Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE (4517 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by PassingShot(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
[s]
FarahAideed:

You people are not democrats but criminal fascist I tell you
[/s]
Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by minasota(f): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
“This is madness, I came with words they answered with bullets!” Senator Ben Murray Bruce......what an intelligent man

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by CanineOfJackal: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
PassingShot:
If true, very commendable by the police.

Election has been won and lost, INEC has issued certificate of return to the winner im accordance with the law of Nigeria. How dumb can this bunch be to expect that INEC is in any position to do anything about the election.

If PDP is aggrieved, let them go to court and stop disturbing our peace.
You are a disgrace to humanity

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by BurningBlade: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
haffaze777:
Nigeria police force goof on this one,they should have shoot them with live bullet,nonsense does INEC office look like court to them?
haba bros you harsh oh! grin
Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by drskyfly007(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
Why didn't they show up and camp at Osun just like their APC counterparts did angryThey abandoned adeleke when he needed them most as against the crowd of APC governors that were in Osun to ensure victory
Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by AllahSWT: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
PassingShot:
If true, very commendable by the police.

Election has been won and lost, INEC has issued certificate of return to the winner im accordance with the law of Nigeria. How dumb can this bunch be to expect that INEC is in any position to do anything about the election.

If PDP is aggrieved, let them go to court and stop disturbing our peace.
one day I'll dig up this post cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by Johnnyessence(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
Another lies and propaganda from Apc, where's the pictures of tear gas Hmmmmmmm.
Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by Corrinthians(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
magoo10:
I will remind you of this careless statement when the table changes .life is not about thuggery and tyranny.

The right to protest and make ones voice heard is a free one in a democracy.

The masses today are so afraid to protest and make their views heard because a tyrant is in power. If leaders like Saraki and co cannot protest without being shot at then I wonder the type of future you wish for your generation unborn.
Nonsense comment.

I know this is untrue, but I hope they did teargass them.

Pray tell, how many of you guys whined for democracy when Tambuwal and co were teargassed when the "hero" of democracy held sway?

Anything that comes the way of pdp, they deserve ten times over.

Nonsense party peopled and supported by nutjobs.

Look at the post screengrabed below and tell me how pissed you were about it back then.

Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by magoo10(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
[s]Nonsense comment.

I know this is untrue, but I hope they did teargass them.

Pray tell, how many of you guys whined for democracy when Tambuwal and co were teargassed when the "hero" of democracy held sway?

Anything that comes the way of pdp, they deserve ten times over.

Nonsense party peopled and supported by nutjobs.

Look at the post screengrabed below and tell me how pissed you were about it back then.[/s]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by toniok: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Some thing must be unique about this administration. In the time of Obj, yaradua & Gej. it is the common man that usually protest and wail after elections and the elites will be laughing. Now it is the other way round. The elites are now protesting and wailing while the common man is calm and laughing.
Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by alexisok10: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
If true, then it's a very sad development for the country, and the police force ought to be reprimanded for taking this course of action. And yes this is coming from a supporter of PMB for i'm not sentimental like that. However the question is, if this truly happened, for even when serial liars are speaking the truth, it could still be hard to believe them, for their reputation preceeds them.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by BENITAPUSSY: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
magoo10:
I will remind you of this careless statement when the table changes .life is not about thuggery and tyranny.

The right to protest and make ones voice heard is a free one in a democracy.

The masses today are so afraid to protest and make their views heard because a tyrant is in power. If leaders like Saraki and co cannot protest without being shot at then I wonder the type of future you wish for your generation unborn.
Look at you,when and where will the table turn?
Anyone that decides to be indoor for life,he is welcome, as the other said,go to court instead if disturbing the general public.
Wailers.
Did you remembered what happened in ekiti under gej?

No serving governor was allowed in the state,not even the party chairman, where were you?
Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by kmaster007: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
this wat I want buhari his too gentle... his dis deir house of assembly dat fail to attend for sum month Nw..... mumu saraki... I hate him with passion. I regret cam frm Ilorin...
Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by gsm88: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
magoo10:
why shooting life bullets and tear gas at unharmed protesters?
Is that not sign of a barbaric government?
oyibo
Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by magoo10(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
gsm88:
oyibo
Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by haffaze777(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
BurningBlade:
They deserve it nii wink
BurningBlade:
They deserve it nii
Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by gotnel: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
Are we going to say that PDP leaders are dumb?
How do they think that street protest will have any effect on a concluded election where certificate of return is already handed to a declared winner.

I believe the legal department of PDP must have advised the lost minded leadership of the party without them listening.

My advice to the leaders of pdp is that they should assemble their legal team to do the real battle in law court rather than playing to the gallery on the street.
Re: BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE by telleyway: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2018
ashacot:
I thought the only way pdp can protest the outcome of that osun election is to go to court? Why hiting up the polity with needless protest?
Where were they when Only Adeleke was left alone with his little nephew Davido who is a Novice in politics to battle 11 APC govs and the JAGABAN.
If they had don this before the rerun, it would have been logical. but trying to save their stupid faces by going to protest in INEC office is just too Dumb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKsuOJWUUQc
You guys don't understand what you are saying, this is not just about osun elections but a warning massage for twenty nineteen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos and African Americans team up to build a brand New City in Anambra state / Obi Ezekwesili Smiles And Relaxes Inside #BuhariTrain / CCTV Shows Boss Mustapha, Godwin Emefiele Dragging $6.2m Cash From CBN Vault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.