Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos (4197 Views)

Junaid Mohammed Quits As Donald Duke’s Running Mate / Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency / R-APC: Why Buhari’s Associates Are Dumping Him – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by newbornmacho(m): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
One illiterate doesn't define the whole, but if that one illiterate continues to pass feces with his mouth, without being cautioned , we need to remind him of the chemical make up of his pathetic self.

While the useless shameless doctor of cows continues to violently convulse at night seeing igbo Giants in his nightmares, the good Lord continues to reveal the problems of Nigeria.

1. Overpopulation..Junaid and his brothes
2. Drug abuse...Junaid and his brothers
3. Illegal gold mining and stealing of public revenue... Junaid and his brothers
4.illiteracy and kaduna religious house of torture...Junaid and his brothers
5. Parasitism on other people's oil... Junaid and his brothers
6. Boko Haram...Junaid and his brothers
7. Terrorist herdsmen...Junaid and his brothers
8.vvf...junaid and his brothers
9. Maina gate... Junaid and his brothers
10. Aliens voting in Kano election... Junaid and his brothers
11. Chief justice that drives aeroplane...Junaid and his brothers
12. Girl child illiteracy...Junaid and his brothers

Junaid hails from a region that has held power forever but is the worst in indices of human living, what is his solution for that? ...igbo bashing.

Meanwhile the igbos have the least level of poverty, have the highest School enrollment and enjoy a higher quality of life.

I think apart from the igbo girl who snubbed the idiot, he is very angry that the igbos he wishes evil, are everywhere including his father's compound doing things he and his illiterate folk cannot.

Such is life Junaid, God decided who to bless, not you. And for now he has chosen to bless the igbos. Deal with it or visit the nearest lagoon.

Cc lzaa, immhotep, bastardmod, gmbuharii

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by Orjioorji(f): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
More volume bro.i love the way south eastern leaders dont respond to any rubbish coming from north again

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by newbornmacho(m): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Orjioorji:
More volume bro.i love the way south eastern leaders dont respond to any rubbish coming from north again

The hatred of people like Junaid and his brothers for igbos will be their undoing. It's a matter of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by oyin44: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
The truth is bitter abi...denounce biafra that is the only way..so that SE won't be kept in isolation.To be quite honest, l cannot vote an ibo's man as president.It is better for us to save the nation from impending doom.SW is better of.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by newbornmacho(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kaduna Abuja express way is now a death trap courtesy of the brothers of Mohammed Junaid tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by newbornmacho(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
The president has no ssce certificate.... Junaid and his brothers... Meanwhile igbos are breaking records...
A 22-year-old Nigerian, Emmanuel Ohuabunwa, has made history at John Hopkins University, United States of America. Ohuabunwa from Arochukwu, Abia State, has done the nation proud by becoming the first black man to make a Grade Point Average of 3.98 out of 4.0 to bag a degree in Neurosciences in the university.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by TooMuchStuff: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Junaid na madman maa!
Coward lying bastard from Agadez in Niger Rep.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by newbornmacho(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Junaid na madman maa!
Coward lying bastard from Agadez in Niger Rep.

The man is a hopeless bastard suffering from end of life crisis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
newbornmacho:
One illiterate doesn't define the whole, but if that one illiterate continues to pass feces with his mouth, without being cautioned , we need to remind him of the chemical make up of his pathetic self.

While the useless shameless doctor of cows continues to violently convulse at night seeing igbo Giants in his nightmares, the good Lord continues to reveal the problems of Nigeria.

1. Overpopulation..Junaid and his brothes
2. Drug abuse...Junaid and his brothers
3. Illegal gold mining and stealing of public revenue... Junaid and his brothers
4.illiteracy and kaduna religious house of torture...Junaid and his brothers
5. Parasitism on other people's oil... Junaid and his brothers
6. Boko Haram...Junaid and his brothers
7. Terrorist herdsmen...Junaid and his brothers
8.vvf...junaid and his brothers
9. Maina gate... Junaid and his brothers
10. Aliens voting in Kano election... Junaid and his brothers
11. Chief justice that drives aeroplane...Junaid and his brothers
12. Girl child illiteracy...Junaid and his brothers

Junaid hails from a region that has held power forever but is the worst in indices of human living, what is his solution for that? ...igbo bashing.

Meanwhile the igbos have the least level of poverty, have the highest School enrollment and enjoy a higher quality of life.

I think apart from the igbo girl who snubbed the idiot, he is very angry that the igbos he wishes evil, are everywhere including his father's compound doing things he and his illiterate folk cannot.

Such is life Junaid, God decided who to bless, not you. And for now he has chosen to bless the igbos. Deal with it or visit the nearest lagoon.

Cc lzaa, immhotep, bastardmod, gmbuharii
Helinues will not like this

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by Abdul05: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
oyin44:
The truth is bitter abi...denounce biafra that is the only way..so that SE won't be kept in isolation.To be quite honest, l cannot vote an ibo's man as president.It is better for us to save the nation from impending doom.SW is better of.
thank bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by scribble: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
I am not igbo but hate I have to share the same country with the cow fockers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by Mjsghost: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by tartar9(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lol,even nyanmiri's are pointing fingers at others.Please,let the Yoruba's and other Southerners do the condenming.You guys should just STFU!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by Kokolet11: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
oyin44:
denounce Biafra? why are you afraid of Biafra.please don't die because of Biafra,just your President.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by LegendHer0: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
I like your write up OP, and you’re simply defending your tribe and replying the hate being dished out by the un-noble statesman Junaid.

While you may be furious, let me remind you that all junaid have been doing is just a reciprocal of what the Igbos have been doing to the North.

Go online, you keep calling the whole north Cow, Terrorists, savages, backward people, hateful names, Alamjiri, etc.

In all honesty do you feel the north won’t also have the same magnitude of hate you had for them? Why are you pained when one of them dished out what you’ve been dishing out and making it seems like it’s against the norm.

Where are you OP, when Nnamdi Kanu keep calling the whole north cows? Where are the Ohaneze and your elders ? Did they caution him or did you caution him?

I chatted with a Northerner once on Facebook and that was the first one I will ever chat with. She is a student of ABU, I introduced myself and told her I’m Yoruba, she was afraid to mention her tribe when I asked her.

Her actual statement was that “Will you hate me if I tell you I’m Fulani”?

That statement melted my heart, coz she told me we constantly abuse them everytime online especially during those Fulani herdsmen atrocities.

What do you think she will feel for the southerner, love or hatred with the constant abuse? Have you forgotten there are engineers, lawyers, soldiers, entrepreneurs, etc that are from the north too?

I don’t care about you or Junaid. I’m just tryna tell you that all of us are guilty of the same offense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by YorubaKing: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
grin

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by kernel001: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
oyin44:

Denounce what? In which area are you better off, outside Lagos built by FG, which of your cities is without red mud buildings, just mention one.

Human capacity, academic... Which has areas have your isolation hurt the Igbos?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by newbornmacho(m): 3:28am On Oct 15, 2019
LegendHer0:
I like your write up OP, and you’re simply defending your tribe and replying the hate being dished out by the un-noble statesman Junaid.

While you may be furious, let me remind you that all junaid have been doing is just a reciprocal of what the Igbos have been doing to the North.

Go online, you keep calling the whole north Cow, Terrorists, savages, backward people, hateful names, Alamjiri, etc.

In all honesty do you feel the north won’t also have the same magnitude of hate you had for them? Why are you pained when one of them dished out what you’ve been dishing out and making it seems like it’s against the norm.

Where are you OP, when Nnamdi Kanu keep calling the whole north cows? Where are the Ohaneze and your elders ? Did they caution him or did you caution him?

I chatted with a Northerner once on Facebook and that was the first one I will ever chat with. She is a student of ABU, I introduced myself and told her I’m Yoruba, she was afraid to mention her tribe when I asked her.

Her actual statement was that “Will you hate me if I tell you I’m Fulani”?

That statement melted my heart, coz she told me we constantly abuse them everytime online especially during those Fulani herdsmen atrocities.

What do you think she will feel for the southerner, love or hatred with the constant abuse? Have you forgotten there are engineers, lawyers, soldiers, entrepreneurs, etc that are from the north too?

I don’t care about you or Junaid. I’m just tryna tell you that all of us are guilty of the same offense.

Hate for hate... No wahala.

But who is responsible for Nigeria's present underdeveloped state? Who has held power for the greater part of our 6 decades existence as a nation? Who is making us a terrorist sh#thole?

Let's face it, the igbos are hated simply because of our guys. Junaid and his brothers live in mortal fear kof the Igbo, they can tolerate others because they can control them, but not the Igbo.

Sadly Nigeria is dying daily in their hands while the igbos are doing very well

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by LegendHer0: 3:37am On Oct 15, 2019
newbornmacho:

Hate for hate... No wahala.

But who is responsible for Nigeria's present underdeveloped state? Who has held power for the greater part of our 6 decades existence as a nation? Who is making us a terrorist sh#thole?

Let's face it, the igbos are hated simply because of our guys. Junaid and his brothers live in mortal fear kof the Igbo, they can tolerate others because they can control them, but not the Igbo.

Sadly Nigeria is dying daily in their hands while the igbos are doing very well

You got it wrong, the animosity between the North and the Igbos is borne out of the fact that both of you guys have the-same ideological mindset which is a game of the “winner takes all” and what can be termed the “Napoleon Complex“.

Both the Igbos and the Northerners have an attitude of I don’t care whose ox is gored, you both don’t care about the other man’s feeling and you both reason like the weak meant nothing but an object to trample on.

Like I’ve always said, if the Igbos had thesame power as the north, they will do the same thing the North is doing to Nigeria. Winner take all syndrome is a symptoms of both tribe.

I can argue that the architect of Nigeria’s misery is not only the north but the Igbos inclusive. Nigeria creation by its forebearers is a creation that has been structured not to stand the test of time. The Igbo forebearers colluded with the devil (North) thinking the latter will be eternally stupid but the North learnt every act of absolute power from the Igbos and they are able to utilize that power more because of their population advantage!

The North hold on power isn’t because they are the only devil, it’s just that they are the most opportuned devil in this entity called Nigeria. If Ironsi have been left to consolidate power during those dark ages, the Igbos might have been the image of the North in this present Nigeria.

Note: I did not bring the issue of economic prosperity, education, religion into this context!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by surgical: 4:02am On Oct 15, 2019
LegendHer0:

You got it wrong, the animosity between the North and the Igbos is borne out of the fact that both of you guys have the-same ideological mindset which is a game of the winner takes all and domineering attitude.

Both the Igbos and the Northerners have an attitude of I don’t care whose ox is gored, you both don’t care about the other man feeling and you both reason like the weak meant nothing but an object to trample on.

Like I’ve always said, if the Igbos had thesame power as the north, they will do the same thing the North is doing to Nigeria. Winner take all syndrome is a symptoms of both tribe.

Am really impressed by this your comments,you have said the absolute truth,unlike the other naive Yorubas on this forum,that just take sides for no cogent reason and deep thoughts
I am all for an Igbo presidency,because I believe in fairness and equity,there can be no peace without Justice but my fear is what you have enumerated above,just which we can have a candidate from them without the stated virus,because I really want them to have it,its their turn

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by ihitenansa: 4:12am On Oct 15, 2019
newbornmacho:

The hatred of people like Junaid and his brothers for igbos will be their undoing. It's a matter of time.
let him keep up the tempo. It serves as booster tonic for the Igbo's,a ppl that have seen it all

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by ludd2018: 4:17am On Oct 15, 2019
oyin44:

We are going to Biafra so we don't need that vote

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 15, 2019
LegendHer0:

You got it wrong, the animosity between the North and the Igbos is borne out of the fact that both of you guys have the-same ideological mindset which is a game of the “winner takes all” and what can be termed the “Napoleon Complex“.

Both the Igbos and the Northerners have an attitude of I don’t care whose ox is gored, you both don’t care about the other man’s feeling and you both reason like the weak meant nothing but an object to trample on.

I can argue that the architect of Nigeria’s misery is not only the north but the Igbos inclusive. Nigeria creation by its forebearers is a creation that has been structured not to stand the test of time. The Igbo forebearers colluded with the devil (North) thinking the latter will be eternally stupid but the North learnt every act of absolute power from the Igbos and they are able to utilize that power more because of their population advantage!

The North hold on power isn’t because they are the only devil, it’s just that they are the most opportuned devil in this entity called Nigeria. If Ironsi have been left to consolidate power during those dark ages, the Igbos might have been the image of the North in this present Nigeria.

Note: I did not bring the issue of economic prosperity, education, religion into this context!

I like your argument, but I think you got some aspects wrong especially the bolded..

The average Igbo man believes in justice and equity and that is why it hurts them most when things are not balanced out just because someone somewhere decided to overpopulate to gain more hold.. Majority of the Igbos are very empathetic, that is why most say they play emotional politics. They have been accused of crying more than the bereaved so many times not because of power to rule over, but because it is usually devoid of justice and equity.

How do you think such people feel when bokoharam whom have killed thousands are rehabilitated and feed 3 square meal?

How do you think such people would feel when merit scholars are sidelined and poor scorers are elevated?

How do you think such people would feel when collective monies are used to develop regions that are bombed the next minute?

How do you think such people would feel when some aspects of the constitution are followed, while some are not?

It really is not a question of power, that is why career politicians are not fancied in the region as well as political godfathers, same reason why support from them have been given to various regions while even denying theirs vying for vice under same positions..

If it was a winner takes all mentality, they would not pick up young men from various states in their region and train to be entrepreneurs.

I think why it seems the North and SE usually clash is because one believes in POWER MENTALITY while the other believes in EQUITY. Which is why it seems wealth is secluded to the rich and affluent in the North while its spreads across board in the SE.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by ihitenansa: 4:17am On Oct 15, 2019
LegendHer0:

u mean Igbo's would have held Nigeria down with terrorism,illiteracy,parasitism,religious extremism,lack of productivity,overpopulation etc? On the contrary,Nigeria would have been a Dubai of sorts,cos Igbo's love prosperity and good life.... This is assuming the igbos are prone to holding onto power protractedly,....which u and I know is a very unlikely Igbo trait

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by LegendHer0: 4:23am On Oct 15, 2019
surgical:
Am really impressed by this your comments,you have said the absolute truth,unlike the other naive Yorubas on this forum,that just take sides for no cogent reason and deep thoughts
I am all for an Igbo presidency,because I believe in fairness and equity,there can be no peace without Justice but my fear is what you have enumerated above,just which we can have a candidate from them without the stated virus,because I really want them to have it,its their turn

To be honest, common sense will dictate that the Igbos need to be given a chance to assume the mantle of presidency for cohesion sake so that every one of the major tribes will have a sense of belonging.

One can argue that the advantage of such noble act will imply that Nigeria can move away from its gory past and forge an alliance of brotherhood going forward coz an Igbo president will not hurt but rather heal the nation.

But they have to blink first and actually come together to rally a common course. To take power you have to make do with emotional politics and play politics as it should be played which is to make friends with the enemy and strike when you have the power.

In politics, you have to understand the power of alliance and diplomacy. A strong person is not someone that can’t bow or shift stance, but rather a strong person is someone who have conquered the weakness of emotion. Play politics like how it should be played and see how that will come to fruition for them.

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by LegendHer0: 4:32am On Oct 15, 2019
ihitenansa:
u mean Igbo's would have held Nigeria down with terrorism,illiteracy,parasitism,religious extremism,lack of productivity,overpopulation etc? On the contrary,Nigeria would have been a Dubai of sorts,cos Igbo's love prosperity and good life.... This is assuming the igbos are prone to holding onto power protractedly,....which u and I know is a very unlikely Igbo trait

No, I don’t mean the Igbos will hold Nigeria down in terms of all the ills bedeviling the North.

I stand to be corrected, even if the Igbos rule Nigeria for several decades, Nigeria will not be the Dubai of some sort coz it was created to fail from the onset.

You should eschew any hope of this country being great with this current structure, even if you bring the prophets to rule us, we will still be faced with this monstrous situation.

We the southerners always have the mindset of blaming the north and thinking their hold on power led us to this situation. While we may be right in some cases, haven’t you thought about the fact that since 1999, southerners have been president for over 13-14years and yet Nigeria has not yet turned into an eldorado as we have always claimed?

Intelligence is not the only criteria to rule a nation like Nigeria, that is the fact that you should always hold dear to your heart henceforth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by LegendHer0: 4:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Esseite:

I like your argument, but I think you got some aspects wrong especially the bolded..

The average Igbo man believes in justice and equity and that is why it hurts them most when things are not balanced out just because someone somewhere decided to overpopulate to gain more hold.. Majority of the Igbos are very empathetic, that is why most say they play emotional politics. They have been accused of crying more than the bereaved so many times not because of power to rule over, but because it is usually devoid of justice and equity.

How do you think such people feel when bokoharam whom have killed thousands are rehabilitated and feed 3 square meal?

How do you think such people would feel when merit scholars are sidelined and poor scorers are elevated?

How do you think such people would feel when collective monies are used to develop regions that are bombed the next minute?

How do you think such people would feel when some aspects of the constitution are followed, while some are not?

It really is not a question of power, that is why career politicians are not fancied in the region as well as political godfathers, same reason why support from them have been given to various regions while even denying theirs vying for vice under same positions..

If it was a winner takes all mentality, they would not pick up young men from various states in their region and train to be entrepreneurs.

You are absolutely right bro. I share in your sentiment and I’ve always been furious when I consider the parasitic effect of the North on Nigeria’s prosperity.

Go and check the monthly allocation (Without 13% derivative) to states, Kano was given the highest allocation (They argued it was because it has the largest local government), Borno state allocation is greater than most states (They talked about security), same for Katsina.

If you check the allocations of these states and their contribution to the commonwealth of Nigeria, you will shake your head to the rot bedeviling this nation.

Millions is being wasted on the conjured religious (terrorist) war in Borno state and we have been loosing billions to that war with more billions in aid for rebuilding the damaged Borno state.

I live in the states, I was in the office one day and CNN was broadcasting that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world, they are majorly projecting some villages in Kaduna in that video and my colleagues (foreigners) were asking me “Is this where you came from”.

Check the bad stat about Nigeria, illiteracy, poverty, extremism, child marriages, etc. most of these originated from the North and it can be argued that if the south were to be a seperate country, we would be the top 5 best countries in Africa if not better.

But I can tell you the aforementioned rot bedeviling the north is not because they have ruled Nigeria so long, it was just the fact that Nigeria itself was created on a faulty foundation and the north is just showing the symptoms of its own culture. It does not matter if the North is in Nigeria or Niger republic, they will still be the same issue coz their own inner problem is self-inflicted.

For the Igbos, I think you guys need to hold on to a cause, is it to be part of Nigeria or break out of Nigeria.
If you keep having conflicting mindset, you will not be able to achieve the dream of being a president.

Politics is not mathematics coz 1+1 ain’t always 2, it’s a game where you have to sacrifice ego for the greater good. Sometimes you have to call a lamb a lion to achieve your aim, coz a politician in any democracy around the world should not let emotion control him.

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by orisa37: 5:35am On Oct 15, 2019
newbornmacho:
Kaduna Abuja express way is now a death trap courtesy of the brothers of Mohammed Junaid tongue tongue

Even on that death trap, they want Toll-gates to collect blood-money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by orisa37: 5:39am On Oct 15, 2019
YorubaKing:
grin

Carry on Kwenu. The Fulanis are just jealous.
Re: Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos by Commentor: 6:16am On Oct 15, 2019
surgical:

They lost their turn in 2015.

As soon as Nnamdi Kanu was elevated to the position of spokesperson cum spiritual leader for the Igbos, that was the end of their presidential ticket.

Whilst others waited with bated breathes for a reprimand of Nnamdi Kanu and the Ipob movement by the educated and sane, the true shock that befell other tribes was the tacit and overt support he seemed to garner.

Honestly, 2023 should have been for the Igbos but they lost it due to their utterances and I'm no prophet but I can say for sure they would not be making president in 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dino Melaye In His Private Office With His Deputy And Hon Tom Zakari / Umeh Urges Jonathan To Save Igbo Traders From Customs’ Harassment / Breaking News!!!apc Leader Caught With 200 Pvcs And Card Reader In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.