Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (99867 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BigGuyMan01: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2018
BestDude:
bro that is not our business. They should go to their thread. We will meet in 2019
This is a public forum
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by tesppidd: 6:43am On Oct 07, 2018
the guy with the white attire and black cap,

whose agent is that?

he's collecting all the ballots.

is he a collector?

grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2018
Feelers has informed me the battle is between Tambuwal and Saraki.

It seems Tambuwal is slightly ahead.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2018
tesppidd:

whose agent is that?

he's collector all the ballots.

That's Tambuwal agent.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by amosyanyan(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2018
tesppidd:

whose agent is that?

I swear
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2018
buhariguy:
arguing blindly,
Can thief saraki win buhari in kwara?
Let start from there.
Can thief atiku win buhari in adamawa?
The rest aspirant are history.
can terrorist buhari win plateau, benue?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olasco2035: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2018
sokoto are the ones that voted 2nd to the last
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by amosyanyan(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

That's Tambuwal agent.
Gbese
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by switlily25(f): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2018
I wonder who the guy on black cap is representing....that's the winner!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by amosyanyan(m): 6:47am On Oct 07, 2018
switlily25:
Tambuwal
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 07, 2018
tesppidd:

whose agent is that?

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by switlily25(f): 6:52am On Oct 07, 2018
It's either Atiku or Saraki!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olasco2035: 6:52am On Oct 07, 2018
switlily25:
where is ur sense bikonu....this is just the beginning.. sokoto state are the ones that voted 2nd to the last
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olasco2035: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2018
rivers state delegates all voted for tambuwal
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olasco2035: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2018
atiku and saraki's agent are yet to collect any ballot paper

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by teebaxy(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2018
PDP won’t dear making a mistake of presenting Tambuwal... Laiye... Oshiomhole will be d happiest man on earth

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by teebaxy(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2018
olasco2035:
rivers state delegates all voted for tambuwal
How u take know whose agent they are
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Rilwayne001: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2018
Please how can I stream this live on YouTube?
Modath, midolian, passingshot, sarrki??
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by khattab008: 6:58am On Oct 07, 2018
Haven't they concluded the primaries yet?

What's currently happening?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by bender79: 6:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Tambuwal doing well. Atiku should just retire already. Meanwhile is PDP any serious with a Tambuwal against buhari? Time will tell...
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Fianze93(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2018
The guy with the black cap Don finally rest...

He was forming taxcollector when the collation started.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Rilwayne001: 7:00am On Oct 07, 2018
Fianze93:

Which TV station is showing it abeg?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by tesppidd: 7:00am On Oct 07, 2018
olasco2035:
atiku and saraki's agent are yet to collect any ballot paper
I thinks it's on a state by state basis.

States would most likely vote the same candidate.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by qwertyboss(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Feelers has informed me the battle is between Tambuwal and Saraki.

It seems Tambuwal is slightly ahead.
Battle for sharing Dollar!
The Agents know what they are doing
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by LudaChriz(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2018
Fianze93:

Abeg how can I watch it live
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by tesppidd: 7:01am On Oct 07, 2018
Fianze93:

lol

Maybe they were counting rivers state or kwara state then.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by LiberaDeus: 7:01am On Oct 07, 2018
Rilwayne001:

AIT is showing it.

Its very orderly and transparent
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by fizzile(m): 7:02am On Oct 07, 2018
Rilwayne001:

AIT is showing it
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Buterflyle0: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2018
Lmao the result of this primary will send many PDP supporters into thinking corner as their heart ache and wailing will triple beginning from today but this time they will be wailing against PDP and pointing accusing fingers in every direction and on everyone in the party. grin

Make I brush teeth so I can laugh dem to scorn this morning grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by fizzile(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2018
tesppidd:
I thinks it's on a state by state basis.

States would most likely vote the same candidate.
No it is not. Actually during voting you are allowed to drop your ballot paper into any box. At the end everything is being sorted

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by bender79: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2018
Saraki coming up. Appears to be surpassing tambuwal. As for atiku and kwankwaso, I don't see any way out for them. Their boxes look empty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2018
Bafarawa will be lucky to get 20 votes, while Baba Ahmed will be lucky to get 10 votes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply)

Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.