Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku (23776 Views)

Saraki Under Pressure To Lead PDP As National Chairman / Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi / Saraki Under Fire For Making ‘False Allegation’ Against Buhari’s ‘TraderMoni’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Kulas: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Our Party PDP should please do us a favour by fielding Atiku Abubakar if we want to get a match to PMB in 2019 presidential elections.Atiku's blueprint is quite impressive.He has a good manifesto and he is more generally accepted across the six geo political zones of the country than any other aspirants.Atiku has all it takes to give PMB/APC a good fight.Please lets not field un popular candidate if we are to make it in the presidential election.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by osuofia2(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
lets atikulate .... 2019 loading
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Optional09: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
You are not going anywhere if you can not choose Fayose, Fani Kayode or a completely unknown Yoruba person as presidential candidate in 2019. We are serious about having the first Yoruba president. We Yoruba’s are thinking outside of the box, we want the real change and we know that Igbo or Hausa Fulani can not bring about the change.
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by excomarow(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:

What's the difference between Atiku and buharri? Just the name. 

Both are -
Corrupt
Illiterate 
Old
Force background 
Cow owners
Negative minded
Stiff necked 
Lack finesse 
redundant 
etcgrin

We the youths stand with Saraki

Indomine crew sported
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by goslowgoslow(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:

And oshiomOLE didn't impose the lifeless one?
Is lifeless one somebody's name?
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by mezarddinny: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
the democracy praticed in pdp is the second best in the world, after north korea
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by kgr8mike(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
#IstandwithSaraki

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by OmoManU: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lol loser stepping down from loser
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by BillgatesMaigad(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Portharcourt go bubble tommorow

I just dey wait
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by akdjr(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
If they like make them go for direct primary or settle for a consensus candidate. It is a sure loose for them.
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Kclique: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Whoever PDP fronts will beat the 'lifeless' one hands down.

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Smile4daddy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
GSA01:
Even if Saraki finally step down for Atiku, Wike will still impose his preferred candidate on the party, Such imposition that Nigerians have known the PDP for is still what they want to do in 2018.How then can we still trust them with the National treasury!!!
Never Again!
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by kennynelcon(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:

What is their educational qualifications?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukola_Saraki#Early_life_and_education

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atiku_Abubakar#Education

If Sai Baba is your best option, let it be know that, these men are more pragmatic than him.

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
I actually want atiku to win.
I kinda like his ideas but he might become something else if he eventually wins. Don't trust Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Fitbillionairep: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kingosytex:
that means u don't know saraki, saraki cannot step down, it should be the other way round. is nigeria under a curse of being ruled by old men?

saraki is vibrant, pragmatic, learned and a sophisticated modern man
i prefer the old men to the young ones like dino malaye and that igbenedion daughter
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Abidob(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Even if the three of them contest against Buhari ,they will still lose...
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Both are -
Corrupt
Illiterate 
Old
Force background 
Cow owners
Negative minded
Stiff necked 
Lack finesse 
redundant 
etcgrin

We the youths
[b]I [/b]stand with Saraki
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Princedapace(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Pdp pls u guys should do well becus we are hoping una help us chase Buhari away..

Check my profile and read my thread on how I work online to make money as a freelancer..

U maybe interested in my training..
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by lonelydora: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
fergie001:

And you think Saraki can win?
Nigeria's elections is controlled by the NW and NE regions....
SW is a hotbed...
NC is a swing and a big determinant......win it and you are home and dry..
Saraki is Kwara and cannot win any elections at Federal levels except he is supported by the NW and/or NE,same goes for any politician in Nigeria..........
To defeat Buhari,he can't win.....these politicians aren't fools nah...
The better chances lie with Atiku/Kwankwaso/Tambuwal.....

Saraki won't contest,he will step down....obviously for who will be favoured as the winner ..
That's the stark reality......

I have been telling people too. Saraki can never win Buhari. Buhari needs a strong Northern contender.
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by CoolAmbience(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
tomakint:

Keep snoring with saliva all around your face. Buhari is no longer wanted come 2019

Hahahaha...this one doesn't know what he is saying.

Who told you Buhari is no longer wanted? By some na....certainly not by the majority.
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by guiddoti: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Both are -
Corrupt
Illiterate 
Old
Force background 
Cow owners
Negative minded
Stiff necked 
Lack finesse 
redundant 
etcgrin

You would have said Saraki is not corrupt.
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Benekruku(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin

Saraki will be a loser at the end of the day
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by 8stargeneral: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
We're tired of old fools,saraki is d man.

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by baby124: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Atiku that is wanted in America is who qualifies to be PDP presidential aspirant. PDP is an unserious gathering of morons.
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by tomakint: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Both are -
Corrupt
Illiterate 
Old
Force background 
Cow owners
Negative minded
Stiff necked 
Lack finesse 
redundant 
etcgrin

As much as I see you a worthy comrade here I think you are so wrong on your Saraki choice. Saraki is a Yoruba man and at this juncture only a fellow core northerner can face the monster called Buhari. Let's choose wisely.
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by israelmao(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Asking Saraki to step down is a sheer waste and blunder.Saraki remains one of cards PDP should keep up its sleeves in order to outsmart the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
ashacot:
None of this candidates can defeat president buhari
These candidates have been winning elections before Buhari won his first election in 2015 with their support

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Benekruku(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
ashacot:
None of this candidates can defeat president buhari

Leave them

Let them waste some of their loots
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Let's vote buhari 2019
Sai baba
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by contigiency(m): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
Political season with fake news. I have been reading about stepping down by mr A for mr B. Yet, no one has actually stepped down. which one do we believe?
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Sleekfingers: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
lonelydora:

I have been telling people too. Saraki can never win Buhari. Buhari needs a strong Northern contender.

Tell them o...saraki win definitely win online...atiku will try..but I am certain that buhari will win...

I just want pdp to make that mistake by choosing either saraki or atiku...

Then buhari should just sit back and relax till 2023....
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by AdonaiAluminium: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
That"d be a very good idea, so that he Will go back to senate and possibly senate president

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs,water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets, roof maintenance services etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths / Fuel Subsidy: NLC Issues Seven-Day Nationwide Strike Notice / Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.