Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (99660 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by nameo: 4:48am On Oct 07, 2018
buhariguy:
pdp can not win any state in Nigeria.
Apc will win Edo, delta, river, cross river Governorshipe election with a wide margin, while akwa ibom may be 50:50.

The way APC won in Osun with a wide margin, right?

At least that was what you said before that election

10 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by enyice(m): 4:54am On Oct 07, 2018
berbs:
What is the criteria for choosing delegates for each states? Delta state 150, Lagos state 64, Osun state 89.....can someone kindly explain. I was thinking it should be the same number of delegates for each states.

Delta has a sitting PDP Governor, sitting PDP LG chairmen , PDP state House of Menmbers, Federal Legislators ( Senate and House of reps), BOTs, party executives etc.

Lagos has only party executives, few elected party members if any, same for other states without a PDP Governor. so you see why they say the south-south block and the South-East will determine to a greater extent who becomes the party's presidential candidate.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by buhariguy(m): 4:56am On Oct 07, 2018
centoke30:

that's my problem with you. always arguing blinding. Buhari will surely lose come 2019
arguing blindly,
Can thief saraki win buhari in kwara?
Let start from there.
Can thief atiku win buhari in adamawa?
The rest aspirant are history.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by buhariguy(m): 5:00am On Oct 07, 2018
nameo:

The way APC won in Osun with a wide margin, right?

At least that was what you said before that election
that is my point, no way any state will be difficult without buhari not winning with at least one vote.
That is why I confidently say if Pdp win one state i will decamp to Pdp.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by berbs: 5:03am On Oct 07, 2018
enyice:

Delta has a sitting PDP Governor, sitting PDP LG chairmen , PDP state House of Menmbers, Federal Legislators ( Senate and House of reps), BOTs, party executives etc.

Lagos has only party executives, few elected party members if any, same for other states without a PDP Governor. so you see why they say the south-south block and the South-East will determine to a greater extent who becomes the party's presidential candidate.
Thanks bro, I get you now. I was thinking they should have made it same number across board, for example 50 for each states making 1800, no cheating. My thoughts though. I wish the aspirants all the best and I do hope they can at least for once put Nigeria first ND not their selfish interest. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PFRB: 5:07am On Oct 07, 2018
So who has PDP chosen?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by berbs: 5:25am On Oct 07, 2018
Those wearing Ankara and Kwankwanso's red cap seems to be Ekiti state delegates. It's been confirmed now that they are Rivers state delegates
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olasco2035: 5:42am On Oct 07, 2018
kwankwaso is the one leading so far
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by kinz17: 5:48am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku is the one leading
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olasco2035: 5:51am On Oct 07, 2018
kwankwasiyya delegates are about to state casting their vote
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by freshboy88(m): 5:54am On Oct 07, 2018
olasco2035:
kinz17:
Atiku is the one leading
olasco2035:

which do we believe? :S

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by berbs: 6:08am On Oct 07, 2018
freshboy88:

which do we believe? :S
After the official collation is made, you will know who to believe
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 6:10am On Oct 07, 2018
Interesting
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olasco2035: 6:16am On Oct 07, 2018
kwankwaso just cast his vote

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Alexiz101(m): 6:19am On Oct 07, 2018
So far I must rate this convention 8/10 it's well organized and properly Monitored
If you watch APC convention you ll understand why am saying this
Thumps up People democracratic party

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Alexiz101(m): 6:20am On Oct 07, 2018
olasco2035:
kwankwaso just cast his vote
This is going to be a tough one
I don't see any form of rigging for a particular candidate oh
PDP has matured

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olasco2035: 6:21am On Oct 07, 2018
voting has ended....it will b sorting now
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by contigiency(m): 6:23am On Oct 07, 2018
Alexiz101:
So far I must rate this convention 8/10 it's well organized and properly Monitored
If you watch APC convention you ll understand why am saying this
Thumps up People democracratic party

It's normal to adore your party. so Go on, nothing do you.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Alexiz101(m): 6:25am On Oct 07, 2018
olasco2035:
voting has ended....it will b sorting now
From the body language of what have seen so far
I think Saraki might emerge

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by michlins(m): 6:28am On Oct 07, 2018
They should declare a winner already. I no go church because of this convention
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by emoney2012(m): 6:31am On Oct 07, 2018
I am watching PDP 2018 Elective National Convention live on AIT. Honestly speaking, this is the best convention PDP has conducted. I rate it 9/10. It is evident we now have a new PDP.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BestDude: 6:33am On Oct 07, 2018
Stop letting all these APC rats intimidate you with their imaginary numbers.

See their thread vs PDP thread.

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BigGuyMan01: 6:33am On Oct 07, 2018
Alexiz101:

From the body language of what have seen so far
I think Saraki might emerge
Obviously Atiku won already
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olasco2035: 6:33am On Oct 07, 2018
as part of the agreement with the aspirant... the name of the aspirant will not be called when sorting... the ballot paper will just be shown to the aspirant agent before putting it in their box
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BestDude: 6:34am On Oct 07, 2018
emoney2012:
I am watching PDP 2018 Elective National Convention live on AIT. Honestly speaking, this is the best convention PDP has conducted. I rate it 9/10. It is evident we now have a new PDP.
true.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BigGuyMan01: 6:35am On Oct 07, 2018
BestDude:

Buhari is unopposed so what were you expecting?

Ena dey carry politics for head too much honestly.

Live and let's live please

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BestDude: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

Buhari is unopposed so what were you expecting?

Ena dey carry politics for head too much honestly.

Live and let's live please
bro that is not our business. They should go to their thread. We will meet in 2019
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Mopolchi: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2018
buhariguy:
arguing blindly,
Let start from there.
The rest aspirant are history.
Is stealing the only vice one can have? You can be a thief and people will still be okay with their lives. You must have heard about Robin Hood. We have a president who claims not to be a thief but the people he is ruling are apparently suffering. No empathy or promise of ameliorating their plights. Nigerians are tired of this corruption stuff. We need a leader who understands and shares Nigerians' plights with them, be he corrupt or not.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Horyeh(m): 6:37am On Oct 07, 2018
BestDude:

The reason this is happening is that there is no formality about the apc Convention.
Everyone knows buhari has candidate
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by whykay12(m): 6:39am On Oct 07, 2018
arguing blindly,
Let start from there.
The rest aspirant are history. [color=#006600][/color]

With us eyes close mr
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Jubal01: 6:40am On Oct 07, 2018
Pls is there no audio on Stv? Who is dat man in black cap representing?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ghost247: 6:40am On Oct 07, 2018
What a transparent primary election.
Kudos to the Organising Committee

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (38) (Reply)

Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt / How US Embassy Portrays Nigeria On Its Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.