Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. (8054 Views)

What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Frankicent(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
ruggedtimi:
I just returned back from Uni for summer break and that same night I witnessed about 5 robbers armed with rifles trying to gain entrance into my family house. There is an open space on the roof of the house like a balcony. I had to pass through the roof's balcony and walked on the roof..after saying a short prayer vam! i jumped off from the roof of a two storey building. I am alive today and walking very fine, only a scar to my face. I guess fear and adrenaline made me jumped in order to call for help. I eventually got up with my eyes filled with blood and went to a police station not to far from my house that same night with the aide of some community boys i met. Haha! policemen dey ask me which gun d robbers carry and they were contemplating whether they should blow siren to my area.

lwkmd police dey fear... Dey don't want to jam guys with bomb.... best is SARS.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by SenhorSean(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
wow.

Thank God it didn't happen during this present era where paedophiles are everywhere.

Like 1000 things would've crossed your minds
Yeah sure...It was crazy! I was overthinkin.. So many random thoughts. mom was still not okay after we found him dat evening until later.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Frankicent(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
mine happen 3months ago when my sister called me that mom was dying, I became disorganized that I burst out crying, I was just helpless because she came back from hospital a day before that. I asked my sister to take her to hospital again but there was no means of getting there since they are in d village.

I called up my nurse friend who said she might have over dose on her diabetic drugs which made her sugar level to decrease much. She advised taking her to hospital that midnight. I was so weak and helpless that midnight. I tried talking to my mum through the phone but she wasn't responding, I was crying like a baby, my younger sisters were d one calling my other line to be a man and stop crying but I just couldn't stop.
I decided to use Google to browse divine healing verses that night then I started praying to God for mercies, I prayed for 4hrs then slept off and continue praying in my dream. I even asked God to transfer d sickness unto my body cos I'm stronger to fight it unlike my mum.

God finally did it for me and we braved it till the morning then the next day she was taken to d hospital and till this very moment she is strong as a fiddle.

it was a scary experience for me

chai God is merciful oo
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Frankicent(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
guy, its true o. I'm serious.

if she had bitten you.. something else would have happened to you ooo. chai that why I don't appreciate banging some gal you barely know.

The other gal what happen to that 1?
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Frankicent:

please tell us more grin
Lol... It would be better to share one of your stories you know
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Frankicent:

if she had bitten you.. something else would have happened to you ooo. chai that why I don't appreciate banging some gal you barely know.

The other gal what happen to that 1?
well, nothing happened. The other guy has relocated and I haven't spoken to him for some time now.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
SenhorSean:

Yeah sure...It was crazy! I was overthinkin.. So many random thoughts. mom was still not okay after we found him dat evening until later.
God is merciful.
How is the kid doing now
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by SenhorSean(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
God is merciful. How is the kid doing now
Very fine.. Now in Basic 6...Thanks
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
That's great.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Worked in a hotel and was the receptionist.

Some guys came to lodge and all of a sudden, they became so friendly buying drinks for me and my co-workers.

Just didn't know when they vanished, the next day one guy came out of their room heavily intoxicated and was saying "my car"

Turns out those guys drugged him and stole he's car.

After regaining he's senses, the owner of the car went to report to the police I was the one who drugged him and helped the thieves carry him into a room.

Thank God for CCTV that showed the bastard walking into the room on he's own. (I was in a cell when all these was going on, already charged with "conspiracy to theft"wink October 28th ( on my birthday grin grin grin grin

Another was, a customer gave me he's phone cos he came really late by 3am with he's olosho to lodge and didn't have enough to pay for the room
The next morning, he told me he was coming back with the money...handed the phone to me.
A few minutes later, the olosho came back, and asked for the phone...and gave me the balance (I thought she was he's girlfriend)

Baba returned and said, take give me my phone, I said " I don give your babe"

Baba screameddddddd nah oloshoooooo oh
I just knew I was bleeped
Baba said the phone was 130k or so

Got locked up again grin grin grin my boss gave him 75k sha
Turned out he didn't pay her that's why she took the phone.
Sh3 returned it sha and the guy returned the money as well.

After that day until I left .
I've awakened my mangekyou and rinnegan
I see everything.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
Worked in a hotel and was the receptionist.

Some guys came to lodge and all of a sudden, they became so friendly buying drinks for me and my co-workers.

Just didn't know when they vanished, the next day one guy came out of their room heavily intoxicated and was saying "my car"

Turns out those guys drugged him and stole he's car.

After regaining he's senses, the owner of the car went to report to the police I was the one who drugged him and helped the thieves carry him into a room.

Thank God for CCTV that showed the bastard walking into the room on he's own. (I was in a cell when all these was going on, already charged with "conspiracy to theft"wink October 28th ( on my birthday grin grin grin grin

Another was, a customer gave me he's phone cos he came really late by 3am with he's olosho to lodge and didn't have enough to pay for the room
The next morning, he told me he was coming back with the money...handed the phone to me.
A few minutes later, the olosho came back, and asked for the phone...and gave me the balance (I thought she was he's girlfriend)

Baba returned and said, take give me my phone, I said " I don give your babe"

Baba screameddddddd nah oloshoooooo oh
I just knew I was bleeped
Baba said the phone was 130k or so

Got locked up again grin grin grin my boss gave him 75k sha
Turned out he didn't pay her that's why she took the phone.
Sh3 returned it sha and the guy returned the money as well.

After that day until I left .
I've awakened my mangekyou and rinnegan
I see everything.
Wow.

I was told hotel work doesn't pay at all. The work is very dangerous
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Are you still working there
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Are you still working there
nope not at all
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Frankicent(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Lol... It would be better to share one of your stories you know

we'll haven't had any weird experience. Except 1 don't know if I was In a trance or dreaming...

that kind stuff you saw something wake pass you....
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Frankicent(m): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
well, nothing happened. The other guy has relocated and I haven't spoken to him for some time now.

nawa ooo.. am sure he banged the gal that night. grin
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by dedons: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
I remember when I was staying in the school hostel.

It happened on a particular night at about 2am. There was no power supply at that time, so I decided to go outside and urinate. Unfortunately, at my return, I discovered that the door had been locked by one of my roommates from inside. That was how I started knocking at the door. Later on, another guy joined me and we both continued knocking at the door without any response from inside.

We later decided to sit at the front of the room and started discussing. At that point, I started feeling uncomfortable discussing with the nigga.

Then I told him that I was afraid sitting out there in the dark with a stranger like him. I then asked him about which of my roommates he was staying with.

Omo, he told me that he is not related to anyone in my room but only decided to keep me company since I was alone. He also said that he was also always afraid at night when he was still alive. Ladies and gentlemen, I no know when I run from my hostel reach School main gate without looking back.

Each time I remember that incident, fear go just dey catch me.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
dedons:

It happened on a particular night at about 2am. There was no power supply at that time, so I decided to go outside and urinate. Unfortunately, at my return, I discovered that the door had been locked by one of my roommates from inside. That was how I started knocking at the door. Later on, another guy joined me and we both continued knocking at the door without any response from inside.

We later decided to sit at the front of the room and started discussing. At that point, I started feeling uncomfortable discussing with the nigga.

Then I told him that I was afraid sitting out there in the dark with a stranger like him. I then asked him about which of my roommates he was staying with.

Omo, he told me that he is not related to anyone in my room but only decided to keep me company since I was alone. He also said that he was also always afraid at night when he was still alive. Ladies and gentlemen, I no know when I run from my hostel reach School main gate without looking back.

hahahahaha
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Frankicent:

we'll haven't had any weird experience. Except 1 don't know if I was In a trance or dreaming...

that kind stuff you saw something wake pass you....
let's hear an experience jhur
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by ruggedtimi(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
haha... you're rugged indeed.

I'm not surprised at what the policeman said. naija police force are the worst. I hope it didn't affect your sight?
nah! but have a scar close to my eyes.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
ruggedtimi:
I just returned back from Uni for summer break and that same night I witnessed about 5 robbers armed with rifles trying to gain entrance into my family house. There is an open space on the roof of the house like a balcony. I had to pass through the roof's balcony and walked on the roof..after saying a short prayer vam! i jumped off from the roof of a two storey building. I am alive today and walking very fine, only a scar to my face. I guess fear and adrenaline made me jumped in order to call for help. I eventually got up with my eyes filled with blood and went to a police station not to far from my house that same night with the aide of some community boys i met. Haha! policemen dey ask me which gun d robbers carry and they were contemplating whether they should blow siren to my area.
Adrenaline send nobody
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Tweak2k: 6:44am On Oct 04, 2018
dedons:

lwkmd you shouldn't have run na.... You for sit down question him grin he probably have a reason for coming to sit with you... The ghost is a good one. Or might not be a ghost..

o boi if na me I fit faint... grin

See not everyone have the eye to see ghost oo..
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Tweak2k: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
let's hear an experience jhur

OK I was banned grin will share it kinda childish someone.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Tweak2k: 7:22am On Oct 04, 2018
LukeSkywalker78 here z my story.

LukeSkywalker78

There iz this lodge I live in school. One day all this house fellowship guys came to see a friend of mine. That day they told him to pack out of that lodge cause bad spirit dwell in same lodge..

The guy didn't leave until one day snake from no where enter his room. Funny enough he wasn't at home that moment. If not for one of my lodge mate who saw and killed the snake... Who knows what would have happened to the guy.

My own tori.. grin

I was sleeping one night like I felt someone poking me to wake up... Me though it was one of my yeye friend. Immediately I shouted his name with annoyance to leave Me alone jawe....
The poking stopped...

Few minutes later I felt another being poking me this time... I heard someone begging me to wake up.

"Wake up , Wake up, Wake up" I was still sleeping.

I became angry I thought it was my weird friend again oo... While still sleeping with annoyance I folded my fist hoping to punch him. as am waking up grin

Bros I no see anybody ooo... I became cold was shaking and laughing..... i said to my self "which kind rubbish dream be this one... I went back to bed.

I didn't even know God was trying to tell me something.. Na me cause an ooo

So I slept off again... I felt someone presence sitting next to me... I can't place his face he told me to wake that I was gonna experience something.
o boi immediately I woke up... I was so scared.

I think before this incident I jokely told God to gimme spiritual eye. grin cause of 1 nairaland spiritual trend like this...

Something like " See ghost, demons and falling angels." something sha

Back to my story... Immediately after waking up. around 2am. I saw a figure in plain darkness... It was as if I had night vision.... A cat like creature don't know if it's a ghost cat or something... Cause it color was fading.

It pass through one side of my wall.. The way it was surveying my room as if it looking for something... The cat look everywhere
Guess it didn't see me.... And went out through the other wall outside.. Immediately my heart rate increase as if my head was gonna burst out... Couldn't breath...

That weird voice told me yo relax he just wanted to show me something.... He ask me to pray...grin

I prayed until I couldn't feel fear...

Xo I slept off.. 4am that voice and poking woke me up again.. to see... after like 30seconds to 1mins...

I saw this cat again coming back from only God knows where... Pass through my wall again and went through same way It came through...

I couldn't sleep till 9am.... I begged God I don't want this kind of eye again... Baba take it...

Some wouldn't believe me that was my 1st weird experience ooo...
Note: I not a spiritual person.. Just normal believe in God and pray when I feel like Person.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by harry2sexy(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2018
Scary shocked
Tweak2k:

LukeSkywalker78

There iz this lodge I live in school. One day all this house fellowship guys came to see a friend of mine. That day they told him to pack out of that lodge cause bad spirit dwell in same lodge..

The guy didn't leave until one day snake from no where enter his room. Funny enough he wasn't at home that moment. If not for one of my lodge mate who saw and killed the snake... Who knows what would have happened to the guy.

My own tori.. grin

I was sleeping one night like I felt someone poking me to wake up... Me though it was one of my yeye friend. Immediately I shouted his name with annoyance to leave Me alone jawe....
The poking stopped...

Few minutes later I felt another being poking me this time... I heard someone begging me to wake up.

I became angry I thought it was my weird friend again oo... While still sleeping with annoyance I folded my fist hoping to punch him. as am waking up grin

Bros I no see anybody ooo... I became cold was shaking and laughing..... i said to my self "which kind rubbish dream be this one... I went back to bed.

So I slept off again... I felt someone presence sitting next to me... I can't place his face he told me to wake that I was gonna experience something.

I think before this incident I jokely told God to gimme spiritual eye. grin cause of 1 nairaland spiritual trend like this...

Back to my story... Immediately after waking up. around 2am. I saw a figure in plain darkness... It was as if I had night vision.... A cat like creature don't know if it's a ghost cat or something... Cause it color was fading.

It pass through one side of my wall.. The way it was surveying my room as if it looking for something... The cat look everywhere
Guess it didn't see me.... And went out through the other wall outside.. Immediately my heart rate increase as if my head was gonna burst out... Couldn't breath...

That weird voice told me yo relax he just wanted to show me something.... He ask me to pray...grin

Xo I slept off.. 4am that voice and poking woke me up again.. to see... after like 30seconds to 1mins...

I saw this cat again coming back from only God knows where... Pass through my wall again and went through same way It came through...

I couldn't sleep till 9am.... I begged God I don't want this kind of eye again... Baba take it...

Note: I not a spiritual person.. Just normal believe in God and pray when I feel like Person.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Tweak2k: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2018
harry2sexy:
Scary shocked
till date I still don't understand.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2018
Tweak2k:

LukeSkywalker78

My own tori.. grin

The poking stopped...

omg. Spiritual eyes isn?t an easy gift to possess. Onlz the brave can have it
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Tweak2k: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
omg. Spiritual eyes isn?t an easy gift to possess. Onlz the brave can have it

I do want it not now... Maybe when am spirituality strong.
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by TheOdd1sOut: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2018
Tweak2k:

I do want it not now... Maybe when am spirituality strong.
you will need it o
Re: Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. by Tweak2k: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
you will need it o
why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TBT-Throw Back Picture Thread / Best Moments Of Life / 18 Die In Separate Car Accidents In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.