Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (992 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by stephenponti(m): 2:06am On Jul 11, 2010
Re: . by Mudley313: 2:19am On Jul 11, 2010
Seems like you already got your mind made up so no amount of cajoling can make you change your mind or if you do, you'd most probably do it for the wrong reasons. So, apart from all the reasons excuses you posted above, its pretty clear this relationship is already over and the love is gone so do what you got to do. . .as they say, follow your heart

8 years is a pretty long time so it sure is gonna bring alotta pain and even resentment on her part, but its better than pretending to be in a relationship your heart no longer is in, for it will only lead to more pain and a prolongation of the inevitable. So, be prepared for what they call a woman's scorn, but better yet, do what you got to do. . .goodluck
Re: . by ice234: 2:27am On Jul 11, 2010
so want to useless 8 good yrs.
Re: . by oyewolejos(m): 3:17am On Jul 11, 2010
stephenponti:

I ve been dating a girl for 8 years and I want to break up the relationship for the following reasons
1. She is older than me wt a year & 8 months
2. We re same genotype
3. She is very jealous & can't stand seeing me wt another lady, most time screening my phone SMS.
4. My parents disapprove the marriage because my uncle married 4rom their family her elder sister(but said they re good family)
5. My elder sis also disapproved 4 same above reason.
6. Am part-time undergraduate, the financial obligation might affect my biz.
7. She's 30 now & am 29
Please I need an advice on how to handle this issue as the above points might be really difficult to proceed wt the relationship. We both are 4rom same village and I ve spent much on her & loves her very much. if I broke up wt her she ll hate me as much as she loved me. Pls I wouldn't want to be cajoled in this post am expectantly waiting 4 mature
advice on how to deal wt this problem urgently. Thanks in advance pls .

A child of 8 years old is already preparing to go to Secondary school in a saner society.
Honestly were u guys blind when u met?Cos all the stupid excuses u provided above were already there before u met each other.Why complain now when u have already went this far.8 years out of your life is something.
If u break that relationship after 8 years ur life will never remain the same again.
An dwhy do u think 2 fuccks about your Aunty and Uncle for crying out loud?
Africans with their myth and traditions.
For u to go this far that means u guys love each other which is the only thing u need not uncles and aunties.
Please keep ur a$$ with that girl till death comes. grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Mudley313: 3:35am On Jul 11, 2010
ice234:

so  want to useless 8 good yrs.

what if he's not happy in the relationship? so you want him to stick it out for a lifetime of unhappiness or an unhappy marriage?

oyewolejos:

For u to go this far that means u guys love each other which is the only thing u need not uncles and aunties.

they're obviously not in love with eachother (or rather the OP obviously is not in love with his woman no more) if not he wouldn't have created this thread. only advice i can give is if the reason for you coming up with all these excuses is cos you're eyeing another girl right now rethink your thoughts, for the grass is not always greener on the other side
Re: . by Bonita(f): 3:59am On Jul 11, 2010
Eight year shocked? Nawah ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. I hate the fact that it has been that long. Honestly, I don't think all the things you listed are enough reasons to break up your relationship. Unless, both of you are AS (which can be sorted out) OR SS(no sorting). Seriously, I don't know why anyone would do such a thing to their follow human being. I don't want anyone saying 'it's not every relationship should end in marriage'. Why would you want to break her heart like that undecided ? You know, it's not always greener on the other side. I know you've seen something out there that you want to go after. Just remember, what goes around comes around.
Re: . by stephenponti(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2010
Re: . by samtoye(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2010
I have a trademark on nairaland, I don't reply to posts like this cos I only think most of it are huge jokes from Heart Magazines, But I don't know why I feel I have to reply this,

Poster
8 good years?? That means you met the girl at 22; during her most productive year!!! You married already !!!! Most people don't know what they call marriage, let me ask you all one question, what makes a marriage? The party and ceremony The documents Or the being together In some cultures, no document or ceremony but they are joined, does it make it less of a marriage
All the flimsy execuses you gave are just what they are; flimsy excuses!!!
If it takes you 8 good years to figure out that a girl isn't good enough for you then you are (I know you are a gentleman and you are not one of these) heartless, unserious, inhuman, unGodly, stone hearted, son of a gun, heart breaker, devils incarnate, <please borrow me more derogatory terms>.

A friend once did this same thing and the girl he left gave him a good solid curse which he hasn't recovered from till today. You mercilessly used a girl from 22 underaged year for a good 8 donkey years ; body, soul and mind for 8 unholy years!!!! and now wants to dump her for Heaven knows what !!!
My brother you don't need any advice, what you need is a very strong white garment prophet and a flowing river, let them give you a strong spiritual bath, wash your head well and give you a good deliverance from the underworld.
Please brother, don't do it.

(1) (Reply)

Paid To Do It: Bt Fail 72 Times / dd / Help A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.