Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies (18090 Views)

Who Has The Nicest Butt, Destiny Etiko Or Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by Nigeriapen(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2018

Nollywood actress,Daniella Okeke has issued out some words of advice to fellow ladies.

In excerpts from an interview with The Nation,she said Nigerian women should not lose their dignity or depend on men in order to suceed.

Don’t depend on men to suceed-Daniella Okeke tells ladies (Photos)
If you had to advise Nigerian women, what would you tell them?

My advice to Nigerian women is not to lose their dignity as women in order to succeed in life. Hard work brings success. They should not depend on men for everything but work hard to get their own.

Also, I would advise our Nigerian women never to look down on themselves but believe in themselves.

Women should invest in themselves, mingle with people that will help them grow and have a positive attitude.

Though things may be tough initially, hold on tenaciously, never lose focus. They shouldn’t see it as obstacle but a stepping stone to their greatness. With time everything will fall in place. They should try to stand out and shine.

See More S**xy Photos Below..........

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/dont-depend-on-men-to-suceed-daniella-okeke-tells-ladies-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by Forzap: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Oshey awon ti apostle undecided undecided undecided

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by Olalan(m): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
What she said is apt but the question will be is she practicing what she says?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by sunnysunny69(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
This body belong to Sule. grin grin

35 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
daniella okeke really said that shocked shocked shocked?
anyway grin

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by cogbuagu: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
This one no concern me.

Pls i want to use this medium to tell Atiku to take Benedict Murray-Bruce as his runing mate.

Failure to do so is failure for PDP

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lol...this sharpener too is advicing ;Dchai uwa eme bigo undecided

5 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by alternateTroll(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
make I talk? grin

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
cheesy

11 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by Kelklein(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
shamsin6300:
FACTS ABOUT PDP CONVENTION
1. Congratulations Atiku! Indeed your $5,000
worked for you.
2. Tambuwal thanks for being the second, you
represented the position PDP will get in 2019
general elections.
Thank God, the name of your party chairman too
is second.
3. Saraki 317! So, you came 3rd position? As a
Senate President of Nigeria you are the the
number three citizen.
Don't forget that 33 people lost their lives in Offa
robbery attack by your men.
Where is your friend Dino Melaye?
4. Dear Kwankwaso, even in JAMB I believe you
know what 158 represents.
However, you can now decrease the amount of
red-caps in Kano from #200 to 158.
5. Mr. Dankwambo congratulations for getting
special number.
To sympathize with Dankwambo dial 111.
6. Sule Lamido, your 96 represents the exact
hatred you have for Buhari.
Sorry ooo but Buhari will remain in power till
You can reach 100% if you like.
7. Mr. Makarfi you scored 74, when divided by
two is 37 which represents 36 states and FCT
Abuja.
Well-done for this Maths.
You are good in Mathematics right?
Now, calculate the actual amount you spent that
gave you 7th position and divide it by number of
delegates who voted for you.
8. Kabiru Turaki, I heard that you have scored 65
votes and you will be 65 years in the next four
years. Well-done ooo but mind you, you can only
spend these four years in Jigawa not in Aso Villa.
9. Bafarawa, your 48 votes verified that you you
spent 48 months from 1999 to 2003 and 48 more
from 2003 to 2007.
What is not clear now is this statement of yours.
"I didn’t receive any salary for eight years as
Sokoto State governor".
10. David Mark, Nigeria has 36 states please not
35. Forget about the dollars you have seen, Rivers
is also a state in Nigeria not in America.
11. Jonah Jang with 19 votes. Where are you
running to? We are still in 2018 not 2019 please.
Nigerians are still waiting for you to throw more
light on the new Bermuda triangle in Jos
popularly known as Dura-Du Pond of blood.
12. Datti Baba Ahmed you can clap for yourself
since your five votes tally the number of letters in
your first name. D+A+T+T+I=5.

D-R-Y

To the subject matter... Do you notice.. It is ladies that depend on men that are always quick to preach..Don't depend on men, nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh,,

57 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by tossie101(f): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
She made sense. Trust me, I didn't read it.

If you're a man and you want to discover how to last long in bed and permanently cure your PE, read this: https://www.nairaland.com/4727132/ejaculation-permanent-cure-premature-ejaculation

Thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
sad Don't mind her. Small girl with big gods. Ladies can do opposite of what they say. Ask Linda Ikeji and Chimamanda.

Like Daniella, like Otoboliser cheesy

In fact, Apostle must hear this...

22 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by Idrismusty97(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Yea after depending on men to succeed and you are now successful there is no need to keep depending on them anymore, We totally understand.

10 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by KAHBOOM: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Tell dem oo

The way you dint depend on one apostle sule and blew like a bomb.

6 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by VPWebDesigner: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Is she not shaking the table she is on? If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by davodyguy: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
I can see 'work hard' in her advice.

Which particular work did she do to buy a N15MILLION vehicle?

Movie roles doesn't become often and Danielle is not one of the Divas like Omotola jalade Ekeinde or Genevieve that earns as much as N1 million per role.

With N200k movie roll, she would need to have featured in 75 movies to earn N15MILLION for the car and another 150 movies to earn N40 million to buy a house. Definitely, she's working 'very hard'

16 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by adetes: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Who's is she, the way u dress is d way u r address nonsense

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by martineverest(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
deceiver...after building and owning estates thru men,she doesn't want other ladies to reach her feat

8 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by AnalQueenluci: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
*Advice* Ladies Pls lets depend on lesbians 2 nt only men! So dat dia Money wont dry up

Daniella Okeke u ar a damn Runslady
Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
lefulefu:
daniella okeke really said that shocked shocked shocked? anyway grin

This table you are shaking eh. Apostle must hear this.

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by KanwuliaMama: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
This girl is TRULY ANNOYING! angry
Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by ekensi01: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Did I hear her right?

Men are in charge of progress in this world

2 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by franchasng: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Don't depend on men ladies, instead depend on your puccy and big bombom shocked

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by Toreddo3679(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Fukafuka:
cheesy
mind your self

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by SocialJustice: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
This girl don made now she wants to deceive those that will dethrone her.

She needs teargas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by davodyguy: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
adetes:
Who's is she, the way u dress is d way u r address nonsense
She's executive Òloshò

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
sad Don't mind her. Small girl with big gods. Ladies can do opposite of what they say. Ask Linda Ikeji and Chimamanda.

Like Daniella, like Otoboliser cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
na so Linda preach celibacy then only to carry belle later. grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thai Couple Kiss For 58 Hours / Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.