Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

One Wrong Move - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Move (852 Views)

One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life / Wrong Move “ ASUU Strike " / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Wrong Move by OmonoWrites: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
She made up her mind that night, it was over, she rehearsed over and over again how she would break the news to him. He’ll take it hard, she knew this but was determined to move on. She thought to herself, I will let him settle down and gently explain to him that this relationship is over. I have met someone else and – No I won’t say I have met someone else, I will wish him well and encourage him to find another lady to marry.

Slowly dawn came, he arrived at 10 am as promised. He looked and smelled so good, she wanted to speak, he pulled her close, she pulled back.

He: What is the problem?

Her tongue stuck. He pulled her close. She started to cry

He: What is the problem? I brought everything you requested for, even the money.

She: Can we take a stroll?

They walked slowly through the streets, her mind was racing, how do I tell him? He did everything to please her making it more difficult to break his heart. But she had to. She is pregnant! One stupid Ludo game with her next door neighbour was all it took and …

http://lingoafrica.com/one-wrong-move/
Re: One Wrong Move by OmonoWrites: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
smiley
Re: One Wrong Move by OmonoWrites: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good
Re: One Wrong Move by OmonoWrites: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
wink
Re: One Wrong Move by OmonoWrites: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2018
Good morning
Re: One Wrong Move by OmonoWrites: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2018
Hi
Re: One Wrong Move by OmonoWrites: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
smiley
Re: One Wrong Move by OmonoWrites: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Good evening
Re: One Wrong Move by OmonoWrites: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2018
Good morning
Re: One Wrong Move by OmonoWrites: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2018
Intriguing story
Re: One Wrong Move by OmonoWrites: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Not anymore / What Do Igbos Think Of Me / Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.