Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Pictures Of Prominent Nigerians In Foreign Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Prominent Nigerians In Foreign Land (1090 Views)

$2.1billion Arms Deal: 10 Prominent Nigerians Who Can Save Goodluck Jonathan! / Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) / Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Prominent Nigerians In Foreign Land by deco2come: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2010
I just stumble on this guy profile and I must confessed that I was moved by his life achievements and qualifications. I would like to know other Nigerians living outside the country that holds a great image of themselves.

N.B------ We don't want to see posters/pictures like Wesley Snipes or Michelle Obama( for those who claimed that they are Nigerians). We want to see those that were born and raise in Nigeria before they became their journey in pursuit of happiness.

Anyway the guy I meant is
http://www.nwosu.net/

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Another Bomb Explosion Reported At Shalom Chuch, Trikania, Kaduna State / Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign / Vote For Romney Or Loose Your Jobs If Obama Wins - CEOs Warn Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.