Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) (113759 Views)

Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by Exwizard: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Shocked
Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by sladimeji(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
ambode don turn amlode.............. if u know u know
Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
That's the power of politics and godfathers. I still see no reason why this man was treated like that but all the best to him!

5 Likes

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by Coldplayyy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Look of shame
Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
You have given it your best shot move on to another party and try your fortunes.

2 Likes

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by Respect11(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Is not the end of life. Ambode has no balls

2 Likes

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by Sagay212: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
See how online ipod voters deceived ambode and lead him into oblivion. Always make sure denounce support from ipods...anything they support always fail.

5 Likes

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
He will get over it. We've all gone through bitter rejections at one point or the other.

3 Likes

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by Jaguntemmy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Everyone biafra sympathiser has supported in the last few months have resulted in faliure
FAYOSE
EKEKA
DINO
ADELEKE
HARMEDbode

my advice:
Stay away from online pigs
All they do wail.
Oya make na start to quote na father.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode should decamp to PDP immidatly PDP is waiting for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by Cloud007: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode Iscariot angry angry
Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by Olowola2: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
ambode all d way till 2023

1 Like

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by Samuel1402(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
abrahym:
Let him go and rest jare
Ambode you have done great job in lagos
Next governor will continue the master plan
Tinubu is still the governor of Lagos state.
as Saraki is d adopted father of IPOB and people from d yeast

2 Likes

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
guttentag:
The Look of Revenge loading
you should have Rather said
"the look of Vengeance Loading"
Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Famousbabe:
See the moment Governor Ambode conceded defeat and congratulated Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

Watch video below and see photos.

Check out the look on his face. It's not really easy.

Watch The Look On Ambode's Face As He Concedes Defeat
I will advice this man to join PDP or any other relevant party....i believe he will be able to pull crowd... can you imagine....one man deciding the faith of all Lagosians..... at list 50% of Lagos allocation is going to his personal account....him and his family will be living large while the useless poor delegate will continue Perishing in poverty.... useless Nigerians supporting and hailing thief and still expect change

2 Likes

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by Samuel1402(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
No be lie oo my brother
Jaguntemmy:
Everyone biafra sympathiser has supported in the last few months have resulted in faliure
FAYOSE
EKEKA
DINO
ADELEKE
HARMEDbode

my advice:
All they do wail.
Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by Odingo1: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sagay212:
See how online ipod voters deceived ambode and lead him into oblivion. Always make sure denounce support from ipods...anything they support always fail.
Shame nodey catch you. After singing praises for Ambode and calling him the best governor in Nigeria who have transform Lagos into best city in Africa because Tinubu no want Ambode again una don shift Ambode to Ipods.
Shameless people.

11 Likes

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
I wish he fit adopt me self...make dem free d man..he try..

Make godfathers no die again or carry billions enter grave..

Yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by Samuel1402(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
Flat skull mention one person in ur region who is better than him and mention one state in ur region that is better govern than Lagos State since 1999.
ikezuora4689:
I will advice this man to join PDP or any other relevant party....i believe he will be able to pull crowd... can you imagine....one man deciding the faith of all Lagosians..... at list 50% of Lagos allocation is going to his personal account....him and his family will be living large while the useless poor delegate will continue Perishing in poverty.... useless Nigerians supporting and hailing thief and still expect change

2 Likes

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
Jaguntemmy:
FAYOSE
EKEKA
DINO
ADELEKE
HARMEDbode

my advice:
All they do wail.

It is funny how all of a sudden Ambode is being mocked by the same people who praised him not quite long ago. How can people be this treacherous?

5 Likes

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by Bodude504: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
To me u are good but u listening to bad advice
Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode you have tried to move lagos to this present stage

Let those that plays the pipe keep detecting the tune

The gods have decided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by Nwambaise: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Man pass man, bank pass bank!

1 Like

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by Yomit71(m): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
thewatcher2020:
That’s all. It’s not the end to life.

The end of Tinubu is near. Either by humiliation or Abacha-route. Watch out. His influence shall not exceed 2023. Ambode exhausted all routes to pacify him. He even sent his wife to trail the god of Bourdillon. He Tinubu just played God in the life of another human.

He almost did the same ting with Fashola but save for tg PDP controlling the central government and by extension “the judiciary”. He’d have received his disgrace under the Fashola government because documents to aid his incarceration by ICPC could have been fast-tracked. But now he got the central government’s backing.

Remember Tinubu, you’ve got kids. They shall contend with us in the future. We shall point them to these stories. The stage is set. We are not going to spare your offsprings in the power-play of the near future!

I have no respect whatsoever for any South-westerner in Nigeria. You guys sit down to talk about how intelligent you all are but the events in the past few months suggests otherwise! This is the peak of mental-redundancy. I can’t take you guys serious.

And to Ambode, take heart. The governorship position is not the end of life. You shall be honoured in due course.
ambode is now ibo, feel sorry if you like. you don't know what you're doing

3 Likes

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
thewatcher2020:
That’s all. It’s not the end to life.

The end of Tinubu is near. Either by humiliation or Abacha-route. Watch out. His influence shall not exceed 2023. Ambode exhausted all routes to pacify him. He even sent his wife to trail the god of Bourdillon. He Tinubu just played God in the life of another human.

He almost did the same ting with Fashola but save for tg PDP controlling the central government and by extension “the judiciary”. He’d have received his disgrace under the Fashola government because documents to aid his incarceration by ICPC could have been fast-tracked. But now he got the central government’s backing.

Remember Tinubu, you’ve got kids. They shall contend with us in the future. We shall point them to these stories. The stage is set. We are not going to spare your offsprings in the power-play of the near future!

I have no respect whatsoever for any South-westerner in Nigeria. You guys sit down to talk about how intelligent you all are but the events in the past few months suggests otherwise! This is the peak of mental-redundancy. I can’t take you guys serious.

And to Ambode, take heart. The governorship position is not the end of life. You shall be honoured in due course.
Lol! Why d thing dey pain u more than Ambode himself now. Guy it's politics After all Ambode himself is still with APC or do you have more stake than him?

7 Likes

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by idonhammer: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Now e don dey easy to chill with governor ambode.

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
I still don't get it. What actually did he do wrong? How did he offend Tinubu and APC?

3 Likes

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by sammirano: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
The annoying thing is that, the new guy is obviously an opportunist without a clearcut vision to drive the state forward. Its so appauling listening to him.

3 Likes

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by danie25: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ops stopnposting nonsense

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
luminouz:
Which look
Someone who can't be poor again and has about 9 more months to eat some more money undecided

OP...are u OK??
so October til may is 9months to you? later you will call buhari illiterate o

4 Likes

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Jaideyone:
so October til may is 9months to you? later you will call buhari illiterate o
Park well olodo
From now to May is 7 months
But logistics n all that nko...takes time

So he has ABOUT 9 months give or take....if u know what the statement means...

1 Like

Re: See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
This what you get when you put your hope on man(baba nla)
If u want to trust man then donwhat u were told to do or what happened to him won’t happen to any one again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.