Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Confused!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused!! (646 Views)

My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hello everyone! I'm sure you all had a great week.
Please I need advice from matured minds here. And please be objective and honest.

I have known this lady for quite some time now, 3 years or there about. We both have really been good friends. However, along the line being just friends, I've come to really like this lady that I would love to marry.

For the backdrop, I have known her since we both finished school, hinted it to her that I really do like her then.

Now here's the part that I'm confused about: she's working and I'm yet to, however I really do like her and I'm afraid to tell her.

what do I do?
Re: Confused!! by Deandean: 12:11am On Oct 06, 2018
Naaa...wrong use of word...u ain't confused ma nigga,U RE INTIMIDATED...and its ok to be,men re wired to believe they shld av more..afterall we re providers, i cant hlp u with ur low self esteem since its job related,but i can tel u dis...if shez working n ur not,shez not in ur level, shez not even in her male colleagues level, as a woman ,she'll be ranking along with her supervisors or senior manager cader...shez not ur mate again bros....but wat do i knw,love cn do anything wink
Re: Confused!! by ikeno(m): 2:45am On Oct 06, 2018
mikezuruki:

Now here's the part that I'm confused about: she's working and I'm yet to, however I really do like her and I'm afraid to tell her.

what do I do?

focus on getting a job and remain friends.
Re: Confused!! by SicIgbos: 3:26am On Oct 06, 2018
mikezuruki:
Please I need advice from matured minds here. And please be objective and honest.

I have known this lady for quite some time now, 3 years or there about. We both have really been good friends. However, along the line being just friends, I've come to really like this lady that I would love to marry.

For the backdrop, I have known her since we both finished school, hinted it to her that I really do like her then.

what do I do?

At your age you still de fear to toast woman. She carry fire for head ?! What did you now learn all tru your days in school. Not every you ask out will say yes to you, learn to move on n keep shooting your shot till you get what you want. Many no fit finish the bird wey de sky abeg
Re: Confused!! by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2018
ikeno:
focus on getting a job and remain friends.
and continue to be friends with her even after I get the job?
Re: Confused!! by ikeno(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2018
mikezuruki:

and continue to be friends with her even after I get the job?
when you start hustling it gives you more edge to be bolder,confident to tell her your intentions, plans for both of you not just a guy that's trying to get in her pants
Re: Confused!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2018
mikezuruki:

what do I do?

Your problem is settled. Have you ever heard the line, "When you want to hide knowledge from a black man, put in a book"?

That is exactly what it is. There is a book called Mr. Friendzone and the PDF costs ₦7,000.00. Though, it's worth more, but guess what? I'll send half of the book to you for free if you request for it by sending us a PM or a message on Whatsapp / email through www.wetclef.com/page/contact

It will change your dating life and life in general. It's a must read book for all men.

Have a nice day.

Re: Confused!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2018
ikeno:

when you start hustling it gives you more edge to be bolder,confident to tell her your intentions, plans for both of you not just a guy that's trying to get in her pants

That's why I double my effort everyday.
And on the other hand, I get the impression that before I get there, she may have 'slipped' away. I fear that too.

(1) (Reply)

Princess Eugenie Walks Down The Aisle In A Low-backed Gown & No Veil (photos) / My Good Old Neighbourhood Days Before The Modern Christianity Came / Can You Forgive Being Cheated On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.