Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,932 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? (33351 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark / PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by buhariguy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
Alexiz101:
If his dad was to be alive today am sure he would have been so proud of his son
Saraki is a model for any young politician honestly
He is smart, crafty, wise, unifying etc
i don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist love criminals,
Anybody that is James Bond is OK by them.
How can this country move forward by that set of people like terrorist.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by tunwumi: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
alen4smith:
Atiku backed by Wike?what are you smoking bro?

I'm smoking alen4smith. You will not die till Sunday your eyes will clear when Atiku clinch the ticket.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Okoyeebo: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
murphyibiam15:

so its a man without a certificate and common waec that is a progressive than those who have created jobs...no wonder south south is been raped back and front by Nigeria itself

such a poor clown

I don't reply wawa yoots, they're beneath me. Let superior Igbos discuss with me not wawa clowns.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by billyG(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
This man that bite his popsie & gbemisola in d asses! grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by murphyibiam15(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
Okoyeebo:

I don't reply wawa yoots, they're beneath me. Let superior Igbos discuss with me not wawa clowns.
you just confirmed to me u have inferiority complex...sorry for been a minority.. its not my fault ...mkpi ofia

see this Afonja pigg from Oshogbo brown roof infested zone...go and worship your masters up north
Yorubas are the dirtiest
Yoruba Muslim can't sight the moon
Yoruba Muslims can't pray in the national mosque.
what an inferior person you are
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by kmaster007: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Why are you people scared of Saraki? You must be a dreamer if you're still doubting whether this man will become our president or not. It's a done deal.
in your dream...he won make he turn Nigeria d way him turn Kwara state
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by kmaster007: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
Temptee101:
Buhari must go, we've had enough
if buhari must go you follow
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Okoyeebo: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
murphyibiam15:

you just confirmed to me u have inferiority complex...sorry for been a minority.. its not my fault ...mkpi ofia

see this Afonja pigg from Oshogbo brown roof infested zone...go and worship your masters up north
Yorubas are the dirtiest
Yoruba Muslim can't sight the moon
Yoruba Muslims can't pray in the national mosque.
what an inferior person you are

Lmaooooo
You're a third class Igbo. Normal Igbos don't even allow their dogs come close to you wawa Nsukka clowns.

Abegi, Gerrarahere let me attend to proper Igbos.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Cypost: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
I don’t see Saraki as a big force. People just overrating these guys.
Saraki this
Tinubu that...
Their are just lucky their parole matured sometimes... no Biggy

Sometimes I wondered if these supposed political juggernauts- Saraki Atiku Kwankwaso etc -had supported GEJ to win in 2015 what their chances of getting to aso rock will be today compared to the reality on ground

For Tinubu I wondered if Funsho was not murderd whether we will have jagabam. Again I believe Tinubu removed Ambo because APCNigeria is in Federal ( Ambo can’t resort to federal might by decamping)this probably the reason he chickened out during Fashola time.

The problem with Nigeria is followership. We choose leaders base on mundane considerations and to spite our opponents
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by murphyibiam15(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Lmaooooo
You're a third class Igbo. Normal Igbos don't even allow their dogs come close to you wawa Nsukka clowns.

Abegi, Gerrarahere let me attend to proper Igbos.
see this skull miner dirty afonja scum that uses his bare hands to wash his anus after defecating...what a dirty pigg of fallen demons from the sky..
reply again if you are a dirty cone headed inferior yeloba Muslim with inferiority complex
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Cypost: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
I don’t see Saraki as a big force. People just overrating these guys.
Saraki this
Tinubu that...
Their are just lucky their parole matured sometimes... no Biggy

Sometimes I wondered if these supposed political juggernauts- Saraki Atiku Kwankwaso etc -had supported GEJ to win in 2015 what their chances of getting to aso rock will be today compared to the reality on ground (chances < 60%)

For Tinubu I wondered if Funsho was not murderd whether we will have jagabam. Again I believe Tinubu removed Ambo because APCNigeria is in Federal ( Ambo can’t resort to federal might by decamping)this probably the reason he chickened out during Fashola time.

The problem with Nigeria is followership. We choose leaders base on mundane considerations and to spite our opponents
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by maxwell530(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
The only reason I love this Saraki is his guts.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by captianfreeman(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
The two contenders are Alhaji Abubakar Atiku and Aminu Tambuwal. One of them will be the flag bearer of PDP.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Okoyeebo: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
murphyibiam15:

see this skull miner dirty afonja scum that uses his bare hands to wash his anus after defecating...what a dirty pigg of fallen demons from the sky..
reply again if you are a dirty cone headed inferior yeloba Muslim with inferiority complex

Wawa yoot, even other Igbos don't reckon with your people. The way you're talking nonsense, I'm sure you're Nsukka wawa. The worst specie of all wawa animals. grin
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by alabi484(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
ojonugwap:
Very greedy politician
I don't know if people are blind to it or something,saraki is a greedy mofo... looking at all he's done overtime can't even make him get my vote
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by searchlight: 6:17am On Oct 06, 2018
Moukandjo:

Una just dey hype nonsense hype! How is he a master planner?
ask APC, tinubu, oshomole, buhari and other APC zombies they will tell you better or even ask MR transmission
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by ojonugwap(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2018
alabi484:

I don't know if people are blind to it or something,saraki is a greedy mofo... looking at all he's done overtime can't even make him get my vote

People failed to understand that is sarki that forsterate this present administration include dugara for the with their hiden agenda's

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Moukandjo: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2018
searchlight:
ask APC, tinubu, oshomole, buhari and other APC zombies they will tell you better or even ask MR transmission
Shey your eye dey clear small small now with your Saraki overhype! Can you see how he's being trashed in the primaries Can you now see that only the unintelligent PDP sycophants overhype the guy when, in reality, he's a dry guy?
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Moukandjo: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2018
Awoo88:

He had out smart and out planned buhari and APC so far. The APC is yet to know what to do with him or about him.

Shey your eye dey clear small small now with your Saraki overhype! Can you see how he's being trashed in the primaries Can you now see that only the unintelligent PDP sycophants overhype the guy when, in reality, he's a dry guy?
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Awoo88: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
Moukandjo:

It was a good election and he lost. That doesn't take away the fact he knows the game well. Hate all you want. He is better than buhari.
BTW do you see his campaign speech before the delegate? Or hatred has blinded you so much all senses take flight when you see or hear saraki
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Moukandjo: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Awoo88:

It was a good election and he lost. That doesn't take away the fact he knows the game well. Hate all you want. He is better than buhari.
BTW do you see his campaign speech before the delegate? Or hatred has blinded you so much all senses take flight when you see or hear saraki
How can I waste my hatred for Saraki It's unnecessary!
Point is the unintelligent PDP sycophants, especially those from a particular side, should quit overhyping him! Even the less hyped Tambuwal doubled his votes! Saraki this, Saraki that! I think una eye don clear!
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by tunwumi: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
bluecircle470:

Are u just coming into the country...wike backing atiku? U must be joking o, wike is actually backing Tambuwal

https://www.nairaland.com/4774690/breaking-news-atiku-abubakar-wins

I'm sure you can see that I'm in this country before you now.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by tunwumi: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
majekdom2:
thank you! Atiku came back to PDP immediately after he didn’t get a chance in the APC. Although Saraki and Atiku have both failed the loyalty test, I think Saraki failed more and watch him become silent if he doesn’t get the ticket. Wike is a strong factor to consider inbPDP and considering Atiku’s investment and business relationship in the state.

Your head dey there.

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by tunwumi: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
alen4smith:
Atiku backed by Wike?what are you smoking bro?

I'm sure you can relate with reality now that the drug has cleared from you eyes.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by tunwumi: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
badcompany:

FALSE. TAMBUWAL is backed my WIKE

TRUE : https://www.nairaland.com/4774690/breaking-news-atiku-abubakar-wins

Next time make objective research not local biased research that landed you in this wrong judgement.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by tunwumi: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
bluecircle470:

Do you trust any of this politicians?

Yes. Those one that have stolen before can still again. That is trust.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by alen4smith(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
tunwumi:

I'm sure you can relate with reality now that the drug has cleared from you eyes.
keep quiet the highest bidder won the election
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Awoo88: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
Moukandjo:

How can I waste my hatred for Saraki It's unnecessary!
Point is the unintelligent PDP sycophants, especially those from a particular side, should quit overhyping him! Even the less hyped Tambuwal doubled his votes! Saraki this, Saraki that! I think una eye don clear!
A zombified fellow denuded of brain use is talking about "unintelligent". Make saraki matter no kill u ooo
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Slimmacho:

Saraki failed more?
I BAN YOU FROM NAIRALAND, Nairabet and Bet9ja for saying that.

Saraki has been the reason PDP hasn't gone into oblivion, he's the reason many lawmakers haven't decamped to APC.
He has placed PDP members in strategic positions in the House.
He has always been a PDP in APC clothing in the house.
If you no sabi politics, you'd better keep shut.

If he doesn't get the ticket now, he will get it later when the middle belt will want a presidency seat.
hahahah, I guess he will get it later ....
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by bluecircle470: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
tunwumi:

I'm sure you can see that I'm in this country before you now.

I don’t understand what you’re saying
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Moukandjo: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
Awoo88:

A zombified fellow denuded of brain use is talking about "unintelligent". Make saraki matter no kill u ooo
You're the one I should be telling that, boy! You, as usual, rushed in here to defend your lord & personal saviour, & told us how "smart" he is at the game. But man couldn't even get up to half the votes a less hyped Tambuwal got! grin grin Isn't that ironic, considering he's a "master of the game"? grin
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by tunwumi: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
alen4smith:
keep quiet the highest bidder won the election

So what happened to Wike money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) / Many Injured As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja (photos, Video) / 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.