Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (99866 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Freestyle23: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2018
efetimor:
i dreamt dat saraki won
go back to sleep.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku seems to be pickin up pace, but it still seems Tambuwal is ahead
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2018
Up tambuwal
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2018
bender79:
One thing for sure- kwankwasiya not doing well

Na only few northern states go vote for am naaa.. Wetin u expect.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Saraki ain't doing well though, with the overhype I expected him to be dragging first position, but he seems to be dragging 3rd. Lol
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Atiku seems to be pickin up pace, but it still seems Tambuwal is ahead
Please,who is saraki,tambuwal and atiku's agents
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Saraki ain't doing well though, with the overhype I expected him to be dragging first position, but he seems to be dragging 3rd. Lol
Who is saraki's agent
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Counting is still going on.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2018
blacknp:
South South & The South East supported pdp 110% in 2015 it still did not make much of a difference,so I wonder how wiser you can get or have become Mr wiseguy?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by TrueNigerian300: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2018
It seems obvious now that the battle is between Atiku, Saraki and Tambuwal. These are the same 3 names I mentioned yesterday and I repeat if Tambuwal should get the ticket or even come second it means he truly has the support of Wike has rumored. Congratulations to anyone of them in advance and to PDP as well.

Here is the problem with present political equation none of them can singlehandedly win Buhari comes 2019.This sounds weird but it is just the truth.Things can change in the next 24 hours but presently none of them can win Buhari. All these twitter and social media will not help so just forget about the shouts on social media. Right now elections can not be won on social media in Nigeria. Some people dont even have PVC on social media and they will shouting this party that party and those who do are not willing to vote. The market women and men that are willing to wait hours on queue to cast their votes are not making noise.

Now PMB is banking on 3 things a. Power of Incumbency b. Core north votes c. South west votes.

If Kwanwaso had the same popularity in the south like Atiku and Saraki he would have been the best candidate to win Buhari. I am not talking qualifications or performance based here. Now will Kwankoso be willing to work with whoever wins and allow the person to ride on his popularity? Kwanwaso body language says that once the ticket is not given to him he would prefer PMB than any of the candidates. He might not work for PMB openly but I doubt he is truly going to work for PDP.

Now if PDP wants to truly win by all means they should give the ticket to Atiku or Saraki but both can't singlehandedly win Buhari. So the best is for them to plant Kwanwaso inside another smaller party so that he can divide the massive votes from the core north.Already south south and south east are locked down for PDP and will ultimately cancel the massive votes from core north since the votes will be divided with PMB not having more than 65% leaving the rest two candidates(Atiku/Saraki and Kwanwaso) with the rest. PDP will surely win north central if they play their game well and can get up to 40% in the south west. By the time you do maths PDP will win.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2018
senatordave1:

Who is saraki's agent

The guy with the red kaftan and black face cap. Grow NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku is nearly catching up with Tambuwal. It's a neck and neck battle between the duo
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2018
senatordave1:

Please,who is saraki,tambuwal and atiku's agents

Tambuwal agent is the guy with white kaftan and black cap, Atiku is the one with the pdp kaftan and red cap.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by freshboy88(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Atiku is nearly catching up with Tambuwal. It's a neck and neck battle between the duo

Plz, has the votes from SS n SE been counted?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Omar09(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2018
efetimor:

Hahaha! Pls Dis iz Sunday Morning Don't Lay Course On Him Biko, Dat How His Brain Malfunction Every Morning

The guy brain d touch. E be like say APC don chop im brain no give am change.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by CilicMarin: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2018
I can't stop laughing. grin grin

1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by techstack: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2018
Make them declare Tambuwa abeg
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2018
freshboy88:

Plz, has the votes from SS n SE been counted?

The boxes are mixed up, so u can't know which region or state is been counted.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by GMan650(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2018
senatordave1:

I think your reasoning is bloated if not you will remember that apc has over 15 million members plus buhari got 15 million in 2015.pdp cant get beyond 10 million

I'm disappointed in you. You're supposed to be more sensible than this. C'mon, I only stated my opinion without referring to you; if you don't reason along with my submission then you should have simply ignored. You're better than this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olasco2035: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2018
tambuwal don win finish
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by keeeem: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2018
Your logic sounds good and fantastic. However, someone told me of the story of a man who was telling another man of how to escape from a lion. The man told his friend that he read a book that if you see a lion, just lie on the floor and pretend you are dead. The listening friend now responded to the narrator that " Are you sure the lion has read the story"? That is food for thought for you man.

TrueNigerian300:
It seems obvious now that the battle is between Atiku, Saraki and Tambuwal. These are the same 3 names I mentioned yesterday and I repeat if Tambuwal should get the ticket or even come second it means he truly has the support of Wike has rumored. Congratulations to anyone of them in advance and to PDP as well.

Here is the problem with present political equation none of them can singlehandedly win Buhari comes 2019.This sounds weird but it is just the truth.Things can change in the next 24 hours but presently none of them can win Buhari. All these twitter and social media will not help so just forget about the shouts on social media. Right now elections can not be won on social media in Nigeria. Some people dont even have PVC on social media and they will shouting this party that party and those who do are not willing to vote. The market women and men that are willing to wait hours on queue to cast their votes are not making noise.

Now PMB is banking on 3 things a. Power of Incumbency b. Core north votes c. South west votes.

If Kwanwaso had the same popularity in the south like Atiku and Saraki he would have been the best candidate to win Buhari. I am not talking qualifications or performance based here. Now will Kwankoso be willing to work with whoever wins and allow the person to ride on his popularity? Kwanwaso body language says that once the ticket is not given to him he would prefer PMB than any of the candidates. He might not work for PMB openly but I doubt he is truly going to work for PDP.

Now if PDP wants to truly win by all means they should give the ticket to Atiku or Saraki but both can singlehandedly win Buhari. So the best is for them to plant Kwanwaso inside another smaller party so that he can divide the massive votes from the core north.Already south south and south east are locked down for PDP and will ultimately canced the massive votes from core north since the votes will be divided with PMB not having more than 65% leaving the rest two candidates(Atiku/Saraki and Kwanwaso) with the rest. PDP will surely win north central if they play their game well and can get up to 40% in the south west. By the time you do maths PDP will win.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2018
To be honest, this is the last opportunity for Atiku to be president, age isn't on his side, and before it goes to North again, it will be like 16 years. I hope he that decamped early from APC has done his homework. He has to win this.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2018
olasco2035:
tambuwal don win finish

He hasn't won, it's still a battle.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2018

From the sorting observed so far, Tambuwal is in a clear lead, Atiku following, Saraki trying to catch up.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Fianze93(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2018
The last box opened.

A very transparent election, from voting to collation. I hope it ends like this

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by oderinlewo(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

Now if PDP wants to truly win by all means they should give the ticket to Atiku or Saraki but both can singlehandedly win Buhari. So the best is for them to plant Kwanwaso inside another smaller party so that he can divide the massive votes from the core north.Already south south and south east are locked down for PDP and will ultimately canced the massive votes from core north since the votes will be divided with PMB not having more than 65% leaving the rest two candidates(Atiku/Saraki and Kwanwaso) with the rest. PDP will surely win north central if they play their game well and can get up to 40% in the south west. By the time you do maths PDP will win.
Forget about south west....If the election is free and fair ,buhari can not win SW..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Bamidey: 8:22am On Oct 07, 2018
As a supporter of APC, its gonna be a game between Barcelona CF and Enyimba FC is PDP stupidly gives Tambuwal the mandate or he technically wins it (which I pray for grin) but its gonna be a war if ATIKU wins that primary...the man is ready to do anything just to be the president of Nigeria.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 07, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

The high votes gotten by pdpfrom ss/se in 2015 is due to massive rigging. Southerners don't take election serious. And with the power of incumbency and APC making in-road into these regions. Its not possible for pdp to get ss/se votes that would cancel buhari own in core North
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by mybestlove(m): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2018
Saraki is winning. I am sure of that
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by MrJanuzaj: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku seem to have won the Primaries of PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by efetimor(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2018
papiforreal:

The high votes gotten by pdpfrom ss/se in 2015 is due to massive rigging. Southerners don't take election serious. And with the power of incumbency and APC making in-road into these regions. Its not possible for pdp to get ss/se votes that would cancel buhari own in core North
That One Na B4 O! The typical southener want APC out..

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by TrueNigerian300: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2018
oderinlewo:

Forget about south west....If the election is free and fair ,buhari can not win SW..

So 2015 election conducted by PDP was not free and fair?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply)

Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.