Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Lamido And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Lamido And Others (805 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Lamido And Others by linx123: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
Police have allegedly attacked the leaders and members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who are currently protesting against the outcome of the Osun State Governorship election at the headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Abuja.
Read alsoOsunDecides: Saraki, Tambuwal, Lamido, others lead protest to INEC Secretariat (Photos)

“I have just been teargassed by the @PoliceNG at @inecnigeria office. Gunshots have been fired.

“This was a peaceful protest. How can I be treated like this in a country I have fought for and invested in?

“This is madness, I came with .....CONTINUE https://janefblog.com/4066-2-police-fire-teargas-shoot-at-saraki-dogara-tambuwal-lamido-ben-bruce-dino-melaye-at-inec-office/

Re: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Lamido And Others by Zansu007: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
This government does not even have common sense. Wdf#

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Lamido And Others by basty: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
No be Saraki? I don hear. I think say the op go say Police shot Saraki.

Wishing him a soonest recover. I borrowed Shina peters Grammar

ok o
Re: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Lamido And Others by boy16(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
undecided

The funny thing is PDP can organise a protest and still pay police men to teargas them so as to blame APC for their misfortune。

If you follow the election well, you will notice APC was more involved than PDP who left Adeleke to handle his problems but now they are complaining.

medicine after death.

Funny country.
Re: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Lamido And Others by faaz24: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
Was there any need for the protest in the first place, PDP in the state of Osun have taken the matter before the election tribunal.

Why embark on a fruitless and meaningless protest , is it to get sympathy or what. And who knows maybe they did not even obtain permit from the police.
You can do better than this.
Re: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Lamido And Others by educators(f): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
This one is strong!
Re: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Lamido And Others by Goddey18(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
So, Saraki is a mafian and he to come and run a mafian regim in this country " NO" [color=#990000][/color]" No"

Re: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Lamido And Others by Ejorchris: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
wicked government,no freedom in this country described as a giant trouble of Africa nation.
Re: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Lamido And Others by OhiOfIhima: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Whatever, let them meet in the court... There is more to an eyesore in that election.
Re: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Lamido And Others by femo122: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Fake News
Re: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Lamido And Others by skedman(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ejorchris:

wicked government,no freedom in this country described as a giant trouble of Africa nation.
mumu youth fight for your right
Re: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Lamido And Others by Mynd44: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Gov. Primary: Buhari Snubs Amosun As Apc Sticks To Dapo Abiodun / Presidency Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket 'buhari Has A Toy' / Fayose Is The Most Protected And Safest Nigerian Today' -hilarious Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.