Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North (8613 Views)

Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by NewsOneNigeria1: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Fulani Muslim Lady, Zain Ameen, has attacked the North where she is from.

NewsOne Nigeria reports that the Fulani Muslim Lady took to the micro-blogging site, Twitter, where she berated the North via her handle @zinadabo1 over the reaction of the region towards peoples' personal lives amongst others.

Zain Ameen, who is the founder of the Initiative for the Voice and Protection of African Women (IVPAW), and Human Rights activist, lamented that "what the North brings to the Nigerian table are Mass Killings, Insurgency, Child Marriage, Leprosy, VVF, out of School Children" among others.

The Fulani Muslim Lady expressed sadness that the educated people from the North, are "using sharia courts and mob to kill people while the uneducated are using guns to execute people", adding that "both are using their sectarian law to judge Nigerians in a country that's is secular."

Ameen said since the North wants "Islamic government", the "insensitive greedy hypocrites" as she calls people from the region, should ask for a separate country, adding that they are "the ones forcing this unity on the south."

On this note, she said: "IF I, A SECULAR FULANI MUSLIM FROM THE NW IS TIRED OF Y'ALL IMAGINE HOW SOUTHERNERS FEEL? I HATE SHARING SPACE WITH Y'ALL WALLAH, IF THERE'S ANYTHING I CAN DO TO CHANGE MY SITUATION, I WILL DO IT. I FEEL SUFFOCATED & UNSAFE. I HATE IT HERE WITH ALL MY HEART, BODY & SOUL."

READ full story here: https://newsoneng.com/2020/11/09/i-hate-it-here-fulani-muslim-lady-cries-out-as-she-disowns-the-north/

10 Likes

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by freshMallam1122: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2020
way to go..... northern caliphate is jihad's an iswap

17 Likes

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Arrewa: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2020
Fake news!

Stop spreading fakes news!

Igbos now create account on social media impersonating Hausafulanis just to spread hatred and continue pushing their agenda!

We don' already know all these shiit!

Once they get your pictures... They will open account and start instigating hatred. Only for the person he/she is impersonating to debunk and to distance self from the account this have been going on for a while now.

Dear nairaland not everybody claiming to be a northerner or a Yoruba is real.

There are many fake accounts out there!

Some were hacked!

We have got many fake Hausafulanis accounts reported and blocked.

Igbos should upgrade their game! This one has been bursted!

Fulani Amaka!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by juvewalex(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2020
I hope they will not behead her because those people hate to be told the truth and be confronted.

Bunch of hypocrites...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by naija4life247: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2020
Asewo kobo-kobo,

You want to strip nakked like your fellow prostitutes down South.

Try it nah, and face Shariah Court. Oloriburuku somebody.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Racoon(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2020
Another hard truth but will they listen? Can continue to share nationality with brutes & barbarians.Even Saudi Arabia-the holy nation of Islam doesn't practice the brand found in Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Karlifate: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2020
Watch as DSS open case file on top her mata.

They've started already:

https://www.nairaland.com/6242934/shehu-sani-reacts-fulani-muslim

7 Likes

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by DLioness(f): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by wakaman: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2020
Yamree consolation

1 Like

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Ever8090: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2020
People that claim to be more Islam than Mohamed himself...
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Pierocash(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2020
Even Dubai ,a Muslim country have started removing absurdities and old-fashioned laws that stiffles people's life away from their constitution.

But the kind of Islam the northerners in Nigeria practise is what I do not understand where it was gotten from.

People's personal life can become a threat to their public peace to the point that they can kill for that. I still wonder, is the Quran in Dubai different from the one in northern Muslims in Nigeria?

Sometimes I wonder, if this religion of PISS in the north is the type they practise in Dubai, Kuwait, Qatar, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia?

A Nigeria without the Northerners and their Islam by extension, would have been a Paradise on earth

20 Likes

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2020
May God help the Northern women..

4 Likes

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Gandollaar(f): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!

Igbos now create account on social media impersonating Hausafulanis just to spread hatred and continue pushing their agenda!

It's you guys stop deceiving each other!

Fulani Amaka!
You wish it was fake lol

Gradually the scales are falling off their eyes. They'll soon declare fatwa on her head. And the IGP would order the state commissioner of police to arrest her for blasphemy.

32 Likes

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Arrewa: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=Gandollaar post=95846186][/quote]like I said...

Any Emeka can open Twitter with any available pictures of any fulani man.

Jallohs will forever be proud of being jallohs!

I have seen many tribe wishing they were jallohs!

We are Fulanis and we are proud!!

In my next world I want to be a jalloh!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!

you guys should stop deceiving each other!

Fulani Amaka!

This yoruba man you are really serving the fulanis well.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!

Fulani Amaka!

So shehu sani replying the woman is now Ipob.

look at a Yoruba man fighting to a tweet a personality replied for calm.

Your shame is overloaded.

Same ways your brothers said Igbos are vandalising Lagos until police started making arrest and it turned out to be the other way.

All forms of propaganda are all been orchestrated by you guys just to make sure you keep liability as Nigeria because it is obvious you guys can't govern yourselves

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by IJOBA2: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2020
I’M NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING UNTIL I HEAR FROM HELINUES

1 Like

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Arrewa: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

So shehu sani replying the woman is now Ipob.

look at a Yoruba man fighting to a tweet a personality replied for calm.

Your shame is overloaded.
so him replying to the fake account automatically means that the account is real?

Igbos sef!

Una proganda is childish!

Make una go learn work!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
so him replying to the fake account automatically means that the account is real?

Igbos sef!

Make una go learn work!

Not only fake account, only you a Yoruba man knows it is a fake account but the lines of reply are all northerners.

Muric and his foot soldiers everywhere.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Arrewa: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Not only fake account, only you a Yoruba man knows it is a fake account but the lines of reply are all northerners.

Muric and his foot soldiers everywhere.
believe in Anything that makes you feel good!

Just stop spreading lies and fallacy!

We don understand una outdated propaganda finish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Gongy22: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2020
Truth is bitter

3 Likes

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by thunderfirebubu: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:

Igbos sef!

Make una go learn work!
oga go and rest. Accept the undiluted truth, you people are the problems of this country.

Fulanis = terrorists, bandits, armed robbers, rapists, kidnappers, almajiri, suicide bombers, etc.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Aboki99(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2020
If she hates the North, who forces her to live here? Why didn't she pack her baggage and move to her darling south where milk and honey flow, where no criminals or acts of criminality like kidnapping, ritual killings, armed robbery, 419 fraud, rape etc exists? Let the naive young lady go there and practice her religion of secularism or atheism there! Little knowledge is indeed very dangerous!
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Arrewa: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
oga go and rest. Accept the undiluted truth, you people are the problems of this country.

Fulanis = terrorists, bandits, armed robbers, rapists, kidnappers, almajiri, suicide bombers, etc.
keep deceiving yourself
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Liposure: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2020
It is mindboggling that in this age of western civilisation the north still hold on to their stringent and myopic way of life

2 Likes

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Arrewa: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2020
Aboki99:
If she hates the North, who forces her to live here? Why didn't she pack her baggage and move to her darling south where milk and honey flow, where no criminals or acts of criminality like kidnapping, ritual killings, armed robbery, 419 fraud, rape etc exists? Let the naive young lady go there and practice her religion of secularism or atheism there! Little knowledge is indeed very dangerous!
don't be decieved broh! Many of our brothers have come out to debunk news like this! Igbos are opening fake Hausafulani accounts on twitter and Facebook just to instigate hatred. Don't be decieved!

We have reported and get many of those fake accounts blocked.

That's their new tactic!

1 Like

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by thunderfirebubu: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2020
Aboki99:
Pls who taught you people to hate the truth this much?

6 Likes

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by skinny419(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!

Fulani Amaka!
Must u shout fake news concerning any bad news we hear from d north.,what do u euen gain frm dis God forsaking zoo republic.

9 Likes

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by skinny419(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!

Fulani Amaka!
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by Shortyy(f): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2020
Na wa. My dear take heart
Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by November1857(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:

Igbos sef!

Make una go learn work!
you better wake up and face the reality, the world is fast leaving the north behind !

9 Likes

Re: 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2020
But Arrewa once said that north is the backbone of nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Polls: We’re Ready To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos – PDP / Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers / Emergency Rule: Reps Withdraw Jonathan’s Power Over States’ Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.