Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Help A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Friend (994 Views)

RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Friend by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2010
My friend want to know if to cute the relationship or still continue because his girl still flirt but the girl told him, he only get money from them,that he is special.I told him if i was the one ,I would take an oath with her if i love her and dat what he is planning to do.But he want to know your oppinion House
Re: Help A Friend by sohiemi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2010
Re: Help A Friend by 1102(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2010
so nigerians now cute relationship

OMOLOLA COME AND SEE THIS OOH, PLEASE DONT CUTE THE RELATIONSHIP WITH ME IM BEGGING!!
Re: Help A Friend by yme1(f): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2010
@poster
how old are u?12?
Re: Help A Friend by 1102(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2010
timothy001:

My friend want to know if to [size=14pt]cute[/size] the relationship or still continue because his girl still flirt but the girl told him, he only get money from them,that he is special.I told him if i was the one ,I would take an oath with her if i love her and dat what he is planning to do.But he want to know your oppinion House

Re: Help A Friend by Kelvinj(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2010
Mehn this is serious catastrophy. Did u take common entrance? @poster
Re: Help A Friend by victorazy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2010
s.ohiemi:

Pls learn how to speak english WELL.B4 u post a thread cos pipl may not undastand u nd therefore will not b able 2 help u

Dat was harsh dear cuz no one is above mistake.
U should have advised him to read what he wrote carefully and correct it than what you did, it simply means that your an illiterate
Re: Help A Friend by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2010
Yeah, the poster made a mistake which is natural. So kini big deal?
*hiss @ u all wey de insult d poster*
Re: Help A Friend by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2010
Well whoever Insult me should know i have typing with keyboard for over 8yrs now.If i type cut as cute.U should know it a mistake,If u think it a lie.check when i joined NL.some of u dont even know wat a computer is then,
Re: Help A Friend by googles: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin

ok the "cute" thingy was funny

Why take an oath. . . nothing in this world is worth all that stress

tell him to quit if hez not comfortable with the situation of things
Re: Help A Friend by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2010
@Google or hotmail thanks for ur advice jare,
Re: Help A Friend by olajidebaba(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2010
@s.ohiemi,190,y me, kelving, u guyz re kids making jest of urselfs. He needs ur advice nt abuse.dis is y naija cnt grow,we aint problem solvers.@victorazy u're vry correct. No body is perfect.make jest of ppls concern. @poster pls read ur msg well b4 u post.u typed cute/cut instead of quit. Tell ur frnd he owns his lyf,he knws wots gud 4himself
Re: Help A Friend by 1102(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2010
timothy001:

Well whoever Insult me should know i have typing with keyboard for over 8yrs now.If i type cut as cute.U should know it a mistake,If u think it a lie.check when i joined NL.some of u dont even know wat a computer is then,

he even made another  mistake!!

Sorry brother no one is insulting u its quit not cut/cute!

My bad but no one is perfect but u didnt have 2 resort to insults!
Re: Help A Friend by Kelvinj(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2010
I no insult anybodi oo just saying
Re: Help A Friend by yme1(f): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2010
olajidebaba:

@s.ohiemi,190,y me, kelving, u guyz re kids making jest of urselfs. He needs your advice nt abuse.dis is y naija cnt grow,we aint problem solvers.@victorazy u're vry correct. No body is perfect.make jest of ppls concern. @poster pls read your msg well b4 u post.u typed cute/cut instead of quit. Tell your frnd he owns his lyf,he knws wots gud 4himself
when did askin one a question tend to be abuse?

he only get money from them,that he is special.
what does he want us to say? even my little bro. knows what to do without seekin the advice of no one undecided

I told him if i was the one ,I would take an oath with her if i love her and dat what he is planning to do.But he want to know your oppinion House
this is just like addin fuel to fire,is it in this 21st century that one still considers oath as a way to tie down a cheat  undecided

and how does askin question not make naija grow?Mehn i am tired of all this internet/NL warriors undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice, Is There Any Probem Marrying A Lawyer? / Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. / These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.