Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (86080 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) / "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Vince77(m): 5:09am On Oct 08, 2018
chigoizie7:
pack your bags , tell her that you want to make small travel and that u can't leave her in your house, tell her to also pack her bags. give her transport money. make sure u leave the house same time with her, go to bus park, enter bus, maje sure she saw u enter bus. 5 mins in the journey, tell the driver that u forgot something, come down and jejely go home. make sure u call her after some hours to tell her tgat u have gotten to ur destination safely. then firm busy for her anytime she calls,

I did that once, as a student, my own was that we both left awka to onitsha in the same bus, as I got to new parts, I dropped, then they proceeded with their own journey, I just crossed to the other side of the express and entered another bus going back to awka.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Maski87:
Next time rub pepper on your rubber

grin grin
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Akuruoulo(m): 5:15am On Oct 08, 2018
Bro u no come tell us why she no WAN go. U no need any advice my man. Just go ahead and marry her. Goodluck, and happy marriage life in advance �
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by olaolaking: 5:45am On Oct 08, 2018
Xaos:
Some men are reckless. Too foolish for their own good.

Why let a complete stranger you met online spend the night at your home in the first place? Ain't you afraid of who or what they are?! Life is too short mehn...
.. And you sef out rightly believe the story?
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Tonimordred(m): 5:53am On Oct 08, 2018
Mayb she neva jam a guy wey sabi straff like u
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by XaviDayo(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2018
When u started by typing 'hi' to her...did u seek my advise?

When u guys started exchanging pictures, did u seek my advise?

When u sent her tfare, did u seek my advise?

When she arrived and u we're busy knacking her on her fight night, did u seek my advise?

All of a sudden, you realise the pussssy ain't different from the ones in ya neighborhood, you dey find advise...

Thunder strike you.

Babe....no go anywhere....e must put a ring on it. Damn farce

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by adetes: 6:09am On Oct 08, 2018
Very simple is you that invited her, ask her when is she leaving,

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by mrmohammed71(m): 6:13am On Oct 08, 2018
Offpoint:
Because someone went to someone's house and refused to return that's why you're importing the whole of facebook to Nairaland right? do these people know how long it takes Glo line to load a single picture? why are you guys frustrating glo users life? if I were to be a mod on nairaland I'll ban you till year 6890.

this one weak me oooo
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Newboss(m): 6:13am On Oct 08, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

And you are proud to say this?

Oga you are nothing but a weakling.

See the kind of stress you went through because of a lady lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

You men nowadays are nothing but bitches, you own your house and you can't make your rules there guy get out Abeg grin grin

See how confident you are saying this shit sef, you need serious beatings fr

Until a lady accuses you of rape, and goes public with it, you will not learnangry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 08, 2018
If u don't force her to go, u may be label as kidnapper very soon
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by cadesky(m): 6:16am On Oct 08, 2018
See as god don butter ur bread
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 6:17am On Oct 08, 2018
A nigga once said:you met a girl on facebook,visited and now,she does not want to leave.Am still wondering how this nonsense is possible.and also how it got to frontpage

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Adakintroy: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2018
All our generation thinks of is sex. This is why it's usually difficult for one to make even the simplest rational decisions .

When I was a child, I thought and understood as one. But when I became a man I put aside childish things.

Paul.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by franchasng: 6:22am On Oct 08, 2018
The comments here can make a dead person wake up just to laugh cheesy

Nigerian politicians are so wicked, Nigerians are happy people, always happy and turn things to laughter despite the economy hardship.

If Nigeria had great leaders, Nigeria would have been the prettiest nation on earth cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by thunderbabs: 6:23am On Oct 08, 2018
Lol... Fine boys like us, we no dey too chase women... Na dem dey rush us cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by OlaAshawo: 6:26am On Oct 08, 2018
that's my no 1 rule
i don't bring strange girls to my house because of such things

I'll jejely pay for hotel and we'll both lodge
after flexing when our lodging expires na that place we'll say goodbye cheesy
dassall

my house is meant for my fiance only cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Royaldave200(m): 6:29am On Oct 08, 2018
AK6464:
Get up by mid night start chanting incantations, and demanding blood, she will advice herself

What if she is an ogbanje grin?
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Diso60090(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Don't forget anything that come easily is what?

Answer:is trouble Best friend
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by emperorblog(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2018
JudgementHammer:
Hehehehe. And if these girls begin do shakara u go think say dem no dey depend on men for anything. She don see free awuf now, she no wan go again. Girls are just instrument of sex, nothing else. In fact I've noticed, the more a girl does shakara, d more likely she is a cheap slut. The normal ones are simple and not too self-defensive.
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Emmasnoop(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2018
Your dick nor big enough she for don run,just give her my contact make she come my house,ah ah ah ah na Dem dey rush us.
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Rollitout: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Two things are involved, it is either your dick is big enough for her and she hasn't seen such big dick before and she is enjoying it or you have a moderate dick which she likes so much and she is contented with the way you are doing it

My advice if you want her to leave your home
Go and meet aboki buy sex drug from then then restart the action

Do it in the morning, afternoon, nite and midnite for 3 days, you will thank me the 4th day
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by mrchris3(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2018
He met her on Facebook and posted this on Facebook. He doesnt need advice, he's subtly asking her to leave
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Itzurboi(m): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2018
Nothing give me more joy like my dear Nairalander's comments, even facebook users dey learn work..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2018
Rollitout:
Two things are involved, it is either your dick is big enough for her and she hasn't seen such big dick before and she is enjoying it or you have a moderate dick which she likes so much and she is contented with the way you are doing it

Do it in the morning, afternoon, nite and midnite for 3 days, you will thank me the 4th day
Kuku kill the babe nah
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Ategberoson(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2018
nothing person no go read

reading headlines "how can I stop a man from flirting with my girl" "how can I tell my gf I love her", " how can I tell the girl that visit me to go". I swear some guys can mumu for Africa nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by lagosrd: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2018
Offpoint:
Because someone went to someone's house and refused to return that's why you're importing the whole of facebook to Nairaland right? do these people know how long it takes Glo line to load a single picture? why are you guys frustrating glo users life? if I were to be a mod on nairaland I'll ban you till year 6890.

Ure really an offpoint person so funny
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by vindisick: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2018
Someone advised He should walk around naked. Lol.. Funny people
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by 12345baba(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2018
how do they meet ladies on fb?
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by victorian(f): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2018
Rollitout:

Lol cheesy

She go run!!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.