Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message (40388 Views)

LP Welcomes Atiku’s Merger Proposal, NNPP Gives Condition / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Crowd Welcomes Atiku Abubakar In Jigawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Keyamo must definitely hail from Kenya

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Amumaigwe: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Lmao you guys keep consoling yourself with claims of APC being Jittery. grin

PMB has never ever lost any election to Atiku. He has always even beaten Atiku right in his Adamawa and you say APC is jittery.

That codeine you are on is bad for your mental health. Stay off it

He was beating Atiku in elections before, but now he has been demystified as a general nonperfomer things will not be the same. Case study: Osun Governorship Election.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Viking007(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
[s]
Oju4190:
For ur info.....Buhari does not need the vote of the south south together with the southeast to win the election. if he can grab the Entirely north and the Entirely west then maybe part of middlebelt then he is good to go
[/s]Stop posting nonsense. Part of which middle belt?

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Buterflyle0: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Awoo88:

I wanted to type hail with sense than I realized zombies don't gave sense, no brain and are delusional.

I wanted to type wail with sense but then I realised that wailers wail first before they reason. Classic case of mental issues
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Buterflyle0: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Amumaigwe:

He was beating Atiku in elections before, but now he has been demystified as a general nonperfomer things will not be the same. Case study: Osun Governorship Election.

Igbos supporting from nnamdi kanu to fayose to adeleke to Kwankwaso to saraki we have seen the outcome grin

Thanks for ensuring the downfall of Atiku with your support
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Buterflyle0: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

What you don't understand is that greater percentage of Nigerians and northern elites are angry with Buhari. Before 2019, you will witness a massive defection from APC. Save this comment

If anyone says they take you Igbos seriously with your misguided assumptions, that person must be insane.

Atiku is a loss loss for PDP.

You should witness the Gail of defections from PDP in a short while. Save this comment
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Awoo88: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I wanted to type wail with sense but then I realised that hailers like me hail first before we reason. Hell! We don't even have brain to reason with. Classic case of mental issues
Get well soon
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Buterflyle0: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Awoo88:

I am not mentally okay

I know! Get well soon
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by mrkings84(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
mekaboy:
Atiku employs over 2000 Nigerians. Created employment for many. Contributed to the growth of the economy.

Buhari even after ruling Nigeria before, Never created any job or started reasonable business.

Now that he is president again over 10 million jobs lost.

Buhari wrecked the economy.

Pls permit me to share this ur factual comment on my fb wall
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by okonyia(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Kayamo, I think is a very senseless person. I thought he has Brian, but from all these comments I now know he doesn't have brain, been educated doesn't make someone wise. How can you keep on calling someone who has not been convicted of corruption corrupt. When Atiku, was in APC , he wasn't corrupt, and Kayamo was dead then, but now the man has gone to where he fills he belong to and trying to prove what he can do, he calls him corrupt. My point is where should be sensible enough to speak the truth,but the likes of Kayamo,who is greed and always want money and fame,will not see anything good to what others do. I remember this same Kayamo, was fighting Tinubu, he was doing everything to damage Tinubu image when he was governor of Lagos. He brought about Tinubu certificate, he call him names and doing all the dirty job to take the man out of politics. Kayamo is among those that are destroying this nation,but his time is up. Nigeria will chose whoever they want and no one will take kayamo serious because he is among the most corrupt Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by joe120120(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
We welcome H.E, Atiku Abubakar to d 2019 campaign trail.

Nigerians would now decide b/w a candidate with a history full of CREDIBILITY crises, damning reports on CORRUPTION, both home, abroad & from his former boss & another candidate with an unblemished
record in public service

Look at this delta born troway .stupid ,u think we dont no ur back wait and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by 36STATES: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
The zombies are jittery already. I hope you guys won't start complaining when the banners of deaths perpetrated under APC start flying around?

Just check my posts, I am already posting the photos of herdsmen killing under booohari.

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by lozanni(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
While the Idiotic pigs of Biafra, the renowned Enemies of Nigeria, the Islam hating things of the Jews, will love, adore and celebrate a criminal like Atiku...

The rest of Nigerians who are the patriots, the lovers of the unity and progress of Nigeria will vehemently reject the man who cannot TRAVEL to overseas because of CORRUPTION...

Sai Baba!

APC guys and hate speech are like 5 and 6.
With your venomous write ups , you are bound to lose woefully in the SE, SS, NC, NE. Only the NW and SW will be in serious contention.
If the above happens, you might as well kiss the Presidency Good bye.
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Kingspin(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
This same convention that APc got 14millions votes. Useless people
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Awoo88: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Now u know I am not okay! Can you please wish me quick recovery
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Figolouis: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Not only unblemish record, nonsense. A man dat inflict hardship on his followers, favours his tribe in appointments. all this is in 1st term o, Hmmm, if this man is given a second chance it will b an everlasting regret

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Umuadele: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buhari, I am very sorry for you because you are gone already .
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Idysplendid: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
this man must be an idiot to think he can coin nonsense to dribble the sensibility of youths in Nigeria to prefer an indigenous /performing president to hypocrite Traveller who can not even win his wife Aisha to his side....no way, monkey no fine but him mama like am. we don't want to listen to you grudges anymore.you were given an opportunity to say what you hold against atiku in any court but you knew you lacked evidence and you know the court requires evidence to judge. I know you are pained about his emergence.he's just the next president and nothing you can do about it.
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by jaymichael(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bridget95:
bro this line has long expired.An idi Amin is far better than the sittings president who looks the other way while his kinsmen murder in cold blood hundreds in Benue,Numan in Adamawa,Plateau,Nimbo,Edo, taraba,souther kaduna,Delta etc and till date has refused to arrest any one of these devils.we know he is banking on rigging with reckless abandon in 2019.
They are Atiku"s kinsmen too.
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

PMB has never ever lost any election to Atiku. He has always even beaten Atiku right in his Adamawa and you say APC is jittery.

was the said election free and fair?
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by jaymichael(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Tonalphs:
Atiku is the best option for now until Buhari declares Fulani herdsmen as terrorists as Trump told him to. For heaven's sake the peace of this Nation is being threatened and people are still supporting PMB. This is the height of crazy. Four years is enough for anyone who doesn't deliver as expected.
How about we start by labelling Atiku a terrorist, after all, he is Fulani too.
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by hopexter(m): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Omeokachie:
Yes, Nigerians will now decide between a man of violence, an ethnic bigot and jihadist that make excuses for murderers while trying to seize land from the oppressed for the oppressors.

This election will be about saving the unity of Nigeria than saving an office as treasure for a clueless and lifeless occupant that reads speeches whose content he has absolutely no idea. cheesy

Bubu should have no fears. Atiku is a good man and will ensure his U.K. treatment is not disrupted. Nigeria will continue to pick the bill. wink

Atiku is a good man shocked :oHow do you call someone you've never met or seen a good man
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by FestusIrohigbe: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by ofwest47(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku the highest bidder takes all after the dollar rain primary.
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Buterflyle0: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Awoo88:
I am not ashamed to admit that I am mentally retárded and better off in a mental home. Please pray for my quick recovery
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by ushafe(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
Final destination. Atiku is going nowhere.
For your mind, plz weak up.
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by ushafe(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
jaymichael:
How about we start by labelling Atiku a terrorist, after all, he is Fulani too.
Yes fulani, but a social one not myopic person
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by LWKM(m): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku telling Buhari ," my brother you can see that Daura is near"[/quote]

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by OfficialAPCNig: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
36STATES:

Just check my posts, I am already posting the photos of herdsmen killing under booohari.
Thanks. Every killings under this evil regime would be accounted for.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by OfficialAPCNig: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

That was before he bombed Adamawa. We shall see.
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by backbone503(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
I welcome him too! Sai baba all the way!
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Awoo88: 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:
I am not ashamed to admit that I am mentally retárded and better off in a mental home. Please pray for my quick recovery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Tear-Gas Protesters At Lekki Tollgate (Video, Pix) / Wike Restores Omeha’s Rights As Former Governor / Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.