Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) (7116 Views)

54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria / S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status / Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by tpiah: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2010
beaf's jealousy of becomerich knows no bounds.

did he take your girlfriend?
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by shotster50(m): 1:43am On Jul 12, 2010
Becomrich,

Why don't you do us all a favour; pull your lip over your head, and swallow!!
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by tpiah: 1:58am On Jul 12, 2010
not every one liner makes sense?
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 12, 2010
shotster50:

Becomrich,

Why don't you do us all a favour; pull your lip over your head, and swallow!!
tpiah:

not every one liner makes sense?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by shotster50(m): 2:28am On Jul 12, 2010
Same goes for the article.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by VPersie: 4:17am On Jul 12, 2010
@ Becomrich0,
In as much as you have deliberately chosen to extinguish and disregard the artistic and eloquent writing skills of Mr. Jakumo, i will request you save your energy and channel your queries appropriately to the most affected quarters such as WAEC, JAMB, NECO etc. Why are antonyms, synonyms, lexis and structure a requisite section to pass the aforementioned statutory exams into tertiary institutions?

I am provoked by your libellous/vilifying jabs and aspersions at the person of Jakumo. If you choose to write in basic english language, so be it. Whilst we were growing up in our formative years in secondary school, i remember vividly we were encouraged to imbibe a reading culture with a nerve and alertness to identify new words and their meanings.

The quality of written english in your posts are alarming. I will suggest you download Jakumo's posts with due permission from the moderator or administrator to up your skills.

To clarify your misinformed understanding of the term communication, please note that like begets like. Visit up country settlements be it in the north, south, west or east, you will find out that many so called scholars who passed through the tiers of education in our beloved country may still not understand your proposed basic english. Without pre-empting Jakumo's response, i will assume he believes the likes of you and I will be proactive to seek understanding to words used in his posts that may seem new for insertion in our note of vocabularies.

My 2cents.

Seriously, this makes little or no sense. I do not know Jakumo, but I know he has a reputation on NL. However, the sample of Jakumo's writing that Becomerich used is a pathetic example of writing. And you are about just as bad in your defense of Jakumo. Some of the secrets to good writing are clarity and proper usage of words, something both you and Jakumo seem incapable of accomplishing.

1 Like

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 12, 2010
VPersie:

Seriously, this makes little or no sense. I do not know Jakumo, but I know he has a reputation on NL. However, the sample of Jakumo's writing that Becomerich used is a pathetic example of writing. And you are about just as bad in your defense of Jakumo. Some of the secrets to good writing are clarity and proper usage of words, something both you and Jakumo seem incapable of accomplishing.
I feel sorry for you ppl that seems to take Becommrich's posts/ threads serious.

Watch out for HBP sha.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by realborn(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2010
@ VPersie,

Do you understand the word REPRIMAND? That is exactly the motive of my earlier post. I sincerely believe this would not be too big a grammar for you and your cohorts to understand. Kindly define clarity? The fonts used were not maligned nor misconstrued for effective understanding as a simple piece of written english. Should you have queries or require further clarifications, please do not hesitate to highlight the affected words for due explanations where necessary.  grin wink cheesy

The choice of association is absolutely free. But time will bring to the fore, the opportunity cost foregone for independent appraisal to ascertain if the right choice was made or not. Lest I forget, kindly take the warning of Ileke-Idi seriously. Do have a stress free day. smiley
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by tkb417(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2010
Becomrich is just different

wow!!

i cant even understand this thread cos hes about to bomb people now grin grin grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Becomrich0: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2010
The way I write is a form of written developed in Nigeria. I am missing Nigeria pinkin and africa languages with my written. It is like batu.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2010
Becomrich0:

The way I write is a form of written developed in Nigeria. I am missing Nigeria pinkin and africa languages with my written. It is like batu.
rotfl grin grin grin grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by shotster50(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2010
Yet another nutter on the loose, cool
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by VPersie: 3:02am On Jul 13, 2010
Do you understand the word REPRIMAND? That is exactly the motive of my earlier post. I sincerely believe this would not be too big a grammar for you and your cohorts to understand. Kindly define clarity? The fonts used were not maligned nor misconstrued for effective understanding as a simple piece of written english. Should you have queries or require further clarifications, please do not hesitate to highlight the affected words for due explanations where necessary.

The choice of association is absolutely free. But time will bring to the fore, the opportunity cost foregone for independent appraisal to ascertain if the right choice was made or not. Lest I forget, kindly take the warning of Ileke-Idi seriously. Do have a stress free day.

You just made the same mistakes again. Without trying to be insulting, your case is almost hopeless because you cannot even see what you are doing wrong. Please read "On Writing Well" by William Zinsser.

1 Like

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by iice(f): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2010
looooooooool hilarious thread.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2010

Becomerich, Please explain this quote from you. Really, your engrisssssssh (with permisson from Beaf) is becoming something else. tongue

Jakumo sef don run away from your thread. cheesy
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2010
Becomrich0:

Yeee, ori mi o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2010
Yeee, ori mi o

Jarus, kilo se Ori e ?. O fe fo abi? cheesy grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2010
what a thread. grin .I have seen the most unimaginable written english here grin grin grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2010
^^^, take ya time oo! cheesy, what are you insinuating. Becomrich english is african pikin english nah! tongue
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2010
^^ cheii shocked dat one fit kill person instantly. grin grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2010
^^I will advise that whenever you are visiting any of Becomrich threads, you should get yourself some heavy duty bullet proof jackets or else . . . . . . lipsrsealed grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by realborn(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2010
VPersie:

You just made the same mistakes again. Without trying to be insulting, your case is almost hopeless because you cannot even see what you are doing wrong. Please read "On Writing Well" by William Zinsser.

I stumbled on a thread of yours while surfing through the sections of this beloved forum and I immediately identified the reason why your capacity to understand is limited. Incessant abuse of your body organs will result in continuous fatigue of the brain. tongue I concur with your conclusions that I definitely cannot recognize what I am doing wrong and the reason is you have failed to honour my request. Barring vituperations from co-nairalanders, kindly HIGHLIGHT words for clarifications or synonyms. Until then you will only but see mistakes. A perfect example is a man with a blurred vision. grin

Thanks for the referenced piece of literature. I will expedite action to purchase the book.  smiley
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2010
VPersie and Realborn, make you guys take your beef away from our thread jor! cheesy. Your written Enrisssshhh is different from[i] ours[/i]. tongue
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by jidobaba(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2010
see entertainment!

I refer to the 1st page
Becomrich's chaotically insane yet sweetly rabid 'first attack' was the stuff of legend, but Jack' o omu's pseudo-emotional but clearly contrived riposte was , I must say, touche-per-excellence. This exchange has served to elevate my otherwise perpetual state of ennui somewhat
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2010
jidobaba:

see entertainment!

I refer to the 1st page
Becomrich's chaotically insane yet sweetly rabid 'first attack' was the stuff of legend, but Jack' o omo's pseudo-emotional but clearly contrived riposte was , I must say, touche-per-excellence. This exchange has served to elevate my otherwise perpetual state of ennui somewhat
Kosovolese
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2010
Jidobaba.

Your type of engrishhhh is what Becomerich calls junk english. Go school. tongue grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by onyengbu1(m): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2010
'African Pikin English'

theres always some new stuff from BCR
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Vainglory: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2010
Becomrich should henceforth write in Yoruba. This insolence on the English language is now unbearable.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by denzel2009: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2010
Becomrich0:

Do you tell them you are from Nigeria where you work in Canada?
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by jidobaba(m): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2010
Jarus:

Kosovolese
ilugunboy:

Jidobaba.

Your type of engrishhhh is what Becomerich calls junk english. Go school. tongue grin

Broses, nor vex abeg cheesy

btw, where are the chief protagonists, boys dey miss 'em na
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2010
denzel2009:

Do you tell them you are from Nigeria where you work in Canada?
See this one. BCR doesn't work in Canada, they work on him grin

onye_ngbu:

'African Pikin English'

theres always some new stuff from BCR
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra / Osinbajo Leaves For Austria, To Speak At Africa-europe High-level Forum / The Article That Got El Rufai Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.