Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki (34042 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by Babygiwa(f): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
In what observers have described as a possibility of alliance, the Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal today sought and had discussions with one of the leading aspirants for the People's Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Dr. Bukola Saraki,

The residential primaries holding in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria, has no less than 12 candidates jostling for the party's presidential ticket.

Meanwhile, there have been indicators to the effect that Dr. Bukola Saraki who is the incumbent President of Nigerian 8th Senate may emerge from the convention as the Party's presidential flag bearer.

The party's convention is holding peaceably amidst tight security at the time of report.

UPDATES:

South-East Delegates split between Saraki and Atiku. North-East Delegates split between Saraki and Atiku. All North Central delegate caucuses are supporting Saraki.

http://revue.com.ng/pdp-convention-tambuwal-in-talks-with-saraki/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by Righteousness89(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
O LORD Give us a TRUMP!

Personally Mr. SARAKI AKA GROW NIGERIA I wish u success!!

May The Perfect Will of GOD for Nigeria Win...

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by PythonDancer: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Sarathief please win that primary.
We will show you pepper at the polls next year.
Sai baba till 2023

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by uwa1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ok
Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by miqos02(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
Kkk
Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin
Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by AngelicBeing: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
tongue
Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Okay
Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by excomarow(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Righteousness89:
O LORD Give us a TRUMP!

Personally Mr. SARAKI AKA GROW NIGERIA I wish u success!!

May The Perfect Will of GOD for Nigeria Win...

I also want him to win so that Buhari will trash the poo out of him at the General Election and have no were to fallback to.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by Frankyboy1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Funny them

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by Dannyset(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Any alliance with Saraki will surely end in backstabbing. Ask Atiku. I am not praying for an easy ride for Buhari. A Saraki against us is a work over. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by aigboeben(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Righteousness89:
O LORD Give us a TRUMP
Abeg who be Trump in the Nigerian setting?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by AtikuNetwork: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Propaganda
Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by LANDLORD72: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Saraki for presido come 2019 Daura here you come baba lifeless

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by Eserise1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Give us Saraki to grow Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by lytech1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
The only difference btw these set of people(pdp $ apc) is there logo.
they all care for their personal interest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by Indigbo: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
Babygiwa:

In what observers have described as a possibility of alliance, the Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal today sought and had discussions with one of the leading aspirants for the People's Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Dr. Bukola Saraki,

The residential primaries holding in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria, has no less than 12 candidates jostling for the party's presidential ticket.

Meanwhile, there have been indicators to the effect that Dr. Bukola Saraki who is the incumbent President of Nigerian 8th Senate may emerge from the convention as the Party's presidential flag bearer.

The party's convention is holding peaceably amidst tight security at the time of report.

UPDATES:

South-East Delegates split between Saraki and Atiku. North-East Delegates split between Saraki and Atiku. All North Central delegate caucuses are supporting Saraki.

http://revue.com.ng/pdp-convention-tambuwal-in-talks-with-saraki/

Please what is residential primaries

4 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by balo2rule(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
I'm from Kwara State, Ilorin Emirate precisely. Saraki cannot defeat Buhari in Kwara. mark my word

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by Frankyboy1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
The issue with Saraki is trust, I obviously know he is more vibrant, people oriented and more of a progressive and intellectual mindset that Buhari, but can the people trust him, he has had trails and track records of betrayals following him, Nigerians would be skeptical in giving him their mandate! Final verdict

16 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by zlantanfan: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
By this analysis saraki should win cos ss and sw would go suit.

This is really good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by israelmao(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
They have the charisma.One former governor and currently Senate president and the other former speaker of House of Reps and currently a governor.And again age is on the side both of them.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by AleAirHub(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
SARAKI 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by Nine11: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ok
Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by Righteousness89(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
aigboeben:

Just as no body knew the capabilities of Trump! So I don't know..
But if u ask me I think A SARAKI

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by Zimmermann(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
SEN. BUKOLA SARAKI!!!! THE MAN FOR THE JOB! SLAYER OF THE DULLARD FROM FUTA JALLON!

8 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by 12345baba(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
aigboeben:

Jonah jang
Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by EndyTech: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin
Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by PecE2Make: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Saraki all the way

3 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki by infogenius(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million / Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy / Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.