Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? (33353 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark / PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by poshflames1(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2018
Alexiz101:
If his dad was to be alive today am sure he would have been so proud of his son
Saraki is a model for any young politician honestly
He is smart, crafty, wise, unifying etc
cunning and dangerous that's y e must not win ...go to kwara state n see for yourself

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by SOJOSEPH(m): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2018
The February presidential election will be saraki vs oshiomole
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by FBIL: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2018
Boy, how much did you collect to write this?
Much as Saraki is loved in the SE/SS, nobody knows his tribe. Yorubas hate him; he's not Hausa; he's not Fulani. So, what's his base? If you want to fight a sitting president who is a brute force and one who is not collegiate enough to obey the rule of law, you'd need an equal force. And that force is not in Saraki. He's just from Kwara, nothing more. PDP will have no hope if Atiku is not given their fvcking ticket.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Born2Breed(f): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2018
Alexiz101:

Tomorrow

Thanks.

Have this for breakfast!

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2018
Make APC go meet correct juju man for India make e do am make PDP give Saraki the ticket.

The prayer for every APC apologist na for Saraki to get the ticket then the rest na party time till 2023.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Pavarottii(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Saraki cannot defeat Buhari.

He has no support zone aside Kwara state
My brother saraki has support everywhere. Go and check how he was welcomed in Lagos and nano state. And SS and SE is locked down for him more than any other aspirant . Tell me a more popular politician than saraki at the moment?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Slimmacho: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2018
majekdom2:
thank you! Atiku came back to PDP immediately after he didn’t get a chance in the APC. Although Saraki and Atiku have both failed the loyalty test, I think Saraki failed more and watch him become silent if he doesn’t get the ticket. Wike is a strong factor to consider inbPDP and considering Atiku’s investment and business relationship in the state.

Saraki failed more?
I BAN YOU FROM NAIRALAND, Nairabet and Bet9ja for saying that.

Saraki has been the reason PDP hasn't gone into oblivion, he's the reason many lawmakers haven't decamped to APC.
He has placed PDP members in strategic positions in the House.
He has always been a PDP in APC clothing in the house.
If you no sabi politics, you'd better keep shut.

If he doesn't get the ticket now, he will get it later when the middle belt will want a presidency seat.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by FX(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2018
Slimmacho:

His role model must be a politician who is not corrupt.
Am also interested in knowing him/her.
Lol
I really also want to know that politician. I will worship him if I see him.
Youths don't understand that politics is the dirtiest work on earth. Though efforts are being made to sanitize politics all over the world.
It remains a dirty game.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by oyeb15: 9:01am On Oct 05, 2018
Saraki is neither Yoruba nor Hausa nor Fulani. He just an ipob mole like Fayose.

I sometimes wonder is Fayose is truly from Ekiti cos of his manners and personality.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by oyeb15: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2018
The moment Saraki wins PDP convention, PDP missed it. Give it to Markafi. Hes the best among d rebels.

If he lose d general election, it will make Nigerians feel PDP still have something to offer.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Pekele007: 9:08am On Oct 05, 2018
Augustenite:

PDP and noise making is like 5 and 6. So, u pple never learnt ur lessons from Ekiti and Osun election. No matter what APC still remains the strongest party in Nigeria. Buhari till 2023. if you know, you know.
Suffering and smiling. You can even disown your parents and substitute them with Buhari, that's your destiny. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by poshflames1(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2018
Okoyeebo:

I asked you to tell me what Saraki achieved in Kwara but you've gone deaf and dumb.

Guy, tell us how Saraki used technology to solve a single problem in his life or shut the fvck up.
lwkmd ...you wicked abeg leave am..technology kor alhaji tecno ni
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Sirabubakar7: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2018
Saraki is a dogged fighter.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by alen4smith(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2018
tunwumi:
It ll be a simple election. Atiku will win as everyone is expected to hold firm his strong hold states. Atiku is strongly backed by Wike so getting SE delegate votes is sure for Atiku.

Simple as ABC
Atiku backed by Wike?what are you smoking bro?

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by 1Natty(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Why are you people scared of Saraki? You must be a dreamer if you're still doubting whether this man will become our president or not. It's a done deal.
for ur dream
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by EngrOloye: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2018
Only a stupid person will vote for saraki.he is a betrayal. Wat he did in apc he will do it to all Nigerian if Elect as our president. He is a thief.pdp shud look for a better candidate if Dey want to come bak to power. God bless Nig

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Ekitibiased(m): 9:38am On Oct 05, 2018
I have taken good time to read this and all comments also.
I want to share my view and analysis here and analyse the strong contenders only to Dave my time

Tambuwal
Very obvious the Wike guy, clearly the support is more down to financial resources here but does he have a network or national appeal.....not a broad one at all. Wike can only influence some states in his region alone....
Even his state sokoto delegates are divided....cos of bafarawa

Atiku
This is his last best chance, unfortunately for him......with the experience of Buhari, age has become an important factor now even though he seems more agile. He has the money, that's main stength....he can drag that with Wike, but it's beyond money now.....
He is from the north......they will share votes among themselves

Kwakwanso
This dude only shows us his fanatics with red caps, he is obviously a local champion no doubts at all. Beyond his Kano, there is very little he can pull and even kano pdp seems in disarray at the moment

Saraki
Hmmmmmm.....his entrance is similar to that of Uche Secondus into the election for pdp chairman. He did not come from the region the position was zoned, in as much as Wike supported him, all the southwestern candidates shared votes among themselves....northerners had none, so clearly it was spread. Beyond money, Secondus must have had south south and southeast, which were the major zones of pdp till now
Saraki in this case, very clearly has southwest votes (Lagos,Osun,Oyo,Ekiti,Ogun),, as well as Taraba, Kogi, Benue, Plateau, Kwara , Akwa ibom...a good fraction of Enugu ( the ekweremadu factor) and Bayelsa. Babaginda supports him too ...Niger

His pocket might not be as deep as that of Wike and Atiku but his smartness and calculations are very crucial......he has 8 governors with him, thats huge ....those governors want to minimize the influence of Wike for sure.

No point sharing votes in the north, if the north alone was the basis of winning election..why had Buhari not won since.....and now....with his bad performance...he clearly has lost supporters just as he gained when Jonathan was in power

If Saraki wins....he only needs a southerner.....imagine someone like Peter Obi as his vice....so the northerners can share their votes....and then we would see how crucial votes from other regions...esp South and East can determine next president . He has middle belt and south west locked down....and will still get some votes from south south south east

My analysis on the winners according to states

Abia - Saraki
Adamawa - Atiku
Akwa ibom - Saraki
Anambra -
Bayelsa -Saraki
Bauchi - ?? (Dogara's state, Saraki or Tambuwal)
Benue - Saraki
Borno -
Cross river -
Delta -
Ebonyi -
Edo
Ekiti -Saraki
Enugu - Saraki (Ekweremadu base)
Gombe - Dakwanbo
Imo -? Tambuwal has a good chance (reason Ihedioha)
Jigawa - Lamido
Kaduna - Markafi (maybe)
Katsina
Kebbi
Kogi - Saraki
Kwara -Saraki
Lagos -Saraki
Nassarawa -Saraki
Niger - Saraki
Ogun-Saraki
Ondo -Saraki
Osun -Saraki
Oyo - Saraki
Plateau -Saraki
Rivers - Tambuwal
Sokoto - Tambuwal 60%, Bafarawa 40%
Taraba -Saraki
Yobe - ?
Zamfara ?
FCT -

Witch hunting of Saraki...only made him more popular ....APC helped his base grow
Buhari is not corrupt we hear....but bad performance has neutralized that now
If corrupt leaders perform better......we will accept that

It's about PERFORMANCE now.......APC have not done better than PDP

Did I type this long........I don Sabi politics tey tey

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by badcompany: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2018
tunwumi:
It ll be a simple election. Atiku will win as everyone is expected to hold firm his strong hold states. Atiku is strongly backed by Wike so getting SE delegate votes is sure for Atiku.

Simple as ABC

FALSE. TAMBUWAL is backed my WIKE
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by klimkid: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2018
The only surprise Saraki is good at is to betray, lie, kill and loot.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Superted01(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2018
maradona in making ........ grin

check my signature....

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by bluecircle470: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2018
tunwumi:

Whaooo

Then he's a mole as assert by a block of the party

Do you trust any of this politicians?
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by murphyibiam15(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Saraki can't win in the South South, people there have sense. It's only in the South East he can win.
it's this a sarcasm that South south don't like progressive minds but prefer thieves like ibori , Alamamesiya' Akpabio and co
tell me sth I don't know please
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by klimkid: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2018
Once you join PDP, its like you will have to go tru a training in lying science before you can get a membership card.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by gaskiyamagana: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Why are you people scared of Saraki? You must be a dreamer if you're still doubting whether this man will become our president or not. It's a done deal.
I dreamt you will be his Vice President.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Okoyeebo: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2018
murphyibiam15:

it's this a sarcasm that South south don't like progressive minds but prefer thieves like ibori , Alamamesiya' Akpabio and co
tell me sth I don't know please

Lmaooooo
Wait, who are the progressive minds? Wike, Saraki and Atiku?

Funny clowns.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by PassingShot(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Saraki has a 0.00001% chance of defeating PMB in an election. You want a bet he can’t defeat Buhari?
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by PassingShot(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2018
Ekitibiased:
I have taken good time to read this and all comments also.
I want to share my view and analysis here and analyse the strong contenders only to Dave my time

Tambuwal
Very obvious the Wike guy, clearly the support is more down to financial resources here but does he have a network or national appeal.....not a broad one at all. Wike can only influence some states in his region alone....
Even his state sokoto delegates are divided....cos of bafarawa

Atiku
This is his last best chance, unfortunately for him......with the experience of Buhari, age has become an important factor now even though he seems more agile. He has the money, that's main stength....he can drag that with Wike, but it's beyond money now.....
He is from the north......they will share votes among themselves

Kwakwanso
This dude only shows us his fanatics with red caps, he is obviously a local champion no doubts at all. Beyond his Kano, there is very little he can pull and even kano pdp seems in disarray at the moment

Saraki
Hmmmmmm.....his entrance is similar to that of Uche Secondus into the election for pdp chairman. He did not come from the region the position was zoned, in as much as Wike supported him, all the southwestern candidates shared votes among themselves....northerners had none, so clearly it was spread. Beyond money, Secondus must have had south south and southeast, which were the major zones of pdp till now
Saraki in this case, very clearly has southwest votes (Lagos,Osun,Oyo,Ekiti,Ogun),, as well as Taraba, Kogi, Benue, Plateau, Kwara , Akwa ibom...a good fraction of Enugu ( the ekweremadu factor) and Bayelsa. Babaginda supports him too ...Niger

His pocket might not be as deep as that of Wike and Atiku but his smartness and calculations are very crucial......he has 8 governors with him, thats huge ....those governors want to minimize the influence of Wike for sure.

No point sharing votes in the north, if the north alone was the basis of winning election..why had Buhari not won since.....and now....with his bad performance...he clearly has lost supporters just as he gained when Jonathan was in power

If Saraki wins....he only needs a southerner.....imagine someone like Peter Obi as his vice....so the northerners can share their votes....and then we would see how crucial votes from other regions...esp South and East can determine next president . He has middle belt and south west locked down....and will still get some votes from south south south east

My analysis on the winners according to states

Abia - Saraki
Adamawa - Atiku
Akwa ibom - Saraki
Anambra -
Bayelsa -Saraki
Bauchi - ?? (Dogara's state, Saraki or Tambuwal)
Benue - Saraki
Borno -
Cross river -
Delta -
Ebonyi -
Edo
Ekiti -Saraki
Enugu - Saraki (Ekweremadu base)
Gombe - Dakwanbo
Imo -? Tambuwal has a good chance (reason Ihedioha)
Jigawa - Lamido
Kaduna - Markafi (maybe)
Katsina
Kebbi
Kogi - Saraki
Kwara -Saraki
Lagos -Saraki
Nassarawa -Saraki
Niger - Saraki
Ogun-Saraki
Ondo -Saraki
Osun -Saraki
Oyo - Saraki
Plateau -Saraki
Rivers - Tambuwal
Sokoto - Tambuwal 60%, Bafarawa 40%
Taraba -Saraki
Yobe - ?
Zamfara ?
FCT -

Witch hunting of Saraki...only made him more popular ....APC helped his base grow
Buhari is not corrupt we hear....but bad performance has neutralized that now
If corrupt leaders perform better......we will accept that

It's about PERFORMANCE now.......APC have not done better than PDP

Did I type this long........I don Sabi politics tey

Beautiful nonsense. PMB has performed well enough to trash anyone presented by PDP.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by youngelder(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Very Interesting Read
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by murphyibiam15(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Lmaooooo
Wait, who are the progressive minds? Wike, Saraki and Atiku?

Funny clowns.
so its a man without a certificate and common waec that is a progressive than those who have created jobs...no wonder south south is been raped back and front by Nigeria itself

such a poor clown
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
Awoo88:
Underestimate Saraki at your peril. That man is a master planner

Thank you. Saraki is a real master planner. Always unfazed!
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by buhariguy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Realdeals:
Hear me, PDP will not select any APC decampee as candidates, those that left and think they can return just to grab the presidential ticket, if they are to consider, it will be Tambuwal or Kwankwaso not Atiku or Saraki. As it stands now, Lamido and Makarfi have an upper hand.
you are right,
Thief lamido would have be their right candidate back by thief obj and Co, but because of his corruption case,
They will settle for makarfi, who is more clean than the rest criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Calls A Man "Sick". Olushola Olufolabi Did This... / Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.