Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Wrong Move “ ASUU Strike " - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Move “ ASUU Strike " (317 Views)

"Your Faith Can Move ASUU" – Student Visits Her Hostel, Cleans It During Strike / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / One Wrong Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Move “ ASUU Strike " by Dreadlock69(m): 8:58am On May 14, 2022
The ASUU strike still on going , my parent travelled for a burial and marriage ceremony and they will be staying for a month or three weeks because they will have to do some hometown meeting and cool off. They didn't forget to stock up the house with provisions and food items with all our necessary needs that for sure. Now the problem is we don't eat much I and my cousin ,“we both look very slim thanks to weed”.They know and we know and they will expect to see the provisions and food stuff not used up to quarter.
Being the guys at home we, I and my cousin decided to invite two LASPOTECH girls to come stay at my place, little did we know we will be feeding them for the next two weeks, the problem now is our provision and the stock up fridge is reducing at a fast rate , the likes of eggs, custard, oat , milk, noodles and lots.
Abeg my fellow nairaland how can someone wake up 2am make oat meal and watching TV series.
Abeg how can someone eat noodles and egg with tea/fruit juice.
And many more if I explain I fit cry, the problem be say I and my cousin we know dey eat much and we slim die , we know no how we go tell mumsy and popsy how we finish provision and we be like broom. The one wey dey vex me nah say rice Dem no cook beans nah whala only spaghetti Dem dey manage cook with plenty tomatoes as if we do do “owanbe". Any time come back from school nah to drink juice and play games.
We dey look how we go discharge now Dem dun stay two weeks Dem dun try
Re: Wrong Move “ ASUU Strike " by EmzyT: 8:59am On May 14, 2022
Re: Wrong Move “ ASUU Strike " by Bluezy13(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2022
Okay.
Re: Wrong Move “ ASUU Strike " by crystalmoon(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2022
Re: Wrong Move “ ASUU Strike " by bmdmix14: 9:24am On May 14, 2022
Dreadlock69:
The ASUU strike still on going , my parent travelled for a burial and marriage ceremony and they will be staying for a month or three weeks because they will have to do some hometown meeting and cool off. They didn't forget to stock up the house with provisions and food items with all our necessary needs that for sure. Now the problem is we don't eat much I and my cousin ,“we both look very slim thanks to weed”.They know and we know and they will expect to see the provisions and food stuff not used up to quarter.
Being the guys at home we, I and my cousin decided to invite two LASPOTECH girls to come stay at my place, little did we know we will be feeding them for the next two weeks, the problem now is our provision and the stock up fridge is reducing at a fast rate , the likes of eggs, custard, oat , milk, noodles and lots.
Abeg my fellow nairaland how can someone wake up 2am make oat meal and watching TV series.
And many more if I explain I fit cry, the problem be say I and my cousin we know dey eat much and we slim die , we know no how we go tell mumsy and popsy how we finish provision and we be like broom. The one wey dey vex me nah say rice Dem no cook beans nah whala only spaghetti Dem dey manage cook with plenty tomatoes as if we do do “owanbe". Any time come back from school nah to drink juice and play games.
dem self dey hungry, as una dey Bleep dem dey feed.
Re: Wrong Move “ ASUU Strike " by SarutobiEky(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2022
Dreadlock69:
you no like fvck to stupor again? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Purpose Of Delay In Life? / New Whip Alert ����� / A Nairaland Comrade Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.