Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh (2485 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2018
LordReed:

They are and hoping in some vague way it buys them some fortune with god.

LoL! How many multinational companies are owned by Jews? How many billionaires are Jewish? How cars do you know were made by Jews? How many household products do you use that are by Jews?

There is nothing disproportionate about their success, you only at a narrow band of statistics and call it disproportionate.

Now ask yourself how many Jews are in the world in proportion to their representation in their respective fields ?
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by grandstar(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Some of the biggest white collar criminals are Jews- see Bernie Maddoff.

Also, Jews do not dominate in the field of technology. That is left for the Japanese and the USA comes in second. How many Jewish owned companies are in the top 5 tech companies in the world? Samsung is not Jewish (Korean). Sony is Japanese. Toyota is Japanese. LG is korean. None of Apple's founders are Jews.

One has to be very careful when praising Jews. Many of the Jews you see today are not Jews. Race/ethnicity is not a scientific way of differentiating people. A lot of people you see today claiming to be Jews could be just a mix of middle eastern tribes and European descent.

Urahara

Zuckerburg is Jewish
One of the 2 founders of Google is Jewish.
Bloomberg is Jewish

Jews are disporportionatlely wealthy than most other ethnic group or races.

Nevertheless, the Chinese no dey carry last as well as the South Asians from India.

In America today, the richest group are Indian Americans. Theyve overtaken the Jews
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
grandstar:

Urahara

Zuckerburg is Jewish
Bloomberg is Jewish

Nevertheless, the Chinese no dey carry last as well as the South Asians from India.

In America today, the richest group are Indian Americans. Theyve overtaken the Jews

Thanks for explaining to them , it was beginning to become tiring.

Even in South Africa , the richest people and the most successful people are Jews . Despite the fact that there are only 80000 in a country of 57 million people.
They were even able to 5 Nobel prize winners .

Even the richest man in South Africa is a Jew .many of South African banks are owned by jews grin grin grin

Making up 0.2 percent of the population and yet 25 percent of South africas wealthiest .
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
grandstar:

Urahara

Zuckerburg is Jewish
Bloomberg is Jewish

Woow , I didn't know that.
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by JeromeBlack: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
grandstar:

Urahara

Zuckerburg is Jewish
Bloomberg is Jewish

Zuckerburg does not count. He stole the idea from the Winklevoss twins who are not jewish.

Again. Jews do not dominate the tech sector

1 Like

Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by grandstar(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Zuckerburg does not count. He stole the idea from the Winklevoss twins who are not jewish.

Again. Jews do not dominate the tech sector

You're 100% right that the Jews don't dominate.

Apart from whites who are dominant in tech in America, the Indians should come second
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
grandstar:

Urahara

Zuckerburg is Jewish
Bloomberg is Jewish

Well, I would say I do not understand any significance of being Jewish as it is an just like any ethnic sect/ Tribe though constitutes very minute percentage of the world population. They only had some nasty historical relevance and recognition amongst all.

Quick facts; Say like 2% of the world population are Jewish people. They dominate substantial number of forbes list of richest people in the world. And in America, 5 jews made the top 10 wealthiest for 2018. This is a mesmerizing statistics considering there minute population size. Indians in USA usually comprises of resident aliens hence tax issues is there problem. That is why no Indian is in the top USA richest chain.

Jews dominate the Hollywood studios, Paramount, Dreamworks, Warner Bros are top studios owned by Jewish people. And even ERP Solutions of which the leading is arguably Oracle is a Jewish company. The Dell company is Jewish as well. There is a staggering record that thirty percent of science Nobel Laureates are Jewish. That means they are force to reckon with amongst all, in diverse sectors.

However, not all Jews are Jewish through ethnic ancestry, some are through conversion through strong belief and indoctrination through Halakha(The Jewish Traditional Law). So there is probability that some of this people converted to Jewish beliefs at a particular time T.

Back to the topic. The OP fails in the bid to realize that approximately half of the Jews are atheists. So they worked majorly on their intellectual capacity to induce changes in development of the community. So it means, they do not believe in Yahweh as the source of all, I can not agree less. People with high intellectual strength tend to create their own gods. Moreso, the Torah(Book of Jews) only detailed the Five books of Moses. And in this 5books, Yahweh never really made prophecies that can be an evidence of there successes in present dispensation.

So carry your belief commot.

1 Like

Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by grandstar(m): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Possessedchild:

Well, I would say I do not understand any significance of being Jewish as it is an just like any ethnic sect/ Tribe though constitutes very minute percentage of the world population. They only had some nasty historical relevance and recognition amongst all.

Quick facts; Say like 2% of the world population are Jewish people. They dominate substantial number of forbes list of richest people in the world. And in America, 5 jews made the top 10 wealthiest for 2018. This is a mesmerizing statistics considering there minute population size. Indians in USA usually comprises of resident aliens hence tax issues is there problem. That is why no Indian is in the top USA richest chain.

Jews dominate the Hollywood studios, Paramount, Dreamworks, Warner Bros are top studios owned by Jewish people. And even ERP Solutions of which the leading is arguably Oracle is a Jewish company. The Dell company is Jewish as well. There is a staggering record that thirty percent of science Nobel Laureates are Jewish. That means they are force to reckon with amongst all, in diverse sectors.

However, not all Jews are Jewish through ethnic ancestry, some are through conversion through strong belief and indoctrination through Halakha(The Jewish Traditional Law). So there is probability that some of this people converted to Jewish beliefs at a particular time T.

Back to the topic. The OP fails in the bid to realize that approximately half of the Jews are atheists. So they worked majorly on their intellectual capacity to induce changes in development of the community. So it means, they do not believe in Yahweh as the source of all, I can not agree less. People with high intellectual strength tend to create their own gods. Moreso, the Torah(Book of Jews) only detailed the Five books of Moses. And in this 5books, Yahweh never really made prophecies that can be an evidence of there successes in present dispensation.

Carry which belief comot?

The Jews are overrepresented at the top in America but likewise the Chinese in Indonesia, Thailand and the Phillipines.

Bangkok was called ,"a Chinese city in Thai disguise"

They too tend to be dominant where they have very deep roots
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by urahara(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Possessedchild:

Haba , I honestly don't believe that Yahweh is responsible ( yahweh that still thinks it's his anger that causes earthquakes )

I just wanted to hear your views smiley

1 Like

Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
grandstar:

Carry which belief comot?

The Jews are overrepresented at the top in America but likewise the Chinese in Indonesia, Thailand and the Phillipines.

Bangkok was called ,"a Chinese city in Thai disguise"

They too tend to be dominant where they have very deep roots

Well, you made a point.

But, if you are mentioning countries and you remembered Chinese together with 'Indonesia, Thailand and the Phillipines' with comparison with the Number 1 country in the world, USA, where Jews are not evenly dominated but shows superiority in financial market, technology and businesses. Then your point may be synonymous to a basket.

Well, amongst the tripartite, Thailand remains the best. I have friends from there, quiet a number. And they belong to the affluent groups in the country but yet they complain of how the country lacks basic infrastructures...guys only go there because lesser people live below the poverty index unlike Nigeria if not Nigeria is way better. If you had said Singapore or India, it would have been a different ball game.

Yet, the the comparative analysis of the population of Chinese abroad to Jewish people is worth considering. You can not compare the population, else there will be research error or bias in measures. Give it to the Jews please. They are 'small but mighty' but not on the basis of Yahweh's prophesies.
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
urahara:

Haba , I honestly don't believe that Yahweh is responsible ( yahweh that still thinks it's his anger that causes earthquakes )

I just wanted to hear your views smiley

Well, thank you for hearing our views.

I have nothing against Yahweh or ability to cause volcanic eruptions, tsunamis or landslides or other natural disasters.

I believe in a Higher Power though, I do not know if He is called Yahweh, Yeshua, Mohamed, Zeus, Poisedon or whatever. Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we have Higher Power out there who created the Matrix we live in(I know human beings have cognitive intelligence to create gods ). Both school of thought are equally terrifying.
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by grandstar(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Possessedchild:

Well, you made a point.

But, if you are mentioning countries and you remembered Chinese together with 'Indonesia, Thailand and the Phillipines' with comparison with the Number 1 country in the world, USA, where Jews are not evenly dominated but shows superiority in financial market, technology and businesses. Then your point may be synonymous to a basket.

Well, amongst the tripartite, Thailand remains the best. I have friends from there, quiet a number. And they belong to the affluent groups in the country but yet they complain of how the country lacks basic infrastructures...guys only go there because lesser people live below the poverty index unlike Nigeria if not Nigeria is way better. If you had said Singapore or India, it would have been a different ball game.

Yet, the the comparative analysis of the population of Chinese abroad to Jewish people is worth considering. You can not compare the population, else there will be research error or bias in measures. Give it to the Jews please. They are 'small but mighty' but not on the basis of Yahweh's prophesies.

I do admit the Jewish success is admirable

Early Chinese migrants in America, Canada and Australia were badly discriminated against in these countries and there was an invisible glass ceiling they were not allowed to cross. In America they were at a time not even allowed to bring their spouses. This held them back

Jew were fortunate as they had least looked white. Even in racist South Africa, they were basically treated as white even though I'm sure they would have faced some discrimination

1 Like

Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
grandstar:

I do admit the Jewish success is admirable

Early Chinese migrants in America, Canada and Australia were badly discriminated against in these countries and there was an invisible glass ceiling they were not allowed to cross. In America they were at a time not even allowed to bring their spouses. This held them back

Jew were fortunate as they had least looked white. Even in racist South Africa, they were basically treated as white even though I'm sure they would have faced some discrimination

Antisemitism is the order in Europe and America, no be today. The resurgence is another herculean project to keep under nose watch by the Jewish communities. So I do not think there is an excuse for there impressive successes. They are only ethno religious minority group who had stronger will and passion to immerse the community into financial and scientific developmental climate
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by Blue3k(m): 12:18am On Dec 19, 2018
They're a high IQ population with strong in group preference. Nairaland getting strange its looking like racial realists forum. First it was the Hitler thread now the Jewish question.
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by PastorAIO: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
urahara:

Pls provide hard evidence for the low iq scores of Jews 90 years ago

I will provide as hard an evidence as you yourself have provided. In fact I'll provide the very same hard evidence. i.e the book, The Bell Curve.

It is in this same book that your evidence has come from that we read about Jews failing iq tests in the 30s. I'll repeat that wiki quote that I quoted earlier.

Strangely, Herrnstein and Murray refer to "folklore" that "Jews and other immigrant groups were thought to be below average in intelligence." It was neither folklore nor anything as subjective as thoughts. It was based on hard data, as hard as any data in The Bell Curve.

Hermstein and Murray make reference to the low iq scores of Jews in the 30s in that very same book that your position stems from.
Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by PastorAIO: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Another thing worth considering:

West Africans and West Indians and African Americans all pretty much come from the same Gene Pool.

Yet today there are marked differences in how well they do in the Western world in terms of education and achievements.

West African kids are excelling in all aspects of intellect but African American kids are still behind. West Indian kids are still behind. This obviously has nothing to do with genetics but rather with the aspirational culture of West Africans.

Furthermore when you consider the fact that West Africans do so well in Europe and America yet in Africa they remain mired in mediocrity then that further adds to my conviction that it is not genetics but our failure to create a viable nurturing society in which our intellectual potentials can flourish. An average african kid in a nurturing environment suddenly starts to excel exponentially. I've seen this so many times over and over again over the decades.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh by beakie(m): 4:31am On Jan 27, 2019
Possessedchild:

Well, you made a point.

When visiting Thailand it might be worth while if you are looking for property to check- pratumnak as you are also able to pick up some great deals best thing to do with these matters is keep your eyes peeled

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bible Is Fiction: A Collection Of Evidence / The Bible Needs To Be Updated Or Abolished / Pastor Iginla Has A "Pool Of Betheseda" In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.