Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (62529 Views)

Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find / Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) / Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by aremz(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
pawesome:
Peter Obi...imagine joining those two heads.... People that know Dia onions

Onions kor maggi ni

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by 0monnak0da: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
KingAlige:

OKONJO IWEALA will be a perfect choice.

1, it will give the Government gender balance which is key.

2, OKONJO IWEALA will bring her wealth of knowledge in Economic management and international connection to the table.

3, OKONJO IWEALA will act as a Unifier for Atiku candidacy, especially the much needed support of the likes of OBJ and co.

4, OKONJO IWEALA will give the East a sense of belonging which will make them to give PDP maximum support. Etc

She did not do NYSC
Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by Kingjames(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by ebenholer(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
Office of vice presidency is not relevant in Nigeria constitution if not buhari who gets Osinbajo engaged because he is too weak to work in active capacity. So any candidacy is acceptable
Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by obade2015(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
Otunba Gbenga Daniel (OGD)

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by Alimiyemi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
And Ben Bruce withdraw from senate....i think u're right o
sexiestharam:
If you watched the primaries, you will realise his closeness to Ben Bruce. Ben Bruce would likely be his running mate.
Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by Nelson247: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
bonechamberlain:
peter obo, Ngozi okonjo, akinwunmi adesina,

Okonjo Iweala will be the best VP in the sense that itbwill be in history and the educated women folk will cast their vote for him. More over she is from the east. Bukolabwill still be the senatebpresident
Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by MaziOmenuko: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
Office of Vice President is just a ceremonial office- it doesn't hold water so whoever is it won't matter much.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by Maket: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
landmark86:
1. Atiku will claim all the vote in the North East
2. Atiku and PMB will both share the vote in North West equally
3. Atiku will have the larger vote in the Middle belt
4. Buhari will have the larger vote in the South West
5. Atiku can only lead Buhari with more vote if only he can pick his running mate either from South South or South East (South East preferable).

By this Atiku will emerge the winner come 2019 or else PMB will keep ruling till 2023.

My opinion

apart from Adamawa, Buhari is still the candidate of NE

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by globemoney: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Anyone from soludo, Okonjo iweala
Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by globemoney: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
0monnak0da:

She did not do NYSC
She only needs school cert for vp

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by Rstc: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Who are these people angling for a south west VP?
Seriously? On what possible basis?

There is no single pdp state in the south west. So how exactly does it make sense to give them the VP?

Most of the people angling for a Yoruba VP are bigots who support apc and wants the maximal chance of failure for atiku.
Most of them don't support the pdp to start with. They are just bigots trying to play both sides.

The south west gave buhari only 700,000 .Their votes will always be split, and the pdp cannot rely on that.

And ohanaeze already promised hell,if the south east is schemed out, and atiku should take that seriously, since the East is going to be a major stronghold.

His best course of action is to pick a credible south easterner, and ensure igbos come out as a majority population and vote.

The south west will never give him bloc votes. Relying on them is stupid.
Tinubu controls them.

You cannot piss away total eastern support for an illusion.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by Odingo1: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Famzer:

Hahaha. My brother grin you are not smiling at all! Let me tell you sir,as the political equation currently stands,the Southwest will clinch the Presidency after a PMB presidency because they worked hard for it. Power is not given,it is taken. These guys are geniuses!

SW will not take over from Buhari
, the north is very greedy for power, if Osinbajo becomes APC presidential bearer in 2023, all northerners will decamp to PDP to go and support a PDP northern candidate in 2023.

9 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mr. Peter obi is good to go but where is that prophet that said that our next is a young man and his name starts with "S"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by pawesome(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
aremz:

Onions kor maggi ni
high bp is real grin
Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
PMB will never come to south east for re-election campaign, Ipob go stone am to death

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by click2stan(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=landmark86 post=71866252][b][i]1. Atiku will claim all the vote in the North East
2. Atiku and PMB will both share the vote in North West equally
3. Atiku will have the larger vote in the Middle belt
4. Buhari will have the larger vote in the South West
5. Atiku can only lead Buhari with more vote if only he can pick his running mate either from South South or South East (South East preferable).

By this Atiku will emerge the winner come 2019 or else PMB will keep ruling till 2023.

My opinion

Atiku should pick someone from the south west. so that PDP will share the vote with APC in both the north and the southwest. leaving the south east and south south to determine who will be the winner. Atiku is Good to go... He has the political structure and experience.
Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by omoharry(f): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chukazu:
It's just NIGERIAN zoning system ,if not the South East have got the best of Presidential material. Talk of SOLUDO, EZEKWEZILI, OKONJO, BART NNAJI, MORGHALU, ARUNMA OTTI ...All proven and trusted

But one can only end up as vice
These people are in different party...Soludo and Bart Nnaji are in the APC...

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by biztip: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
2015 is diff from 2019.,in 2015 people were voting for change believing there will be a beta Nigeria. DTS why eben d southwest voted for buhari. but with this hunger and hardship brought upon Nigeria in this buhari era, I see buhari losing in d north. southwest will vote for PDP. people re tired of seeing anoda four years of hardship. I don't know what others see, am not a politician but I see atiku as d next president of nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by Squillionaire: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
funshint:
Osita Chidoka or Frank Nweke Junior

I would rather he picked CHUKWUMA SOLUDO, former CBN Governor
Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by globemoney: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
micflo28:
Lets drum support for peter. He is the best presidential material to compensate we igbos come 2023... #peterisbetter
No he’s not
Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by IbrahimDamola: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Glink2018:

Igbo Amaka...

You don't carry omo Igbo politics come nairaland platform. Are you the atiku that's looking for running mate?

I know and I believe Atiku will prefer an afonja to Igbo Amaka as his running mate.

Afonja ajoka you carry your hateful anti-Igbo politics come nairaland so that you go deceive Atiku to pick backstabbing yorroba and destroy his chances within SE and SS zones.

I believe we yoruba muslims should pray more to Allah for everyone to hate yeebos and embrace our yoruba muslim skulls. Insha Allah! cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by Youngsage: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
eleojo23:

Do it and watch Goodluck become president again. cheesy
hahaha this cracked me up cheesy
Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by chimavit: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mr Peter Obi definitely the tested One and PDP will run the best government ever in our great country Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by babadee1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
paj4love:

What is the voters strength of the south west if you remove Lagos vote, which I believe is going towards PDP

Lagos vote going to PDP based on what?
Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by wagesofsin: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
The best bet is to choose Okwute ndi Igbo,Peter Obi. One man many People from the South East and South South will be convinced to vote for. Peter Obi will bring more Votes to the table.

7 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by omogidi234(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
fallout87:

I will be shocked if he picks SE.

He can't pick SS, because the PDP chairman is SS.

He will pick from SW. It won't be Fayose.

If he is going to southwest, it would be Fayose.

I said this in one of my posts during the Ekiti election.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by paj4love: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Anazp:
did osinbajo have any electoral value in 2015?
yes he does (the redeem church) and also tinubu factor
Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by paj4love: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
babadee1:

Lagos vote going to PDP based on what?

Base on the economic indices under this present administration, the multi echinc nature of Lagos and voters awareness
Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by emmie14: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
fallout87:

I will be shocked if he picks SE.

He can't pick SS, because the PDP chairman is SS.

He will pick from SW. It won't be Fayose.
Reasons? And who from SW?
Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by lozanni(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
kazeeyoung:
Geneviv grin grin

cheesy You dey look for trouble
Re: Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? by emmie14: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
paj4love:

Base on the economic indices under this present administration, the multi echinc nature of Lagos and voters awareness
Perfect answer. Most guys are spiritually and physically blind

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku' / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.