Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. (5635 Views)

10 Diseases that cannot be cured by Man / If You Love Your Teeth, Stop Rinsing It With Water After Brushing - Do This Inst / Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by Xsem(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
Some people with yellow teeth this is your ample opportunity to deal with it and be happy forever. There this girl that I liked in our department unfortunately I had a yellow teeth. So i lost her, it could be you.This is also applicable to boys as you might lose out on that girl of your dream because of yellow teeth.
Guys and girls this is how you deal with it and save yourself from embarrassment
https://mydreamlandpress..com/2018/10/how-to-remove-your-yellow-teeth-asap.html

2 Likes

Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by ignis: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ia click la quench

3 Likes

Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by gulfer: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
For all interested:

HOW TO REMOVE YOUR YELLOW TEETH

Some people with yellow teeth this is your ample opportunity to deal with it and be happy forever. There this girl I like in our department unfortunately she has yellow teeth. So she lost me,it could be.This is also applicable to boys as you might lose out on that girl of your dream because of yellow teeth.
Guys and girls this is how you deal with.
Having a yellow teeth can influence your self confidence as you won't be able to openly talk to people with ease.You always wished it was not so, but you can help it. If you really feel bad about it and need some changes, this will help you.

A set of shiny white teeth can make a smile more beautiful and enchanting and desirable.Yellow teeth can be extremely embarrassing and annoying. The important dental tissues that make up a tooth include the Enamel, Dentine, Cementum and the Pulp, of these four tissues, the enamel (the white and hard teeth surface) and the dentin (pale brown) are responsible for the tooth colour.If you want to immediate solution then consult then consult a dentist. Any damage to these two tissues bring about teeth discolouration.
So let's talk about the factors that can remedy the yellowness of a teeth and the best ways to remove them.I detest yellow teeth to the marrow, you need to get ride of them for some obvious benefits

FACTORS THAT CONTRIBUTE SIGNIFICANTLY TOWARDS YELLOWING OF TEETH INCLUDE:

1. Poor dental care and hygiene like improper and inadequate flossing and brushing techniques.

2. Unhealthy lifestyle habits like chewing of tobacco and betel nuts, smoking, excessive consumption of alcohol, tea and coffee.

3. Certain medical conditions and treatments (chemotherapy and radiation) can adversely affect the dentin and the enamel. Antihistamines are also known to stain the teeth. It is best to avoid mouth washes containing Cetylpyridinium Chloride.

4. With age, the enamel tends to thin naturally exposing the dentine that lies underneath it.

5. Teeth can be discolored by too much intake of fluoride

6. Yellow or discoloured teeth can also be genetic.
Yellow teeth, though frustrating, can be fully treated. The mode and success of the treatment is largely influenced by the extent of the teeth discolouration.

7.Avoid smoking and chewing of tobacco as much as possible. Control the intake of drinks and foods that can stain and discolour your teeth.

REMEDIES TO TEETH STAIN

1.yellow teeth can be effectively whitened using baking soda. Brushing your teeth with toothpaste mixed with baking soda (about a quarter teaspoon) can do the yellow teeth a world of good. Using a mixture of baking soda with vinegar (white), lemon juice and hydrogen peroxideis an effective natural remedy.

2.You can use orange peel to remove your yellow teeth by rubbing it on the region.

3.Using Strawberry paste to rub the yellow teeth will help to reduce the yellow stain greatly.

4. The benefits of lemon are known to all. Brush your teeth with a mixture of lemon juice and salt. Wash it off after a few minutes and the yellow tinge will be a thing of the past.

5.Use of Charcoal, Apples and Basil leaves are great natural ingredients to remedy yellow teeth.

6. Practice healthy dental hygiene. Brush your teeth twice daily.

7.Some whitening agents (over-the-counter) can be effectively used to treat yellow teeth.

8. Dental veneers are a great way to deal with yellow teeth.

9. For a healthy set of white teeth with pearly shine, consult a dentist every six months.
In addition, several natural and homemade remedies can also prove to be beneficial

@Op, ensure you credit the original article owners

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by DavidEsq(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
gulfer:
For all interested:

@Op, ensure you credit the original article owners
Chai! See as u cast op blog grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
DavidEsq:

Abi grin

1 Like

Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by Drbike: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
DavidEsq:

Leave him to be doing head like lizard, for his mind Now he's feeling funky. grin
Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by Xsem(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nairaland self grin

1 Like

Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by DavidEsq(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Drbike:

Leave him to be doing head like lizard, for his mind Now he's feeling funky. grin
grin grin grin
Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by DavidEsq(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
Darivie04:

Abi grin
cry cry. Op go jus cry dis night chai

1 Like

Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by OttHin: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Op right now

2 Likes

Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by ovieokodhi(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Xsem:
Nairaland self grin
your comment don make me laugh my belle scatter
Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by Willexmania(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
op now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by Willexmania(m): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by Dopenigga(m): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
lol,i like this op..one click for you bro
Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by MrDoGood(m): 2:17am On Oct 05, 2018
Very nice kiss
Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 05, 2018
Op don't worry I helped you to click, u hear. Abeg guys make we still help their ministry move forward it's not easy

1 Like

Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by chrisifeanyi: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2018
Op now

2 Likes

Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2018
Op right now!!!i laugh sotey,my kidney burst

1 Like

Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by wordcat(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2018
Xsem:
Nairaland self grin

No worry, I go click am after all nairaland wey i dey open every day no dey pay me

1 Like

Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by yrex01(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2018
This guy wicked !! Op pele
Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by Xsem(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
wordcat:

No worry, I go click am after all nairaland wey i dey open every day no dey pay me

Thank you. Make una dey epp pesin ministry smiley
Re: How To Remove That Yellow Stain On Your Teeth And How I Cured Mine. by wordcat(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
Xsem:

Thank you. Make una dey epp pesin ministry smiley

Yeah, try add more political news and celebrity gossip. Educational news no too dey sell for Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

ASUU/FG Meeting Today 28-10-2020? / Wat Is Direct Entry All About / Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.