Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign (1089 Views)

Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) / Sahara Report Breaking News !!..buhari Volunteers To Step Down For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign by teskyg: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
Please disregard all report from Sahara.Ontario Oil placed a Disclaimer in Today Guardian newspaper ,page 54 refuting Sahara report of funding Jonathan's election with Subsidy fund.

I read with impunity yesterday on Nairaland were many posters were busy hurling insult at one another.I am not holding brief for GEJ,but he is a good President.
We can not be deceived by the opposition who are hell bent in bringing down this Government going by their daily uterances and anticidents.So many of them hide in Nairaland to voice their blind views agaianst this Government.We are going somewhere in this country and we shall triumph against the forces of Darkness who meant bad for this Country.GEJ all the way.You have my vote in 2015.
Re: Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign by teskyg: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
Moderator,Please move this post to the front page.I was iritated by comments from posters yesterday on this topic from misleading Report from Sahara Reporters.
Re: Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign by jmaine: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
What do you expect from the dogs and baboon loving Sahara pr!cks . . .

Another severe hit to the screaming nay sayers on nairaland . . .
Re: Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign by faithin9ja: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
Warri no dey carry last, my guy Walter no dey slack
Re: Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign by wesley80(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
teskyg: Moderator,Please move this post to the front page.I was iritated by comments from posters yesterday on this topic from misleading Report from Sahara Reporters.

What do you want the Mods to move to the frontpage? You practically said nothing even though I believe you without proof!
Re: Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign by BabaEleko(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
This poster is a new generation of zombie, so you expect them to accept right? Looks like u just woke up from a bad nightmare, go re-sleep then return back to ur keyboard.

Where is ur source??
You have said nothing sensible.

You say they are hell bent on bringing GEJ down. Pesin wey don already dey down for nigeria history. Abi na which achievement hin fit boast of since hin bcom presido.

Is GEJ going to deny the knowledge of people supporting financially when he was running for office.

Are they d one that ask him not to implement budget?
Na dem say make hin no stay for zoo where hin knowledge dey?
Na dem say make him award contract to tompolo?
Na den say make hin appoint suspect of subsidy fraud to investigate himself?
ULtimately, na dem say make hin dine and wine with PDP d devil's party?? Shey hin no know say if devil give u hen, na king kong hin go use am collect??

Op u are a mad man or woman!!!
Re: Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign by Omexonomy: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
One thing is certain no matter the amount of lies being spread; truth shall prevaild.
Fellow 9igerians Lies on gej and buhari on social media should stop
Re: Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign by teskyg: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
Baba Eleko,you are a slowpoke.Big slowpoke.Did you read the insult Nairalanders were hurling at each other yesterday on this accusation?Sahara reporter made us believe that their source of information was was Ontario Oil and they threaten to expose GEJ and Allison.If that was their goal,why should they turned around and refute Sahara reporters misleading and malicious report?

You are one of those frustrated ACN Thug priviledge to post on Nairaland.Please check my profile to find out when i joined Nairaland.We must built this Country hand in hand with GEJ.You can ride on a Donkey to Somalia or Sudan were your types con-inhabit.
Re: Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign by BabaEleko(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
teskyg: Baba Eleko,you are a slowpoke.Big slowpoke.Did you read the insult Nairalanders were hurling at each other yesterday on this accusation?Sahara reporter made us believe that their source of information was was Ontario Oil and they threaten to expose GEJ and Allison.If that was their goal,why should they turned around and refute Sahara reporters misleading and malicious report?

You are one of those frustrated ACN Thug priviledge to post on Nairaland.Please check my profile to find out when i joined Nairaland.We must built this Country hand in hand with GEJ.You can ride on a Donkey to Somalia or Sudan were your types con-inhabit.

Sorry OP but pls answer these questions;

ULtimately, na dem say make hin dine and wine with PDP d devil's party?? Shey hin no know say if devil give u hen, na king kong hin go use am collect??

I wonder how PDP led govt has betterment grin ur life since 1999. Dey dia dey build am togeda on top nairaland. ***Now Playing: Fela - "Zombie"

Zombie oo! Zombie!!
Re: Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign by BabaEleko(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
Baba_Eleko:

I wonder how PDP led govt has betterment grin ur life since 1999. Dey dia dey build am togeda on top nairaland.

***Now Playing: Fela - "Zombie"

Zombie oo! Zombie!!
Re: Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign by dedeike: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
Baba_Eleko:

I wonder how PDP led govt has betterment grin ur life since 1999. Dey dia dey build am togeda on top nairaland. ***Now Playing: Fela - "Zombie"

Zombie oo! Zombie!!
Must you always try to expose your ignorance on this forum? Why not just keep quiet a bit and save yourself of this embarrassment?
The issue is not about your useless rant. But about an online newspapers committment to spreading falsehood.
I said it yesterday that SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES can never be a trusted source.
Their lies have been so evident and commonplace.
I'm not surprised these denials are coming from the very people they tried to speak on their behalf
Re: Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign by 5columnist: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Find attached...pure blackmail

Re: Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign by Beaf: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
I forecast the scenario quite accurately yesterday (quote below). When will Sahara Reporters stop lying for blood money?

Beaf: By the way, as is usual with Sahara Reporters, we will soon find that the entire story is a lie and the Ontario have simply fled the country for fear of Kirikiri.

Anyone wanna bet? cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1001087/subsidy-probe-suspects-warn-gej/4#11581964
Re: Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign by faithin9ja: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
Beaf: I forecast the scenario quite accurately yesterday (quote below). When will Sahara Reporters stop lying for blood money?

https://www.nairaland.com/1001087/subsidy-probe-suspects-warn-gej/4#11581964

Walter dey naija, I spoke him yesterday, notin do am!!!

Warri no dey carry last.
Re: Ontario Oil And Gas Refute Sahara Report Of Funding Jonathan Campaign by BabaEleko(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
dedeike:
Must you always try to expose your ignorance on this forum? Why not just keep quiet a bit and save yourself of this embarrassment?
The issue is not about your useless rant. But about an online newspapers committment to spreading falsehood.
I said it yesterday that SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES can never be a trusted source.
Their lies have been so evident and commonplace.
I'm not surprised these denials are coming from the very people they tried to speak on their behalf

Ok i accept SaharaReporter's fault for now till they come and back up their report. Now answer my question::::

(1) (Reply)

Custom officers Harassing Passengers At Murtala Mohammed International Airport / Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss / Nigerians To Seek Government's Approval Before Sinking Borehole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.