Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku (23774 Views)

Saraki Under Pressure To Lead PDP As National Chairman / Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi / Saraki Under Fire For Making ‘False Allegation’ Against Buhari’s ‘TraderMoni’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by seborrhic: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ever since APC came to power and the finances of SR got dried up,having been used by the present set of people to depose the last government,SR has gone from being an online medium combining inside info with some speculation/journalistic work and beer parlor gossips,to a purely ogogoro joint rumor peddling blog with no single pretences any longer to any investigative,journalistic work.
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
tomakint:

As much as I see you a worthy comrade here I think you are so wrong on your Saraki choice. Saraki is a Yoruba man and at this juncture only a fellow core northerner can face the monster called Buhari. Let's choose wisely.

Absolute untruth

Buhari took part in 4 elections

2003 he lost to a Yoruba man
2007 he lost to a fellow Hausa man
2011 he lost to an Ijaw man
2015 he defeated an Ijaw man

The only constant in all 4 elections is the Presidency went the direction the North Central voted

Buhari has lost the North Central already in 2019

Buhari is beatable and Saraki stands the best position to defeat Buhari

Saraki candidacy will give Nigerians a clear choice between the future and the past

The Presidency know this that is why they are doing everything to pull Saraki down

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by imam07: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kingosytex:
that means u don't know saraki, saraki cannot step down, it should be the other way round. is nigeria under a curse of being ruled by old men?

saraki is vibrant, pragmatic, learned and a sophisticated modern man
You 4got to add thief to the award.

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by ken6488(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
tuniski:

Your head is very correct Atiku is the ultimate man!
i don't realy like atiku but is only him that can withstand buhari

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by lonelydora: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Tell them o...saraki win definitely win online...atiku will try..but I am certain that buhari will win...

I just want pdp to make that mistake by choosing either saraki or atiku...

Then buhari should just sit back and relax till 2023....

No, Atiku will give Buhari a run for his money
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saraki can lock down SW, SE,SS, and NC and shift the battle ground to NE where his Campaign Manager comes from. The likes of Dogara, Isa Misau etc will also help in that zone

Buhari is not as invincible as people think

PDP can not field Atiku and call Buhari old

PDP can not field Kwakwanso and call Buhari a clannish bigot

This election is about Nigeria and not about the core North

The politics of choosing a candidate from the core north and hope that everyone will fall in line will lead to the kind of voter apathy in the rest of Nigeria that can only favour the incumbent
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Deepfreezer(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Any body but Buhari. He needs to retire to Daura
He has done his best. Let Buhari go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Bawofss(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wen Tinubu is still alive, anybody Frm PDP will not enta
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by tomakint: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
krendo:

Absolute untruth

The only constant in all 4 elections is the Presidency went the direction the North Central voted

Saraki candidacy will give Nigerians a clear choice between the future and the past

The Presidency know this that is why they are doing everything to pull Saraki down

Stop dreaming, Saraki is a small Fry in this knotty and serious equation. No true Northerner will vote Saraki. In Southwest, his votes will go more to Buhari even in his native Kwara he is not loved. Copy that?
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by nextstep(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:

What's the difference between Atiku and buharri? Just the name. 

Both are -
Corrupt
Illiterate 
Old
Force background 
Cow owners
Negative minded
Stiff necked 
Lack finesse 
redundant 
etcgrin

We the youths stand with Saraki

I too would rather Saraki emerge as the PDP candidate.
However, in comparison to the lifeless one, Atiku has actually built large businesses and employed people. He understands much better about economics, growth, industry. During his time as VP, standard of living in Nigeria improved tremendously, and we were hopeful of becoming a better country. Buhari has essentially eroded most of the gains of that period, in just 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Johnjanrt: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Both are - Corrupt Illiterate  Old Force background  Cow owners Negative minded Stiff necked  Lack finesse  redundant  etcgrin
. I hear u ma. Good one

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by tuniski: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
ken6488:
i don't realy like atiku but is only him that can withstand buhari
That is the reality of 2019. Like the Americans having to chose btw Clinton and Trump!
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by BankeSmalls(f): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
tomakint:

As much as I see you a worthy comrade here I think you are so wrong on your Saraki choice. Saraki is a Yoruba man and at this juncture only a fellow core northerner can face the monster called Buhari. Let's choose wisely.

Is it because the Yorubas are weaker than the core northerners? tongue
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by VULCAN(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
You registered in April and already have 28 topics mostly in politics and ALL promoting Buhari. Also 430 posts. All political in nature.

Oboy, BMC how market?

GSA01:
Even if Saraki finally step down for Atiku, Wike will still impose his preferred candidate on the party, Such imposition that Nigerians have known the PDP for is still what they want to do in 2018.How then can we still trust them with the National treasury!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by nextstep(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
krendo:

Absolute untruth

Wise analysis. And one major reason he was able to defeat Jona in 2015 was the massive support of SW politicians who wanted to ride the coattails of the Buhari wave into positions for themselves.
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by tiwiex(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Both are -
Corrupt
Illiterate 
Old
Force background 
Cow owners
Negative minded
Stiff necked 
Lack finesse 
redundant 
etcgrin

The best chance they have is Saraki. They can choose to Bury their chances. They would lose a lot of youths if it's not.

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by GSA01: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
VULCAN:
You registered in April and already have 28 topics mostly in politics and ALL promoting Buhari. Also 430 posts. All political in nature.

Oboy, BMC how market?

Fine oh, how your own market, MC?
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by tomakint: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Is it because the Yorubas are weaker than the core northerners? tongue
Not exactly my dear but the truth is at this juncture, only a full aboki or core northerner or call it Mallam will be accepted and that's the only person that can divide Buhari's votes up North.
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by maxwell530(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
lonelydora:

I have been telling people too. Saraki can never win Buhari. Buhari needs a strong Northern contender.
you are wrong bro, if the north determines Nigeria elections as it seems to you, Buhari would have been the president since 2003 cuz he always win there. Buhari didn't become president because of core north votes but the SW, forget all the figures you saw flying from Kano.If a candidate like saraki can get the votes of NC,SS,SE and most importantly SW. The SW has been the determiner of Nigeria elections since 2007.

Tho I don't see anyway buhari/APC is gonna lose next year elections considering what we have seen so far in Ekiti and Osun elections

2 Likes

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by BankeSmalls(f): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
tomakint:

Not exactly my dear but the truth is at this juncture, only a full aboki or core northerner or call it Mallam will be accepted and that's the only person that can divide Buhari's votes up North.

But am surprised, what are all APC peeps afraid of Saraki clinching the ticket?

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by tomakint: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:

But am surprised, what are all APC peeps afraid of Saraki clinching the ticket?

My dear they are not afraid of him but simply playing mind games so that PDP can field a weaker aspirant against their lord and master, Buhari but as a politician we know their tricks. This election will be hot and only a hot head like Atiku or Kwankwanso can face this beast called Buhari. I know we shall succeed
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by deafeyez: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
ashacot:
None of this candidates can defeat president buhari

The only one candidate that can not be defeated is GOD. So is Buhari God?

Buhari will be disgraced out of office come 2019

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by adanny01(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
fergie001:

Everybody knows he is Buhari's biggest threat...some might pretend not to...but that's the fact!
Money for money
Media for media
Roforofo for roforofo...

He is in the NE,also a region that hasn't produced the Presidency as well since after Tafawa Balewa(Head of Government)...
Saraki cannot go to Kano,Sokoto,Jigawa,Bauchi and say vote for me.........that's the political reality...
He has a big role in swaying the NC region...but to fight a NW-er in Nigeria and succeed....you either are a fellow NW-er or you have a key support in their ally,the NE-ers.......

I wish them all well sha

You make more sense in your last paragraph than everything above it.
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Cajal(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:

In your dreams
...see frustrated fellow � ���
It will shock u
Tambuwa.. Has the barking of the caliphates
No way for ur yorobo saraki
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by deolu2000(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
In a free and fair election who thinks Tambuwal can dislodge PMB? I think his candidacy will only give bubu an easier ride to victory. Saraki or Atiku is their best shot here. But if they have any magic that can help them defeat bubu, then I am OK with it.
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Roger3D(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Both are -
Corrupt
Illiterate 
Old
Force background 
Cow owners
Negative minded
Stiff necked 
Lack finesse 
redundant 
etcgrin

Only the ignorant idiotic pigs of Biafra stand with saraki, the rest of us are with the Buhari camp
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Ambber(f): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
But Saraki can not win in the north now and Tinubu’s south west now
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by ifiokjohn(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
okomile:
grin

He will not step down.
Oye idile baba e in
Radarada
i laugh at people who say buhari will win 2019 election.

Pdp just need to get the right candidate and they will be cruising to victory..

They can get
30 percent in the northwest.
30 percent in the northeast.
60 percent in the west..(note; they had 45 percent in 2015 in that region)
They wll surly make 60 percent in the north central.
Nw what swing the winner of the presidency is the south east and south south
We all knw that the pdp will close they eyes and come out with atleast 85/90 percent in those two regions..

this is devoid of Rigging

2 Likes

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Justinah4real(f): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Roger3D:
Only the ignorant idiotic pigs of Biafra stand with saraki, the rest of us are with the Buhari camp

1 Like

Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by Equation89(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
fergie001:

And you think Saraki can win?
Nigeria's elections is controlled by the NW and NE regions....
SW is a hotbed...
NC is a swing and a big determinant......win it and you are home and dry..
Saraki is Kwara and cannot win any elections at Federal levels except he is supported by the NW and/or NE,same goes for any politician in Nigeria..........
To defeat Buhari,he can't win.....these politicians aren't fools nah...
The better chances lie with Atiku/Kwankwaso/Tambuwal.....

Saraki won't contest,he will step down....obviously for who will be favoured as the winner ..
That's the stark reality......

You really understand the political permutation
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by shakmati(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
fergie001:

And you think Saraki can win?
Nigeria's elections is controlled by the NW and NE regions....
SW is a hotbed...
NC is a swing and a big determinant......win it and you are home and dry..
Saraki is Kwara and cannot win any elections at Federal levels except he is supported by the NW and/or NE,same goes for any politician in Nigeria..........
To defeat Buhari,he can't win.....these politicians aren't fools nah...
The better chances lie with Atiku/Kwankwaso/Tambuwal.....

Saraki won't contest,he will step down....obviously for who will be favoured as the winner ..
That's the stark reality......

E go do you like film trick when Saraki wins!
Re: Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku by shakmati(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Is lifeless one somebody's name?

Yes. Aka baba buhari aka bigot aka nepotist aka useless analog machine! Saraki 2019 for national unity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC / MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC / Osinbajo Bags Chieftaincy Title In Akwa Ibom, Conferred With Obong Emem Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.