Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? (23969 Views)

Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? / Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by martyns303(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Of all the women I have dated, only one is comfortable with me being able to cook, clean and do my laundry effortlessly. The rest find it intimidating, I have heard things like, "you make me feel like I can't cook" "u make me look dirty".

As the first child of my parents my mom made sure I learned how to do chores, which really helped me as a young man. I had thought women would appreciate a man that can do chores or at least help out. But the reverse has been the case.

As a woman do like your man domesticated?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by midehi2(f): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
I like ooo, when mine is better chef than i am, hian! na to siddon chop na grin

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by phintohlar(f): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Why won't i like it, but the problem wey dey there be say. Most guys that knows how to cook don't really appreciate ladies food,they either said the salt is much or pepper no reach. You can imagine when am frying egg for my guy only for him to stand behind me and said “Do you know u've made a mistake” n am like how. Just because he knows how to cook, and anytime his cooking and am there, den he'll be like “come n learn from me oh”

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
phintohlar:
Why won't i like it, but the problem wey dey there be say. Most guys that knows how to cook don't really appreciate ladies food,they either said the salt is much or pepper no reach. You can imagine when am frying egg for my guy only for him to stand behind me and said “Do you know u've made a mistake” n am like how. Just because he knows how to cook, and anytime his cooking and am there, den he'll be like “come n learn from me oh”
Then you should learn!

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by martyns303(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
midehi2:

Funny enough my gf used to love it, when she comes around after hectic week, I just tell her to chill while I take care of how. Now she feels as a woman it's her responsibility do be doing all those things, at the same time she feels she's not doing it well enough. So she finds its frustrating.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Oreofepeters: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
midehi2:
I pray that chop chop no go kee you one day...

10 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by hisgrace090: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Then you should learn!

And he will teach you free of charge only if you can drop shame.

20 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by cekaz: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
big question

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lolzz guys are not designed that way.. We hustle, we fight dragons & double headed lions & serpents, conquer new grounds then we bring home the loot.. That's how it is & thats how it stays. Real women love it like that & not the other way round.
Once in a while it wouldn't hurt to help with the work load at home though...

40 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
phintohlar:

Lol but he's trying to help you nau.

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Divay22(f): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Omo I'll like mine domesticated o grin grin
But not to make her feel inferior or less of herself, I think you should balance it. She should go to the kitchen with you even if you wouldn't want her to help she can at least talk about her day while you do the cooking.

So know when to balance it. Even if she won't do anything just let her be close to you (that's the fun of a relationship)
You chop onions i fry the meat wink
The slice the plantain, I fry it wink
You sweep, i mop (or the reverse )
Make the bed, I scatter it (Shebi you like work)
You wash the clothes, i hang them
Even if you don't want her to work, always involve her, make her feel her presence around is necessary.
Even if you fry thr meat and she start eating (all na work).
This is the time you guys bond, rare moments money can never buy, and fun time that involves no cash but filled with happiness, smiling face and love...

Awww cry

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Originalsly: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
phintohlar:

Maybe the salt is really too much!....don't let pride get in your way. Shove pride aside...look at it this way... he has X amount of cooking skills...accept the invitation...learn all of his... learn them well...to his satisfaction and appreciation. When you add your skills to his.... who would be the better cook?...you would now be the head chef hands down. ..no need for him to be in the kitchen....in fact...when he cooks whatever...you can tell him he tried....that some day he will be like you!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Preshy561(f): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
I love him domesticated oo.

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by keenn: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
Its good when a man can go to the kitchen and make food tk eat even if its a poison.

But its better when he has inadequaciea and his girl/woman can do wonders in the kitchen than him

It is romantic though when a lady makes funny mockery of her guys cooking, and she says
things like, "why do you always add plenty salt dear?"
Honey u always burn your food,
Try to measure your oil next time

When a guy makes a meal with such deficiency, it is cool for both parties to eat it,however the lady is not under any obligation to finish it with him.

For guys that cook so good, its not a bad thing, some ladies like it though, but as for me, its petty.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by habsydiamond(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
Simple because most of them don't like competition.....they will be thinking that he don get the password to the only weapon wey she fit use attack him, which is food!!! We all know that men wey no Sabi cook dey suffer a times for dem wives hand....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by chiommy123(f): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
cos their wahala too much. I like them thou but not perfect cooks so I can do my shakara na

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by phintohlar(f): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Then you should learn!
learn wetin, me wey dey cook party food

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
phintohlar:
E dey sweet ?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by phintohlar(f): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

E dey sweet ?
lol, b4 nko
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by victorian(f): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
I love domesticated men.

My hubby is one of such men, even tough he has this tough look smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Preshy561(f): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
Divay22:
Omo I'll like mine domesticated o grin grin
But not to make her feel inferior or less of herself, I think you should balance it. She should go to the kitchen with you even if you wouldn't want her to help she can at least talk about her day while you do the cooking.

So know when to balance it. Even if she won't do anything just let her be close to you (that's the fun of a relationship)
You chop onions i fry the meat wink
The slice the plantain, I fry it wink
You sweep, i mop (or the reverse )
Make the bed, I scatter it (Shebi you like work)
You wash the clothes, i hang them
Even if you don't want her to work, always involve her, make her feel her presence around is necessary.
Even if you fry thr meat and she start eating (all na work).
This is the time you guys bond, rare moments money can never buy, and fun time that involves no cash but filled with happiness, smiling face and love...

Awww cry
Oya, kuku kill me naaw.cry

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
BabyForever shey u dey look for guy wey sabi cook cheesy
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Divay22(f): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Preshy561:

Oya, kuku kill me naaw.cry
Lol grin grin
Who no like better thing make i see am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
phintohlar:
Is that a yardstick that you are a good cook?
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Babyforever(f): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
lefulefu:
BabyForever shey u dey look for guy wey sabi cook cheesy
Darling is the food ready wink

8 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by MissRaine69(f): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
Don’t say women, say some women I have dated. Not all women are narrow minded to be intimidated by a man who is not 100 % on the woman but also helps when needed. It’s has been your choice in females that has been the issue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
All this lady telling you they want a domesticated husband are not been realistic.
I and most of my friend don't know how to cook but most girls love us for that. Probably because they really want us to always depend on them.
Reminiscing my university days, they compete in my Lodge to cook for me and even ask for feedback. What's my business no be who Sabi cook go know food wey sweet.lol

7 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
dairykidd:
Lolzz guys are not designed that way.. We hustle, we fight dragons & double headed lions & serpents, conquer new grounds then we bring home the loot.. That's how it is & thats how it stays. Real women love it like that & not the other way round.
Once in a while it wouldn't hurt to help with the work load at home though...
keeping it real...thats how we roll

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by phintohlar(f): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Is that a yardstick that you are a good cook?
very very well
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
morningstar55:
keeping it real...thats how we roll
For real o... But most NL chicks wouldn't say it as it is they will fake it to keep the op's ego swollen just to make him feel those real life girls are fake & they virtual friends are real grin

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
dairykidd:

For real o... But most NL chicks wouldn't say it as it is they will fake it to keep the op's ego swollen just to make him feel those real life girls are fake & they virtual friends are real grin
well it doesn't apply to only NL chicks
...,i think it applies to most females out there .They love it when you fake it and the moment they find about the truth...they'll create a hullabaloo,i have been there and it won't stop me from being real...no time to dey form(too lazy for that)

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
morningstar55:
well it doesn't apply to only NL chicks
...,i think it applies to most females out there .They love it when you fake it and the moment they find about the truth...they'll create a hullabaloo,i have been there and it won't stop me from being real...no time to dey form(too lazy for that)
I swear nothing like being real.. Faking is just too much work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? / How To Unblock Your Blocked Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.