Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,393 members, 7,861,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Fulani Vs Fulani / Muslim Vs Muslim / Cow Vs Cow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Vs Fulani / Muslim Vs Muslim / Cow Vs Cow (1773 Views)

Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North / 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Vs Fulani / Muslim Vs Muslim / Cow Vs Cow by ModsareChevres: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Okrikacity:
Wailers what is Town Fulani and Cattle Fulani?

Fulani is Fulani period

Wailers were shouting Buhari his to old but Atiku is almost same age with Buhari.

Nigerians actually don't know what they want.

Weren't you taught in school?

We have the Town Fulani and Cattle Fulani.
Re: Fulani Vs Fulani / Muslim Vs Muslim / Cow Vs Cow by gidgiddy: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Okrikacity:
Who will win?

The North
Re: Fulani Vs Fulani / Muslim Vs Muslim / Cow Vs Cow by Oblang(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
ODUBEZE:

Point of correction we were against Fulani's herdsmen and Buhari because he was not doing anything to stop it rather he was sympathetic to the Fulanis!

After all we have alot of Hausa living in the East and we have being co-existing until Buhari and Tinubu introduced ethnicity politics!

Yoruba and Igbos has being throwing jabs at one another so what Does that make us less human We are friends though we might disagree on some issues does that mean we should kill one another

After all siblings quarrel but at the end they settle!

We are more united now even the north to kick Buhari out!

Oga nobody introduce ethnicity politics. U are the one that can't deal with the loss of gej after voting massively for him. Is it Buhari and Tinubu that form ipob that was insulting every other tribes and calling for boycott of businesses belonging to them. If that is not ethnicity politics to u, what then is ethnicity politics?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Vs Fulani / Muslim Vs Muslim / Cow Vs Cow by T9ksy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Na their way. I wonder why they're like that

It's gotta be genetic!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Vs Fulani / Muslim Vs Muslim / Cow Vs Cow by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
T9ksy:

It's gotta be genetic!!!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fulani Vs Fulani / Muslim Vs Muslim / Cow Vs Cow by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

cheesy cheesy

Bros

If you or anyone opens a thread that will monitor the monikers for Atiku and how they will transform to IPOB or death after election please mention me

I will like to see how they transform from Articulate to Biafra or death

from Awusa slaves to calling others slaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Vs Fulani / Muslim Vs Muslim / Cow Vs Cow by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Bros

If you or anyone opens a thread that will monitor the monikers for Atiku and how they will transform to IPOB or death after election please mention me

I will like to see how they transform from Articulate to Biafra or death

from Awusa slaves to calling others slaves

I miss jetleeee, masterchen and DonVikings. They would have been sure to keep them under check cheesy

We predicted that they'll abandon biafra and carry banner for another fulani master in 2019 but they didn't even wait for the 2019 before lining up 10 to choose from. Even the most authentic Afonja was among the masters they made their choice from cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Vs Fulani / Muslim Vs Muslim / Cow Vs Cow by Okrikacity: 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
No mind them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arise TV Presenter Shuts Down His Co-host During A Live Programme / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC, As SW Group Releases Osinbajo 2023 Presidency Poster / 2023 Presidency: We'll Hand Over Power To Nigerian Youths - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.