10 minutes later, the girl was yet to come out. Due to concern and partly curiosity, he went into the bush to search for her. As he got to the bush, a dog (pitch black) suddenly rushed out and chased him. He scaled a fence before he was able to escape.

He trekked home. Shaken and frightened.

His only thanks was that he didn't Bleep her cause that was the thing he wanted to do.

lolz so the gal iz the dog

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Frankicent:

yes, I think so.

Things day o
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Frankicent:

yes, I think so , things day o
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
AfroMighty:
One shocking and funny incident 25th of July this year (12am-2am)...Fulani men came to rob my lodge, adama lodge GK (minna). A guy ran out of his room to inform the guy next room that Fulani's are robbing the lodge, foolishly I locked the door (my roomies went to town because it was weekend) then a shout from a girl echo through the entire lodge, (my thought was that the Fulani's have start killing fellow lodge mate and Fulani's killing was rampant around that time), unknown they are two rooms away from mine... the moment I open the door, one of them follow me... the first thing that came to my mind was the fence and it has barb wires, I didn't think twice before I jump the fence like a professional thief, my leg bleeded from the cut I sustain while trying to jump the fence...I thank God cause it wasn't luck but grace I will have been killed if too say the one who pursue me was with a gun and not a knife (I was the only one who scale the fence during the robbery)
you get mind to even jump fence. If na me, I for weak there
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Rocktation, lalasticlala, farano... Shift this thing now
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Rocktation, Lalasticlala...
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Frankicent(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
yes, I think so , things day o

nawa oo... why she chase you.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Frankicent:

nawa oo... why she chase you.
Lol.
She was hostile in spiritual form ni cheesy
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
This one happened to one of my friends last year
One of my friend told me that a girl he met way back @ school came visiting and after the show in the morning the guy went to bath in preparation for work .

He and the girl were friend with benefits

And the girl did the house cleaning. So he asked the girl to go and flush the used condom in the toilet and she said she has threw it away. My friend went to the bin to retrieve it and flush it. but its wasnt there and my friend kept questioning her where she kept it.

She started behaving funny and pretended that she didnt know where it is. So, my guy became suspissious and started searching his house- under the foam, pillow,rug, table and every where and lastly searched the girls handbag, lol and behold the condom was carefully hidden inside, her excuse is that she didnt know when she put it there,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Till today, neither me nor my friend knows what she wanted to do with it. I have no reasonable answer to that question
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Frankicent(m): 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Lol. She was hostile in spiritual form ni cheesy

lol I doubt this jawe.. how do you know

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by SenhorSean(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
it was in 2011, a fish hawker was stopped and invited into the compound. After mom bought fish...We closed the gate and went bck inside... Few minutes later, mom realised my kid bro is missing, It was few months to his 2nd birthday... No one suspected when got out. he's never been outside the compound on his own. We searched the whole neighbourhood for more than 4hrs...towards evening...

Everyone was panicking and very sad... We went on asking from house to house...
Suddenly, we saw him among a few kids near a church...we went to get him...they told us he was just playing since he came there and they were wondering where he came from...
We were just thanking God he didnt fall into the wrong hands.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Frankicent:

lol I doubt this jawe.. how do you know
guy, its true o. I'm serious.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
SenhorSean:
it was in 2011, a fish hawker was stopped and invited into the compound. After mom bought fish...We closed the gate and went bck inside... Few minutes later, mom realised my kid bro is missing, It was few months to his 2nd birthday... No one suspected when got out. he's never been outside the compound on his own. We searched the whole neighbourhood for more than 4hrs...towards evening...

Everyone was panicking and very sad... We went on asking from house to house...
Suddenly, we saw him among a few kids near a church...we went to get him...they told us he was just playing since he came there and they were wondering where he came from...
We were just thanking God he didnt fall into the wrong hands.
wow.

Thank God it didn't happen during this present era where paedophiles are everywhere.

Like 1000 things would've crossed your minds
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Frankicent(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Emexicoman:
I bought a car, and I decided to hustle part time with it. I was driving towards the pedestrian bridges at Dei Dei, in Abj on the express way.and then out of no where an old man just popped out crossing the road, he couldn't run, and he couldn't even walk fast. I was approacing on speed, I saw the danger, and all my passengers did as well, they were all shouting blood of Jesus,blood if Jesus.! I was terrified and by some inspiration I happened to hold myself and thought of watching the old man's movement, he was moving, so in a split second I judged it was best to pass behind him since he was moving.. And vam it worked.. I didn't hit him at speed and we were all safe.
I've seen things guys, to be a man is not a days job

please tell us more grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Moments Of Life / 18 Die In Separate Car Accidents In Abuja / If Facebook Was A School....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.