Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) (103954 Views)

Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (photos) / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
Just when you thought you've seen it all. A young lady was filmed jumping off the window from a building after the "real owner of the house came back".

A video was which was posted online three days ago and has gone viral since then, shows the moment the unidentified lady was aided by a man as she jumped from the window.

According to the woman who filmed the scene from her own building close by, the 'lady who is believed to be a side chick - was gotten rid off by the male neighbour via the back window as he gave her bag/belongings after she jumped out.

The 'side chick' who later noticed that she was filmed, happily waved at the neighbour who was recording her. Watch the video below;

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-discharges-his-side-chic-through-the-window-after-his-woman-came-back.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2018

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
old news, something happened three days ago and you are posting it now.?

Nigeria and wack journalism are like 5&6

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
The lady must be a really low self esteemed fellow

No lady with class would go out like that.

I prefer to wait for the woman

The cane way God go use beat cheaters is being soaked in crude oil..

That man na real maradona

But the news na old news by a mumu blogger.

Inside the blogger and the woman, who mumu pass?

Like for the blogger, share for the woman

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
This garbage not worthy of front page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by AAlozie(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nonsense and ingredients

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
so this my matter don reach here too

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Don't blame men who treat some women as TRASH.

Some women are a DISGRACE TO THE DIGNITY OF WOMANHOOD.

If she's got CLASS she won't be jumping through the window.

RESPECT YOURSELF SO THAT MEN WILL TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Gossiplover: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
this is new to me. na now I dey see am for the first time. three days ago is still recent. some girls shaa
Oreofepeters:
old news, something happened three days ago and you are posting it now.?

Nigeria and wack journalism are like 5&6

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Monaco2(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dis can't happen in naija o, cuz all of us dey put burglary for our windows, na kitchen door she go pass comot o

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
A party would'nt have been a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by made4naija(f): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by killsmith(f): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
Some heroes don't wear capes.

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
SPIDER GIRL SIDE CHICK.
In Nigeria, the side chick will immediately dash to the kitchen to warm soup for everyone to eat including the wife that just arrived

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Our sidechick of the year ..God bless Her

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
She for wait dia!
Cheap olosho man wey nor fit afford hotel room. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Taking a side chick to your house is the highest form of disrespect to your wife. I advise any woman not to take this disrespect at all.

What' happened to Hotels? Even if you must cheat.

"Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge"...Hebrews 13:4.

9 Likes

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by castrol180(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
If I hear side chic, I go break ya head
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Lorenzop: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hahahhah....na wetin fit am, you know say the guy is married yet you foolishly followed him to his house and expect peace.... Chai some girls and their fish brain

1 Like

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
FrancisDozie:
This garbage not worthy of front page.

Already here...

Front page is for trash na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by kaymandak(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
When Za ozza room is hot

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lorenzop:
Hahahhah....na wetin fit am, you know say the guy is married yet you foolishly followed him to his house and expect peace.... Chai some girls and their fish brain

Why will the man bring her to the house?

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
B**ch know thy place....

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by shegzmartinsduke(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
when i was a womanizer,i recall when a babe hid under my bed when my real babe came visiting unannounced

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by 88Gadas(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Oh boi come see some thing... grin shocked
Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lorenzop:
PITY LADIES small naaa
It’s not easy oooo
They need to Buy things to make up and look good in other to attract a younger man

3 Likes

Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by Vince77(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
I hope he gave her transport money? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.