Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? (24014 Views)

Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? / Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by donjobill: 5:23am On Oct 20, 2018
sweetilicious:
A dream come through for me.I like a help mate.

A mere help mate?
A submissive one whom you can dominate, subjugate and domesticate would serve you better. My opinion though.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by donjobill: 5:27am On Oct 20, 2018
It's lovely seeing all these ladies opening up and expressing interests in domesticating a guy in one form or another.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Divay22(f): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2018
TheSPEAKER:

Lol.. I actually cook real well.
I wouldn't mind if a lady can't cook so well either provided she's genuinely willing to learn how to.

Good one there
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Austine567(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=Divay22 post=71835006]Omo I'll like mine domesticated o grin grin
But not to make her feel inferior or less of herself, I think you should balance it. She should go to the kitchen with you even if you wouldn't want her to help she can at least talk about her day while you do the cooking.

So know when to balance it. Even if she won't do anything just let her be close to you (that's the fun of a relationship)
You chop onions i fry the meat wink
The slice the plantain, I fry it wink
You sweep, i mop (or the reverse )
Make the bed, I scatter it (Shebi you like work)
You wash the clothes, i hang them
Even if you don't want her to work, always involve her,
This is the time you guys bond, rare moments money can never buy, and fun time that involves no cash but filled with happiness, smiling face and love i was reading this comment and in my mind na girl get this comment only to go back and indeed i confirmed my thought
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Kassidy90(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
Elder0001:

You make it look like you're doing her a favour by cooking...

Mehn , Nigerian women have suffered enough.
Do u even understand the write up at all.... Do u know what taking advantage of something or someone means...
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kassidy90:

Do u even understand the write up at all.... Do u know what taking advantage of something or someone means...

Cooking is not the responsibility of a woman alone in marriage .
Get that into your misogynistic head
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Kassidy90(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2018
Elder0001:

Cooking is not the responsibility of a woman alone in marriage .
Get that into your misogynistic head
Lol, the problem with people like u is that u argue out of context.. Who says cooking is for woman alone ...take note of the word "Taking Advantage "
It's not all about writing big grammar Mr. Misogynistic it's about understanding simple ones
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by ifartonyou: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
midehi2:
I like ooo, when mine is better chef than i am, hian! na to siddon chop na grin
Bra fall on you, Amen.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
With one of my ex who wasn't domestic enough, I would simply spell out the chores I needed done to him.

I never understand Nigerian women... How can anyone not find domesticated men so sexy.

If you need to turn me off then leave all domestic chores to me alone.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by donjobill: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Crazyblue:
With one of my ex who wasn't domestic enough, I would simply spell out the chores I needed done to him.

I never understand Nigerian women... How can anyone not find domesticated men so sexy.

If you need to turn me off then leave all domestic chores to me alone.

Such is life. What turns you on, may turn another woman off, and vice versa.
Sometimes one has to have deep knowledge of psychology inorder to understand someone. As long as the behaviour of a person is not harmful to us, we should learn to allow them their psychic space.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
donjobill:

Such is life. What turns you on, may turn another woman off, and vice versa.
Sometimes one has to have deep knowledge of psychology inorder to understand someone. As long as the behaviour of a person is not harmful to us, we should learn to allow them their psychic space.

When you put it like that, I have to agree with you. Live and let live.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by SavageResponse(m): 1:15am On Sep 23, 2019
phintohlar:
Why won't i like it, but the problem wey dey there be say. Most guys that knows how to cook don't really appreciate ladies food,they either said the salt is much or pepper no reach. You can imagine when am frying egg for my guy only for him to stand behind me and said “Do you know u've made a mistake” n am like how. Just because he knows how to cook, and anytime his cooking and am there, den he'll be like “come n learn from me oh”

Yeah grin
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by donjobill: 6:54am On Sep 23, 2019
Crazyblue:

When you put it like that, I have to agree with you. Live and let live.

Exactly!
There is a category of females who are, by nature, bossy and domineering. They enjoy taking charge and control over their boyfriends and exercising authority on them. These are the type of women that find it a turn on when they dominate and domesticate their man.

Then there's is the category of females who enjoy being submissive to their men.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Thazard(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Lolzz guys are not designed that way.. We hustle, we fight dragons & double headed lions & serpents, conquer new grounds then we bring home the loot.. That's how it is & thats how it stays. Real women love it like that & not the other way round.
Once in a while it wouldn't hurt to help with the work load at home though...
True.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
I nor sabi cook but i be number 1 food critic right from small.

When i was young, my mum is always not comfortable until i have tasted the food.

I can pour away the food with just one taste from the spoon. I don't mistakes in food.

People dey eve fear to offer me food because i will wash my hands after the first taste.

Wifey na one of the best cook in the world.

I sabi make good coffee and boiled egg sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fvck For 2min, Dip Your Dick In Cold Water And Continue Will Make U Last In Bed / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.