Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries (34635 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by kolaaderin: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
DinoMelaye:

Atiku won a deserved victory. It was not just about money rather it was a victory for RESTRUCTURING,” the former presidential spokesman said in a tweet late Sunday.
Source: https://www.ngpolitics.com/pdp-primaries-atiku-saraki-okupe/

So he is aware they outspend the others dollars for dollars. Ok continue, and you now want to win the election so as to recover the spendings in multiple folds.

Nigerian has suffered

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by BeardedMeat(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Sai Baba
That's APC for you! Guns! Bombs! Sorrow! Tears and blood! The entire middle belt is almost completely wiped out because a blood thirsty dullard is in aso rock.
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by BeardedMeat(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
kolaaderin:

So he is aware they outspend the others dollars for dollars. Ok continue, and you now want to win the election so as to recover the spendings in multiple folds.

Nigerian has suffered
The ones Tiffnubu spent on behalf of buhari in 2014 is what they are recovering.
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by ofuonyebi: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
restructuring deceits...lets wait till 2019...and see what nigerians has to say...but they know they cannot trust their destiny again

in the hands of the sharks...who has Halliburton scandals hanging on their neck!....tufia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by maasoap(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
"Southern Protectorate" really got my attention. Clowns everywhere

1 Like

Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by kaziblaq: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
All I am seeing is people supporting APC trying to give you reasons why Atiku should not be voted, but nobody is giving us a cogent reason why APC should be voted back to power.
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by BafanaBafana: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
BeardedMeat:
That's APC for you! Guns! Bombs! Sorrow! Tears and blood! The entire middle belt is almost completely wiped out because a blood thirsty dullard is in aso rock.
Pdp will never taste power again. Period!
Another party might, but never PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by berrystunn(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
BafanaBafana:
2014 APC primaries, Atiku shared dollars, he came 3rd.
2018 PDP primaries, Atiku shared dollars and he came first.
Note the difference.

Nothing has changed about pdp. We can only move forward and never backwards.
No going back to Egypt. Never PDP again.

PDP is very good bad ...but APC is very bad bad. grin

Vote for Good bad .
Vote PDP

Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by mbjsuki(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
Alzirida:
Thats not true.

Saraki came up with Grow Nigeria "bulls h i t ".....
Nigerians didn't buy the idea.
Secondly Saraki is too desperate and lacks public trust.
He looks acceptable to the masses simply because he is against mr Buhari who approval rating has crumbled

And more also for the fact that Saraki does not have the dollar muscle compared to Atiku. Atiku has been in politics since the days of MKO,he has also being in government since about that time. How long has he -Saraki - aka "Anini,budget padder and Oyenusi Jr. being in government? How much has he stolen enough to begin with,let's forget the offa heist. That's a paltry sum compared to FG might SIEMENS contracts and the rest.
Saraki is just a junior thief learning the trade.
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by tfelicityk(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Another political gimmicks.... Keep lobbying for his chairman of campaign team... Remember that Otunba Daniel is there for him
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by BeardedMeat(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Pdp will never taste power again. Period!
Another party might, but never PDP
So why are you sweating profusely and threatening Nigerians with violence? cheesy
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by Lilimax(f): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Alzirida:
Thats not true.

He looks acceptable to the masses simply because he is against mr Buhari who approval rating has crumbled
smiley
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by Carlyscales: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
BafanaBafana:
2014 APC primaries, Atiku shared dollars, he came 3rd.
2018 PDP primaries, Atiku shared dollars and he came first.
Note the difference.

Nothing has changed about pdp. We can only move forward and never b.f,,ackwards.
No going back to Egypt. Never PDP again.

Commonsense my friend!!

Our politicians have no political loyalty or ideology hence y they change party like cloths. Likewise it'll be foolishness of d highest order for any of us to be supporting any party or candidate blindly.

The question i have for most Buhari supporters is y is it so difficult to defend Buhari in 2018 than in 2015 if he was the Messiah we craved for and has performed. If he had performed well will PDP be this bold now??
Instead of listing out PMB achievements in office u guys are busy cracking ur brain for excuses to exonerate his abysmal performance.

Simple, PDP failed we replaced them. APC has failed same should be their fate. If PDP fails tomorrow let's boot them out. That's how its done in US where we borrowed our democracy.

If we keep changing them that way we'll get it right.

I never expect Atiku or PmB to respect or fulfill all their promises to Nigerians just as APC promised b4 n Atiku is doing now. But by commonsense let's keep changing them.
When a president n Party know that when they fail or deny their promises (like APC did after 2014) they are gonna loose reelection. Nobody will tell them to sit up period.

If u don't agree??
Goodluck with ur APC. U go soon learn n discover u supporting PDP in d name of APC.
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by genternity(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Armed robber sighted... Answer my question if you can and stop fooling yourself.
Are u okay?
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by candygist: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
hucienda:
True.

Restructuring mantra won him the ticket. Hopefully, he would deliver on that should he, God willing, assume office come May.
“Atiku won a deserved victory. It was not just about money rather it was a victory for RESTRUCTURING,” the former presidential spokesman said in a tweet late Sunday.

Someone as finally accepted the fact that dollars was shared

Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by Aladdin1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
he win because na im prepare pass.plus say him get the financial muscle to get delegate.no be becos of restructuring anything jare!
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Only the heighest bidder got the microphone the look on their faces tells it all

Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by godwinonyilog: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by dahnimoh(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
livelymatilda22:
1...Does this mean the biafran agitators will vote in 2019 election which is against the order given to them by their leader nnamdi kanu?

2..What happened to "No referendum, no election "?

3..What do biafrans really want... Referendum /Biafra country or Restructuring?

How has that suddenly become your headache since the emergence of Atiku as the presidential candidate of PDP?
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku2019:

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley BMC Sighted
You mean Bihari Media Company

1 Like

Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Armed robber sighted... Answer my question if you can and stop fooling yourself.
stop crying PDP ti take over
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by excel101(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
This political jobber, Okupe, has started scheming again o.
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by duwdu: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Alzirida:
Thats not true.

Lol; keep peeping from behind your keyboard with this and your other social media accounts, trumpeting: "mr Buhari who approval rating has crumbled you hear? 'He go do you like film.' wink

Some people never learn.

P34c3
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by BafanaBafana: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Carlyscales:

Commonsense my friend!!

Our politicians have no political loyalty or ideology hence y they change party like cloths. Likewise it'll be foolishness of d highest order for any of us to be supporting any party or candidate blindly.

The question i have for most Buhari supporters is y is it so difficult to defend Buhari in 2018 than in 2015 if he was the Messiah we craved for and has performed. If he had performed well will PDP be this bold now??
Instead of listing out PMB achievements in office u guys are busy cracking ur brain for excuses to exonerate his abysmal performance.

Simple, PDP failed we replaced them. APC has failed same should be their fate. If PDP fails tomorrow let's boot them out. That's how its done in US where we borrowed our democracy.

I never expect Atiku or PmB to respect or fulfill all their promises to Nigerians just as APC promised b4 n Atiku is doing now. But by commonsense let's keep changing them.
When a president n Party know that when they fail or deny their promises (like APC did after 2014) they are gonna loose reelection. Nobody will tell them to sit up period.

If u don't agree??
Goodluck with ur APC. U go soon learn n discover u supporting PDP in d name of APC.

Buhari is not pdp, Osibanjo is not pdp. They are not the same in ideologies. Anytime you guys want to justify your support for corrupt people you start equating them all.
Common sense should make you know what to expect from Atiku and his party men after the dollar rain at the primaries. Nothing has changed about them, still the same way of doing things. We can go back to the pdp era, we can only move forward.
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by BafanaBafana: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
Carlyscales:

Commonsense my friend!!

If u don't agree??

Buhari is not pdp, Osibanjo is not pdp. They are not the same in ideologies. Anytime you guys want to justify your support for corrupt people you start equating them all.
Common sense should make you know what to expect from Atiku and his party men after the dollar rain at the primaries. Nothing has changed about them, still the same way of doing things. We can not go back to the pdp era, we can only move forward.
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by tolfyn(f): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
dazzlingd:
Nigeria recycling leaders since 1960. I just tire and I officially declare my vote for sale as Ihave no preferred candidate.
You are right . when is this country going to change.?
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by Carlyscales: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Common sense should make you know what to expect from Atiku and his party men after the dollar rain at the primaries. Nothing has changed about them, still the same way of doing things. We can not go back to the pdp era, we can only move forward.
Osibanjo is not in anyway close to the real power of this Govt. Buhari lost control of his Govt a long time ago. A president that doesn't even know what's trending about him n his govt that one na president for ur village abi.

U can never know a month a man more than his wife. If u want go n take a bullet for Buhari, we that are sensible will listen to Aisha more period. And a long time ago she affirmed that her husband has lost control, but u can remain in ur delusion.
The question any sensible person should ask is who's in charge of this govt

Many of these guys are using PMB to cover their continuous fraudulent ways. While the old man is there they can go on looting.

What did PMB do when IGP flaunted his orders to relocate to Benue?. Was FG in anyway sensible enough to offer any explanation to the grieving people of Benue after PMBs visit

What did he do when the highest no of MDAs were refusing to forward their accounts to the Auditor generals for auditing at close of business yr according to law.

What did PmB do when his wife n daughter raised alarm that after budgeting billions to a mere clinic in Aso rock, that there isn't pcm, string n working x-ray machine

What did he do when it became a public knowledge that state house was not remitting already deducted payee to FIRS

Who brought Minna back to civil service

The list is just too endless guy!
It's the Hallmark of a man that's not in charge period.

Whether u wanna accept it or not it's d Abysmal performance n failure of this Govt that has made Atiku n PDP to begin to shine again now.

APC had to stoop so low to rigg Osun elections because of Aregbe n PMBs misgovernance. They were clearly floored by someone that had only F9 in English.
Una never see anything yet, 2019 is gonna be earthquake for APC walahi

Even the Atiku sef! When he was in APC contesting with n supporting PMB to defeat a sitting govt. He wasn't corrupt abi n a thief. But now he's moved to PDP all of a sudden he's corrupt. Common we are smatter than that.

Just like in 2015 when because corruption n impunity we brought in a fanatic. Same today because of PMBs failures u gonna see how even northerners are gonna willingly take a bullet for Atiku.
Mtcheeeeew!!
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by janohu: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
loverboys:
Ok

THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF 19- YEAR OLD SIMI - WHO RECENTLY GRADUATED AS A PHOTOGRAPHER, DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER & GRAPHICS DESIGNER AT THE ICT HUB!

‘My practical journey into Photography started when i attended the FREE ICT Photography July this year and after the impressive one day free training taken by PMS Photgraphy, i enrolled for the full course (my dad and i were initially skeptical about the practical intensity of the training that he had to even followed me to the venue ascertain its authenticity!

Within ONE MONTH, i was not only train fully in Professional Basic Photography; i was also fully trained in GRAPHICS DESIGN as well as DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING

With deft professionalism, i take incredible photography shots, capture photography moments as well edit amazing photos with Lightroom studios as well as with Photoshop on my laptop.

Currently internship under the tutelage of PMS Photography, my Passion for photography is being truly unleashed coupled with creative skills as a digital media marketer and multimedia designer -

I will even be there for the FREE TRAINING....SEE YOU THERE!’

This free Intensive photographer Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to photographer and if you want to learn photographer from scratch, this free course is for you!

DATE: 5TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials/Camera
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: DON’T COME FOR THIS TRAINING EMPTY HANDED. COME WITH YOUR CAMERA – WE WILL BE TAKING PRACTICAL SHOTS. COME WITH YOUR LAPTOP, WE WILL BE WORKING WITH LIGHTROOM AND PHOTOSHOP TO EDIT PICTURES TAKEN AT THE TRAINING. AND ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by zurielsam(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
Alzirida:
Thats not true.

i wish i could give you a kiss and a hug right now
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by Alzirida(f): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
zurielsam:

i wish i could give you a kiss and a hug right now

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Is My Favourite Artiste - Osinbajo Chose Davido Over Wizkid / The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos / Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.