Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America (103944 Views)

Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 04, 2020
Some people have been asking me to balance this equation because it seems like I am bashing Akata women and leaving my Nigerian sisters who reside in America. This thread is to state what to encounter if you are going into any kind of relationship with Nigerian women in America. I don't know about Nigerian women in UK, or anywhere else so I can't talk about that one.

This thread is not to bash Nigerian women in any way. So if you feel offended at any point in reading this, I'm sorry well in advance.

But I must tell the truth.

Hateful replies are welcome. I nor send anybody cheesy

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Ejusni(m): 8:08pm On May 04, 2020
We dey your back!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Ezennwa(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2020
hmm!

who dating help.
Dating ko! dating ni, all is Vanity.

89 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Kennyfancy(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2020
What are the Tips ?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 04, 2020
Ff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Bojack(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2020
Oga carry on grin

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Parrie(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2020
with all this tips and instructions, local man has decided to stick to home based Nigerian girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 04, 2020
First tip: Leave that your native brain in Nigeria.

If you're the kind of man that will sit on the sofa and be watching UEFA champions league and be telling a woman that she should go and cook, serve you, bring you water to drink and wash hand, you are in for a rude shock. Nigerian women in US have opened eye now o. They are not going to serve you like master and servant while your stretch your legs on sofa and be watching football.

If your mother did that for your father, please go and marry your mother so she too can come and be serving you like a king. Nigerian women ain't doing that for you.

Before you leave Nigeria, better learn how to cook, clean house, do laundry, go to buy groceries, take care of kids, and learn humility.

Learning humility is of utmost importance because the day you step your feet into America, you are now second to every woman. The American society favors women over men. They placea lot of value over men. So if you didn't respect women in Nigeria, you may need to reconsider that stance. And if you can't see yourself having a woman above you or respecting women, then better stay in Nigeria.

Next tip: All you old men that have spent 20 years following Akata and are now looking for unmarriedd younger girls in Nigeria who you want to turn into RNs and use her as your ATM, believing that she is a "good girl" and that she will be a good obedient wife, who will be at your beck and call.

You guys are looking for to go to an early grave and lose everything you have worked for since the 20 years you've been in Yankee. I implore you, please stop doing that nonsense.

There is nothing like a humble Nigerian girl. The ones that appear humble are just broke. The day money enters her hand is the day you will know her true colors. Now in US, you will find an elderly guy in his late 40s or 50s. They came to US in their 20s and hustled Akata for paper, and thereafter became legal. Instead of going to school, gain an education, and improve their standard of living, they take up security guard jobs, CNA jobs, and taxi driver jobs. They spend gruelling years doing these low paying jobs and saving pennies to eventually go to Nigeria and do big wedding and marry a small naive village girl, thinking that they are investing in her so that she will yield fruits and serve him in his old age.

Notice that Nigerian men are always looking for women to serve them cheesy

Well, these small naive girls come to US, go to nursing school, become LVNs or RNs. They then begin to make lots of money and they will begin to open eye grin

Lefulefu come and back me up here.

Those small, naive, village girls suddenly begin making about $3500 or more every 2 weeks. Back in Nigeria, they weren't even making 3500 naira every month. This kind of money blows their minds and they don't even know how to spend it anymore. The man who is her husband and invested in her now wants to control the money and keep her in a subservient position.

At that point in time, that is when the girls father in the village knows that he wants to receive chieftaincy title. Also that is the time the mother knows that she wants to become Lolo of NdiOhia. cheesy. That is also when the girls brother wants to open spare parts shop in Alaba. That is the time when the girls sister wants to get married. The entire family of the girl begins to pester her for money. Also at this same time, the girls husband wants to start to build block of flats in Nnewi. Also he feels that he is old enough to receive chieftaincy title in his village as well. All these things costs lots of money.

The pressure on the poor girls starts mounting. She has one or two kids at this point but she starts to work extra hours and overtime at work. Putting in a lot of exhausting energy into trying to fulfil the dreams of everyone. Instead of the husband to understand, he is not sympathetic to her. After all she is his investment and she better yield fruits. She begins to burn out slowly but surely. She needs support at home but the husband expects her to work for 12 to 13 hours, come home, prepare eba and ogbono soup for him, take care of the kids, and then open toto for him to Bleep cheesy. Tomorrow again it is back to the same routine up to 7 days a week.

One day all the pressure gets too much and then the bubble pops. The woman, under intense financial pressure from her extended family coupled with her unsupportive husband and work-family life, crumbles under it all. And what usually kicks it off? Money of course. Or the lack thereof.

The man, wanting to control the finances of the woman, starts a quarrel about how much he invested to bring her to America. Because of all the stress upon the woman and women being very emotional creatures, she snaps. She insults the husband with the greatest insult of his life. She neglects all he has done and acts on emotion. The man too, unable to stomach the insult, verbally and physically attacks the woman.

Now it always ends in 2 ways. If the woman is still alive after the physical attack, she calls the police and they arrest him for domestic violence. She files a restraining order against him and he cannot return back to the house he bought and the home he built.

The second way it ends is that the man attacks his wife and kills her with his security guard job service pistol or he strangles or stabs her to death with a kitchen knife.

In both cases, the police arrive and arrest the man. And then the family breaks up and most times can not be rebuilt anymore. It becomes a broken home with shatters dreams.

401 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by jerryunit48: 8:39pm On May 04, 2020
Many of them will always take advantage of the system even more than the Americans themselves because she has found a new freedom just to make life miserable for the guy

197 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Ablemax(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2020
How can I meet one here in 9ja

8 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 04, 2020
my guy arrange one for me biko
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 04, 2020
pDudd:

If you're the kind of man that will sit on the sofa and be watching UEFA champions league and be telling a woman that she should go and cook, serve you, bring you water to drink and wash hand, you are in for a rude shock. Nigerian women in US have opened eye now o. They are not going to serve you like master and servant while your stretch your legs on sofa and be watching football.

If your mother did that for your father, please go and marry your mother so she too can come and be serving you like a king. Nigerian women ain't doing that for you.

Before you leave Nigeria, better learn how to cook, clean house, do laundry, go to buy groceries, take care of kids, and learn humility.

Learning humility is of utmost importance because the day you step your feet into America, you are now second to every woman. The American society favors women over men. They place sot if value over men. So if you didn't respect women in Nigeria, you may need to reconsider that stance. And if you can't see yourself having a woman above you or respecting women, then better stay in Nigeria.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Umorosky17(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2020
pDudd:

Learning humility is of utmost importance because the day you step your feet into America, you are now second to every woman. The American society favors women over men. They placea lot of value over men. So if you didn't respect women in Nigeria, you may need to reconsider that stance. And if you can't see yourself having a woman above you or respecting women, then better stay in Nigeria.

Carry on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 04, 2020
Next tip: Leave that your yeye pride and big boyism in Nigeria. Don't bring that to US.

If you come to US thinking that you will be doing big boy and cruising big Benz, hanging with the boys, and clubbing while your partner is working hard and putting food on the table, think again. That nonsense isn't flying here.

You will become an ordinary faceless person in America. You will just be another black nigga with an African accent in America.

If you were a big boy in GTB or Access Bank, or Glo mobile, or Dangote company, or Mobil or Shell, or Chevron, that one na inside your pocket. This is America. You are a nobody here. That your big boyism ended the minute you entered that plane to come to US.

If you come to America and can't be living the big life that you were living in Nigeria, don't come and be harassing the woman by saying, "why did I even come to this America sef. But I was a big boy in Nigeria." That one was in Nigeria. You can always feel free to return back to you previous big boy life. America will humble you.

325 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by lastchild: 9:14pm On May 04, 2020
pDudd:
Some people have been asking me to balance this equation because it seems like I am bashing Akata women and leaving my Nigerian sisters who reside in America. This thread is to state what to encounter if you are going into any kind of relationship with Nigerian women in America. I don't know about Nigerian women in UK, or anywhere else so I can't talk about that one.

This thread is not to bash Nigerian women in any way. So if you feel offended at any point in reading this, I'm sorry well in advance.

But I must tell the truth.

Hateful replies are welcome. I nor send anybody cheesy
na for this one my interest dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Zeinymira(f): 9:17pm On May 04, 2020
Following grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by otomatic(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2020
Yes o. Front seat pls. The other thread make sense wella.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Homeboiy: 9:20pm On May 04, 2020
cool shocked

Tuale baba

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Skmoda360(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2020
Japa things.....I no fit dey yankee lipsrsealed make I leave whitey dey follow naija women make dem koba my life....

I will work my ass out and date a white girl undecided capiche.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by OneChanceTaxi: 9:25pm On May 04, 2020
pDudd firing from all cylinders. Ride on sir!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 04, 2020
pDudd:
Next tip: Leave that your yeye pride and big boyism in Nigeria. Don't bring that to US.

If you come to US thinking that you will be doing big boy and cruising big Benz, hanging with the boys, and clubbing while your partner is working hard and putting food on the table, think again. That nonsense isn't flying here.

You will become an ordinary faceless person in America. You will just be another black nigga with an African accent in America.

If you were a big boy in GTB or Access Bank, or Glo mobile, or Dangote company, or Mobil or Shell, or Chevron, that one na inside your pocket. This is America. You are a nobody here. That your big boyism ended the minute you entered that plane to come to US.
To drive benz over there self hard
Everything dey very expensive who go drive Benz when there's heavy bills to pay grin

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Auladimeji1: 9:31pm On May 04, 2020
My bro brother more bullets to your gun keep firing I dey with you. Mafooo

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by tiptoe1: 9:34pm On May 04, 2020
Let me chip In a little. If you successfully get your papers and decide that you want to pick a girl from home, please and please you need to open your eyes and be careful cause it's also as deadly as getting married to an akata.

The western law have made husbands completely infim. You don't expect her to stay the same way and knowing laws in the Western world lets her own the house, the children and majority of the things you have. Many Nigerian wives realize their potentials once they get to tge US. Some of them do worse thing to their husband just to prove a point to their husband that they aren't in Nigeria where husbands has upper hands. So once their eyes tear, they over do it and torment their husbands with it.

252 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 04, 2020
tiptoe1:
Let me chip In a little. If you successfully get your papers and decide that you want to pick a girl from home, please and please you need to open your eyes and be careful cause it's also as deadly as getting married to an akata.

The western law have made husbands completely infim. You don't expect her to stay the same way and knowing laws in the Western world lets her own the house, the children and majority of the things you have. Many Nigerian wives realize their potentials once they get to tge US. Some of them do worse thing to their husband just to prove a point to their husband that they aren't in Nigeria where husbands has upper hands. So once their eyes tear, they over do it and torment their husbands with it.

Bros come, bros come, bros come.

Relax!!!!!

I go yarn dem that one too. na small small. I will expanciate on that one

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2020
This sorta explains why most Nigerian men over there don't want to marry fellow country women. But why should change of environment change you that easily, people who change with change of environment are fake

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by tiptoe1: 9:38pm On May 04, 2020
pDudd:

Bros come, bros come, bros come.

Relax!!!!!

I go yarn dem that one too. na small small. I will expanciate on that one
No lele baba, your head they there

8 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 04, 2020
Next tip: Prepare to start to beg the woman for money.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by ednut1(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
This sorta explains why most Nigerian men over there don't want to marry fellow country women. But why should change of environment change you that easily, people who change with change of environment are fake
you see stupidity. They later come home to marry one amaka or lolade. Who will come over and taste freedom and the favorable laws there. Den he begins to lament

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by nanauju(f): 11:47pm On May 04, 2020
Following

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 04, 2020
tiptoe1:

lol its better yu just marry the devil u know than to be going back to naija looking for a bride.many yankee based naija guys who went home looking for homebase wife to bring to US have sorry tales to tell.if u still insist on marrying homebase just marry her and keep her in nigeria and be sending monthly upkeep then visit her during easter and christmas....but there chances she will codedly have a lover while u over there cos she go need man to warm her bed during the cold lonely nights.

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by tiptoe1: 12:03am On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
lol its better yu just marry the devil u know than to be going back to naija looking for a bride.many yankee based naija guys who went home looking for homebase wife to bring to US have sorry tales to tell.if u still insist on marrying homebase just marry her and keep her in nigeria and be sending monthly upkeep then visit her during easter and christmas....but there chances she will codedly have a lover while u over there cos she go need man to warm her bed during the cold lonely nights.

Baba, you know Africans cherish family a lot, so very few Nigerians will do it this way and some men even get pressured by their Najia wife to bring them over. The change of environment and culture affect these women in different ways

If one will be doing it the way you said, she'll surely have a man servicing her oo, that's for sure.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Prymestrr(m): 12:06am On May 05, 2020
We moving already pDudd? grin grin grin Full on throttle bro... Fire away grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

"Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Guys Checking Out A Lady's Backside Inside A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.