Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola (12644 Views)

Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court / Osun Election: Tribunal Dismisses APC, Oyetola, INEC Objections Against Adeleke / Johannes Tobi 'Invites' Davido To Perform At APC Oyetola's Thanksgiving Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by humberjade: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Trustisaburden:
If Osun Election is a flash of what we should expect in 2019 general elections, then I can tell you that we are in for serious troubles. Never in our history has an election been so rigged and derided by lack of freedom and fairness.

I hope that our supreme court shall be just enough to return the mandate to the rightful owner.

Though i wasn't on ground in Osun to know whether d election was rigged or not...but what i do know is that 75% of elections conducted during OBJ's administration were brazenly rigged...Maurice Iwu comes to mind...what about Ekiti 2014?

The thing is that both parties rigged in their strong holds according to news in circulation during d polls, but d party in power just had an edge due to federal might.

The Tribunal is there for d aggrieved sha.
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by Mizwisdom(f): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
rhythyson:

Goan swear him in nah

Day light robbery grin this stolen mandate shall be returned to the rightful owner by the court
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by HyconMojo(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wow ... ole ajibole! ole ajibole!!
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by gentleguy1975: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I have now, do have a wonderful day.
Thanks
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by gentleguy1975: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Aufbauh:
Davido where are thou na? cheesy
He was quoted as saying "God knows the best"
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by aremz(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Johnnyessence how market?
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by Dollabiz: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Oletola..... U used Oyetola boys.. State boys... Inec And security agencies to robbed osun people on the 27th of Sept. People eyes are now opened, no wonder no one is celebrating ur stolen mandate. Enjoy it if its the Will of God, if not u are giving it back to Osun people soon !
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by jesmond3945: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
license to loot and plunder.
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by TundeHashim(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Johnnyessence:
A day light robber will always be a day light robber. it's just for the event. the owner of the mandate will get his mandate back by the special grace of almighty God in the court of justice.

Looool. There is something called Karma. I spoke with a friend of mine from Osun and he told me Adeleke also stole the ticketfrom one Akin Ogunbiyi. He won the heavily rigged primaries with just 7 votes.
in as much as I don't support rigging, the truth is what comes around...
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by timomal: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
running marathon
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by BIGDADDY000(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
none of u will know peace till thy kingdom come.
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
TundeHashim:

Looool. There is something called Karma. I spoke with a friend of mine from Osun and he told me Adeleke also stole the ticketfrom one Akin Ogunbiyi. He won the heavily rigged primaries with just 7 votes.
in as much as I don't support rigging, the truth is what comes around...
he didn't rigged any primary election, if you don't know very well, the ballot papers used for the election was counted twice. the election was aired live on tvc news and channels TV. it was free and fair election
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by maasoap(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
KwoiZabo:
Shameless Men.

I am just interested in what is going on in he minds of all those men sitted on that table. cry cry cry

Very simple, the same thing that was going on in the minds of people who were present when Fayose was being given CoR in 2014, Wike and Udom in 2015.
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by maasoap(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Johnnyessence:
he didn't rigged any primary election, if you don't know very well, the ballot papers used for the election was counted twice. the election was aired live on tvc news and channels TV. it was free and fair election

You know that you are lying. Blackout in an hotel with standby generator, most especially during sorting and counting.
Secondly, all votes that bore "Akin" were voided.
PDP picked Ademola because they needed Deji's billions of naira to prosecute the election and that money almost worked. Simple maths.
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by Omoteyi(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
All of you that ROBBED Nigerian Democracy
and good people of Osun state shall not know peace
Your household shall be bitter lkike water from Marrah
your children shall stray as orphan and
your wives shall suffer like widdow
not until you heed the call
''Ogbe fohun f'olohun''
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by jibs4lv(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Johnnyessence:
A day light robber will always be a day light robber. it's just for the event. the owner of the mandate will get his mandate back by the special grace of almighty God in the court of justice.
In the court of jurisprudent too embarassed cry
Omoteyi:
All of you that ROBBED Nigerian Democracy
and good people of Osun state shall not know peace
Your household shall be bitter lkike water from Marrah
your children shall stray as orphan and
your wives shall suffer like widdow
not until you heed the call
''Ogbe fohun f'olohun''
Ahaha epe yi po o boda shocked
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
maasoap:

You know that you are lying. Blackout in an hotel with standby generator, most especially during sorting and counting.
Secondly, all votes that bore "Akin" were voided.
PDP picked Ademola because they needed Deji's billions of naira to prosecute the election and that money almost worked. Simple maths.
Na God almighty will forgive you with this your lies here. I hope you know that the ballot papers were counted twice and were also aired live on tvc news, channels TV
Re: Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Na God almighty will forgive you with this your lies here. I hope you know that the ballot papers were counted twice and were also aired live on tvc news, channels TV

PDP needed money bag and Ademola was the perfect choice. Simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Suspends The Minister Responsible For Internal Security / Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia / Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.