Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh (2488 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by tartar9(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2018
OP you should know that various races have had also their periods of triumphs and degradation and this jewish "exceptionality" have never been consistent; majority of their history have been spent under sugjugation and mediocrity.
You should know that a jew is not necessarily a believer in the bible or Yahweh and that most of those "exceptional jews" are irreligious folks; the jews during their unexceptional periods were much more devoted then than now.
And given yahwehs tantrums against disobedient jews and his promises to turn their blessings into curses,one would have expected the opposite to be in play.
OP,you've only made a case against Yahweh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
tartar9:
OP you should know that various races have had also their periods of triumphs and degradation and this jewish "exceptionality" have never been consistent; majority of their history have been spent under sugjugation and mediocrity.
You should know that a jew is not necessarily a believer in the bible or Yahweh and that most of those "exceptional jews" are irreligious folks; the jews during their unexceptional periods were much more devoted then than now.
And given yahwehs tantrums against disobedient jews and his promises to turn their blessings into curses,one would have expected the opposite to be in play.

It's even more funny when we recall that it was an exceptional Jew that invented godless communism grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by PastorAIO: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
tartar9:

But it is very interesting to study the various races through their history and look for the periods of mediocrity and the periods of exceptional greatness and see if there are any factors that these periods share in common.

For me, there are certain common factors that I have noticed.

When a people are about to rise in greatness there is an attitude where they question Authority and will no longer be spoon fed by traditions.

-This can be found in Europe during the period called the Enlightenment when all traditions including religious and political were rigorously questions.

-This can be found amongst the Jews in the works of people such as Spinoza and Freud and Karl Marx etc.

- It can be found in Russia during the reign of Peter the Great. Czar Peter has a hard time trying to break the shackles of religious traditions.

On the contrary when an advanced people fall behind into mediocrity it is the opposite that happens.

-Perfect example would be the Persian Islamic civilization that was quite advanced until Al-Ghazzali came along. Al Ghazali sought to reinstate Islamic doctrine over philosophy in Persia. He wrote a book called Incoherence of the Philosophers which basically attacked philosophy. His influence was the beginning of the decline of Islamic culture and dominance in the medieval world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ghazali

In fact there is a thread that you can find among every advanced peoples and when that thread is lost or attack it also coincides with the decline of the people into mediocrity. This is the Tradition of Philosophic Enquiry. (I would argue that especially Hermetic philosophy).

The Egyptians had it and from them it passed on to the Greeks. From the Greeks the Arabs adopted it and they flourished. After the Arabs lost it the Europeans adopted it and then began to flourish. The Chinese have always had these traditions for centuries too.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by plaetton: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
PastorAIO:

But it is very interesting to study the various races through their history and look for the periods of mediocrity and the periods of exceptional greatness and see if there are any factors that these periods share in common.

For me, there are certain common factors that I have noticed.

When a people are about to rise in greatness there is an attitude where they question Authority and will no longer be spoon fed by traditions.

-This can be found in Europe during the period called the Enlightenment when all traditions including religious and political were rigorously questions.

-This can be found amongst the Jews in the works of people such as Spinoza and Freud and Karl Marx etc.

- It can be found in Russia during the reign of Peter the Great. Czar Peter has a hard time trying to break the shackles of religious traditions.

On the contrary when an advanced people fall behind into mediocrity it is the opposite that happens.

-Perfect example would be the Persian Islamic civilization that was quite advanced until Al-Ghazzali came along. Al Ghazali sought to reinstate Islamic doctrine over philosophy in Persia. He wrote a book called Incoherence of the Philosophers which basically attacked philosophy. His influence was the beginning of the decline of Islamic culture and dominance in the medieval world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ghazali

In fact there is a thread that you can find among every advanced peoples and when that thread is lost or attack it also coincides with the decline of the people into mediocrity. This is the Tradition of Philosophic Enquiry. (I would argue that especially Hermetic philosophy).

The Egyptians had it and from them it passed on to the Greeks. From the Greeks the Arabs adopted it and they flourished. After the Arabs lost it the Europeans adopted it and then began to flourish. The Chinese have always had these traditions for centuries too.

Amazing!

Ahhhh ! smiley The Hermetic Philosophy.

" The pre-eminence of any philosophy or tradition is measured by The (enduring)Quality of it's Output " -Manley P. Hall.
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by hahn(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
doubledx9ja:

Ofcourse!

Infact, their capitivity in Egpyt and Babylon was also evidence of Yahweh!

Isaiah 45:7

“I form light and create darkness, I make goodness and create disaster. I am the Lord, who does all these things.

Hebrews 12:6-11

For the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes each one he accepts as his child.

Then here comes one of Yahweh's promises for obedience =<>

Exodus 23:22

But if you shall indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy to your enemies, and an adversary to your adversaries.

Well historically the Israelis were never enslaved by Egyptians undecided
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 6:32am On Nov 09, 2018
PastorAIO:
How many of the exceptional Jews are Atheists?

Isn't it odd that as more Jews become atheist the better they seem do in life?

What if yahwehs promise was never contingent on their beliefs ?

The success of the Jews was and is very weird
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by PastorAIO: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2018
urahara:

What if yahwehs promise was never contingent on their beliefs ?

The success of the Jews was and is very weird

It hasn't been consistent throughout their history so it's got nothing to do with any yahweh promise.

And I don't think that it is that weird.
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
PastorAIO:

It hasn't been consistent throughout their history so it's got nothing to do with any yahweh promise.

And I don't think that it is that weird.

So it isn't weird how in every field apart from sports and crime , Jews always dominate.

Or that in South Africa , Jews who are merely 70 000 are also able to dominate there .

South Africa of over 50 million in population.

70000 Jews produced 5 Nobel prize winners in the hard sciences.

Produced a former South African central bank governor.

28 percent of South african billionaires are Jews.

It got to the extent that even South African blacks started to complain that the Jews were becoming to successful for their liking , controlling all the banks.

Several of South African ministers are Jews.

Their positions in South African government isn't normal for just 70k people.

The best schools in South Africa are Jewish schools.

The man who sentenced Mandela to life imprisonment was a Jew , the man who was Nelson Mandela's lawyer was also a Jew .

Bros , their success defies logic.
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by PastorAIO: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
It is just as weird as the fact that for a few decades in the 18th and 19th centuries Scotland was at the vanguard of intellectual achievements in almost every field. The period was even known as the Scottish Enlightenment.

The Scottish Enlightenment (Scots: Scots Enlichtenment, Scottish Gaelic: Soillseachadh na h-Alba) was the period in 18th and early 19th century Scotland characterised by an outpouring of intellectual and scientific accomplishments.

the thinkers of the Scottish Enlightenment asserted the importance of human reason combined with a rejection of any authority that could not be justified by reason. In Scotland, the Enlightenment was characterised by a thoroughgoing empiricism and practicality where the chief values were improvement, virtue, and practical benefit for the individual and society as a whole.

Or as weird as the fact that most of Europe's greatest cultural trailblazers seem to all be German. You name the field. Is it Music? They produced Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Haydn ......
Is it philosophy? They produced Hegel, Heidegger, Nietzsche, Kant, Schopenhauer, Leibniz ......

Again, it is obvious that most cultures at some point or the other have a period when they flourish above others. It only lasts a period. What would be weird is if it were a consistent thing throughout their history. If the Germans or the Scottish or the Jews were always at the vanguard of progress all the time throughout their history then I would say that that was weird.
However this isn't true of any of these peoples. In fact the only people that I can say have been at the vanguard of human accomplishments with any consistency would be the Chinese people. Now what do you have to say about that?

Finally, if we are to study those periods of flourishing amongst different cultures one thing that strikes me as being a common thread is the tendency during that period to rigorously question Authority.
Is it not also interesting that most of those outstanding Jews that impress you are mostly Athiests?

urahara:

So it isn't weird how in every field apart from sports and crime , Jews always dominate.

Or that in South Africa , Jews who are merely 70 000 are also able to dominate there .

South Africa of over 50 million in population.

70000 Jews produced 5 Nobel prize winners in the hard sciences.

Produced a former South African central bank governor.

28 percent of South african billionaires are Jews.

It got to the extent that even South African blacks started to complain that the Jews were becoming to successful for their liking , controlling all the banks.

Several of South African ministers are Jews.

Their positions in South African government isn't normal for just 70k people.

The best schools in South Africa are Jewish schools.

The man who sentenced Mandela to life imprisonment was a Jew , the man who was Nelson Mandela's lawyer was also a Jew .

Bros , their success defies logic.

1 Like

Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by PastorAIO: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
urahara:

I also note that you failed to address my point that Jewish dominance has not been the case throughout their history. It emerged in the 19th and 20th century.
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
PastorAIO:
It is just as weird as the fact that for a few decades in the 18th and 19th centuries Scotland was at the vanguard of intellectual achievements in almost every field. The period was even known as the Scottish Enlightenment.

Or as weird as the fact that most of Europe's greatest cultural trailblazers seem to all be German. You name the field. Is it Music? They produced Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Haydn ......
Is it philosophy? They produced Hegel, Heidegger, Nietzsche, Kant, Schopenhauer, Leibniz ......

Again, it is obvious that most cultures at some point or the other have a period when they flourish above others. It only lasts a period. What would be weird is if it were a consistent thing throughout their history. If the Germans or the Scottish or the Jews were always at the vanguard of progress all the time throughout their history then I would say that that was weird.
However this isn't true of any of these peoples. In fact the only people that I can say have been at the vanguard of human accomplishments with any consistency would be the Chinese people. Now what do you have to say about that?

Finally, if we are to study those periods of flourishing amongst different cultures one thing that strikes me as being a common thread is the tendency during that period to rigorously question Authority.
Is it not also interesting that most of those outstanding Jews that impress you are mostly Athiests?

If by vanguard , you mean plagiarising inventions of other nations then I don't know what to say.

China is way past it's golden era.

When it comes to dominance , Europeans even dominate more than Chinese people
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by PastorAIO: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
urahara:

If by vanguard , you mean plagiarising inventions of other nations then I don't know what to say.

China is way past it's golden era.

When it comes to dominance , Europeans even dominate more than Chinese people

When I mentioned China I was talking about consistency. It might not dominate now but up until about 2 hundred years ago it was for a long time the most advanced society in the world.

Persia is also way past it's golden era. Egypt is way past it's golden era. Scotland is way past it's golden era. Italy is way past it's golden era. But that's my point exactly. They all have eras/periods in which they dominated for a while, but it wasn't consistent.

Your suggestion is that there is something special about the Jews because they have risen in prominence in the last 150/200 years. My point is that if it is something ingrained in the people it would always have been there throughout all of their history.

If you have something to say about Scots plagiarising other people's works then just spit it out, otherwise I don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
PastorAIO:
It[b] is just as weird as the fact that for a few decades in the 18th and 19th centuries Scotland was at the vanguard of intellectual achievements in almost every field. The period was even known as the Scottish Enlightenment.
[/b]

In the u.k , not even in Europe , talk less of the world
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
PastorAIO:

When I mentioned China I was talking about consistency. It might not dominate now but up until about 2 hundred years ago it was for a long time the most advanced society in the world.

Persia is also way past it's golden era. Egypt is way past it's golden era. Scotland is way past it's golden era. Italy is way past it's golden era. But that's my point exactly. They all have eras/periods in which they dominated for a while, but it wasn't consistent.

Your suggestion is that there is something special about the Jews because they have risen in prominence in the last 150/200 years. My point is that if it is something ingrained in the people it would always have been there throughout all of their history.

If you have something to say about Scots plagiarising other people's works then just spit it out, otherwise I don't know what you're talking about.

True
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
PastorAIO:

True .

But what if Yahweh decided that 150 to 200 tears was the right time to prosper them
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by PastorAIO: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
urahara:

True .

But what if Yahweh decided that 150 to 200 tears was the right time to prosper them

Why not?

And he could also have decided that 1400 years was the right time to prosper the Romans. And 2000 years was the right time to prosper Chinese. And 100 years was the right time to prosper British empire.

And he could have decided that the only people he was going to prosper were the people who were capable of questioning Authority.

3 Likes

Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2018
PastorAIO:

Why not?

And he could also have decided that 1400 years was the right time to prosper the Romans. And 2000 years was the right time to prosper Chinese. And 100 years was the right time to prosper British empire.

And he could have decided that the only people he was going to prosper were the people who were capable of questioning Authority.

I think we can concluded that Jewish exceptionalism is due to their very high Iq rather than silly myths of Yahweh
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by JeromeBlack: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2018
urahara:

I think we can concluded that Jewish exceptionalism is due to their very high Iq rather than silly myths of Yahweh

Are they the only ones with high IQs?

Every race has had their time of exceptionalism, abeg. Jewish exceptionalism is usually overestimated
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by PastorAIO: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Are they the only ones with high IQs?

Every race has had their time of exceptionalism, abeg. Jewish exceptionalism is usually overestimated

I wonder if they haven't had a hand in this myth of their exceptionalism themselves. Have you seen the documentaries, The Lobby. There is a UK version and a USA version that exposes how Israel manipulates countries and the conversations that people have about Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuk1EhkEctE&t=2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3dn-VV3czc&t=6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pddH2sfNKNY&t=4s

https://electronicintifada.net/content/watch-film-israel-lobby-didnt-want-you-see/25876

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by PastorAIO: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
urahara:

Have you heard of the bell curve. Every population has a Bell curve where by in the middle is the IQ of most of the population and at the extreme ends of both ends are the exceptionally intelligent and the exceptionally stupid.

Personally I think that Nigerians have produced the most intelligent as well as the most idiotic people I've ever met in my life. But then I'm a nigerian so I'm more likely to meet all sort of nigerians.

How do you explain such extremities of IQ different within the same genetic population. Sometimes even within the same family one brother can be stupid and the other highly intelligent, How do you explain that?

Ans: Look up a new science called Epigenetics...
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
PastorAIO:

Have you heard of the bell curve. Every population has a Bell curve where by in the middle is the IQ of most of the population and at the extreme ends of both ends are the exceptionally intelligent and the exceptionally stupid.

Personally I think that Nigerians have produced the most intelligent as well as the most idiotic people I've ever met in my life. But then I'm a nigerian so I'm more likely to meet all sort of nigerians.

How do you explain such extremities of IQ different within the same genetic population. Sometimes even within the same family one brother can be stupid and the other highly intelligent, How do you explain that?

Ans: Look up a new science called Epigenetics...

It's a good thing u mentioned the been curve.

Look at the bell curve for all the races and tell me what u think
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by LordReed(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
PastorAIO:

I wonder if they haven't had a hand in this myth of their exceptionalism themselves. Have you seen the documentaries, The Lobby. There is a UK version and a USA version that exposes how Israel manipulates countries and the conversations that people have about Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuk1EhkEctE&t=2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3dn-VV3czc&t=6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pddH2sfNKNY&t=4s

https://electronicintifada.net/content/watch-film-israel-lobby-didnt-want-you-see/25876

I think its also people who feel they have something to gain if they can prove Israel is the god's favorite nation. That way they are also exceptional by association.

1 Like

Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by PastorAIO: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
urahara:

It's a good thing u mentioned the been curve.

Look at the bell curve for all the races and tell me what u think

When European immigrant groups in the United States scored below the national average on mental tests, they scored lowest on the abstract parts of those tests. So did white mountaineer children in the United States tested back in the early 1930s ... Strangely, Herrnstein and Murray refer to "folklore" that "Jews and other immigrant groups were thought to be below average in intelligence." It was neither folklore nor anything as subjective as thoughts. It was based on hard data, as hard as any data in The Bell Curve. These groups repeatedly tested below average on the mental tests of the World War I era, both in the army and in civilian life. For Jews, it is clear that later tests showed radically different results—during an era when there was very little intermarriage to change the genetic makeup of American Jews.[35]
-From Ethnicity and IQ, the American Spectator.-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve#Race_and_intelligence

Once upon a time, only 90 years ago, Jews consistently scored below average in intelligence. Now they score above average. How can IQ therefore be genetic?

Please have you looked into Epigenetics yet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 6:07am On Dec 18, 2018
PastorAIO:

When European immigrant groups in the United States scored below the national average on mental tests, they scored lowest on the abstract parts of those tests. So did white mountaineer children in the United States tested back in the early 1930s ... Strangely, Herrnstein and Murray refer to "folklore" that "Jews and other immigrant groups were thought to be below average in intelligence." It was neither folklore nor anything as subjective as thoughts. It was based on hard data, as hard as any data in The Bell Curve. These groups repeatedly tested below average on the mental tests of the World War I era, both in the army and in civilian life. For Jews, it is clear that later tests showed radically different results—during an era when there was very little intermarriage to change the genetic makeup of American Jews.[35]

Once upon a time, only 90 years ago, Jews consistently scored below average in intelligence. Now they score above average. How can IQ therefore be genetic?

Pls provide hard evidence for the low iq scores of Jews 90 years ago
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 6:14am On Dec 18, 2018
PastorAIO:

I have looked into Epigenetics test
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2018
PastorAIO:

By the early 1900s , Harvard already began to put Jews on an admission quota because their success rate was too high , so obviously the bolded is obviously false
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by LordReed(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2018
One of the lies of Jewish exceptionalism that is rampart in Nigeria is "give birth like the Hebrew women". A lie that was told by 2 Hebrew midwives to avoid Pharaoh's wrath after he commanded them to kill all Hebrew male new borns, a command they disobeyed. The midwives lied but today people have taken that lie to be a truism, goes to show how myths are propagated.
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by live4dgospel(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2018
"Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. (Matthew 24:32)

That's the words of Jesus Christ concerning the Isrealis. When they regain their territories and become powerful, we must know that the end is near. "Fig tree" represents Israel in the Bible. Soon Israel will regain Jerusalem as their undivided and eternal capital and rebuild the Jerusalem temple. They will start making their usual daily sacrifice. Then afterwards, the Antichrist will emerge and destroy Israel, burning everything down. It's going to be terrific for both Jews and the Gentiles. So watch it as the whole thing unfolds in the nearest future. Prepare your faith now by knowing and believing in the gospel of the water and the Spirit. Learn more about the gospel today at www.bjnewlife.org

1 Like

Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by CAPSLOCKED: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2018
LordReed:
One of the lies of Jewish exceptionalism that is rampart in Nigeria is "give birth like the Hebrew women". A lie that was told by 2 Hebrew midwives to avoid Pharaoh's wrath after he commanded them to kill all Hebrew male new borns, a command they disobeyed. The midwives lied but today people have taken that lie to be a truism, goes to show how myths are propagated.

LIES ARE THE BEDROCK OF ALL RELIGIONS.
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by JeromeBlack: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2018
urahara:

Some of the biggest white collar criminals are Jews- see Bernie Maddoff.

Also, Jews do not dominate in the field of technology. That is left for the Japanese and the USA comes in second. How many Jewish owned companies are in the top 5 tech companies in the world? Samsung is not Jewish (Korean). Sony is Japanese. Toyota is Japanese. LG is korean. None of Apple's founders are Jews.

One has to be very careful when praising Jews. Many of the Jews you see today are not Jews. Race/ethnicity is not a scientific way of differentiating people. A lot of people you see today claiming to be Jews could be just a mix of middle eastern tribes and European descent.
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Some of the biggest white collar criminals are Jews- see Bernie Maddoff.

Also, Jews do not dominate in the field of technology. That is left for the Japanese and the USA comes in second. How many Jewish owned companies are in the top 5 tech companies in the world? Samsung is not Jewish (Korean). Sony is Japanese. Toyota is Japanese. LG is korean. None of Apple's founders are Jews.

One has to be very careful when praising Jews. Many of the Jews you see today are not Jews. Race/ethnicity is not a scientific way of differentiating people. A lot of people you see today claiming to be Jews could be just a mix of middle eastern tribes and European descent.

This is rubbish , genetic studies on European Jews have proven with overwhelming evidence that they are related closely to sephradic and mizrahic Jews.

People that praise them are not doing so for doing sake.

Even a mad man knows that Jews have a disproportionate rate of success a s compared to other ethnic groups
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by LordReed(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2018
urahara:

People that praise them are not doing so for doing sake.

Even a mad man knows that Jews have a disproportionate rate of success a s compared to other ethnic groups

They are and hoping in some vague way it buys them some fortune with god.

LoL! How many multinational companies are owned by Jews? How many billionaires are Jewish? How cars do you know were made by Jews? How many household products do you use that are by Jews?

There is nothing disproportionate about their success, you only at a narrow band of statistics and call it disproportionate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Recognize Design? / US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death / Is 'sola Scriptura' Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.