Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,143 members, 7,860,108 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries (34636 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by zurielsam(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Alzirida:

Lol
you are politically more brilliant than an average Nigerian girl
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by lilyheaven: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
livelymatilda22:
1...Does this mean the biafran agitators will vote in 2019 election which is against the order given to them by their leader nnamdi kanu?

2..What happened to "No referendum, no election "?

3..What do biafrans really want... Referendum /Biafra country or Restructuring?
Don't mind the hungry confuse fellow's
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by Bukola03(f): 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Goodday everyone, I usually don't do this God is my witness, But I feel so helpless and depressed. I'm in debt, I need N350,000 in less than two months. My mum is sick and I need to pay my school fee in order to get my certificate in school.... I'm not a lazy person, please even if it's a job, I can do any thing as far it responsible and it will raise me the money I want, even if you give me a loan and I will work for for as long as you want. Please may God bless you
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by Bar1941(m): 12:36am On Oct 09, 2018
livelymatilda22:
1...Does this mean the biafran agitators will vote in 2019 election which is against the order given to them by their leader nnamdi kanu?

2..What happened to "No referendum, no election "?

3..What do biafrans really want... Referendum /Biafra country or Restructuring?

Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by BafanaBafana: 2:20am On Oct 09, 2018
Carlyscales:

Osibanjo is not in anyway close to the real power of this Govt. Buhari lost control of his Govt a long time ago. A president that doesn't even know what's trending about him n his govt that one na president for ur village abi.

U can never know a month a man more than his wife. If u want go n take a bullet for Buhari, we that are sensible will listen to Aisha more period. And a long time ago she affirmed that her husband has lost control, but u can remain in ur delusion.
The question any sensible person should ask is who's in charge of this govt

Many of these guys are using PMB to cover their continuous fraudulent ways. While the old man is there they can go on looting.

What did PMB do when IGP flaunted his orders to relocate to Benue?. Was FG in anyway sensible enough to offer any explanation to the grieving people of Benue after PMBs visit

What did he do when the highest no of MDAs were refusing to forward their accounts to the Auditor generals for auditing at close of business yr according to law.

What did PmB do when his wife n daughter raised alarm that after budgeting billions to a mere clinic in Aso rock, that there isn't pcm, string n working x-ray machine

What did he do when it became a public knowledge that state house was not remitting already deducted payee to FIRS

Who brought Minna back to civil service

The list is just too endless guy!
It's the Hallmark of a man that's not in charge period.

Whether u wanna accept it or not it's d Abysmal performance n failure of this Govt that has made Atiku n PDP to begin to shine again now.

APC had to stoop so low to rigg Osun elections because of Aregbe n PMBs misgovernance. They were clearly floored by someone that had only F9 in English.
Una never see anything yet, 2019 is gonna be earthquake for APC walahi

Even the Atiku sef! When he was in APC contesting with n supporting PMB to defeat a sitting govt. He wasn't corrupt abi n a thief. But now he's moved to PDP all of a sudden he's corrupt. Common we are smatter than that.

Just like in 2015 when because corruption n impunity we brought in a fanatic. Same today because of PMBs failures u gonna see how even northerners are gonna willingly take a bullet for Atiku.
Mtcheeeeew!!
Oga your problem pass Nigeria own. Just go and vote your "bring back our corruption" candidate.
90% of your allegations are false, the other 10% are your beer parlour opinion. I don't have that time to respond to them.
Atiku is not going to win Adamawa State. I'm on ground there so I know what I'm telling you.
Same people that hailed Nnamdi kanu, Saraki, Kwankwaso etc are the same people shouting Atiku now. Nothing has changed, nobody has shifted ground. The wailings only got louder!
Buhari is a different breed of politician. An answer to our prayers. The breaker of the chains of corruption. We will not go back to those who enslaved us with corruption.
Re: Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries by Carlyscales: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Oga your problem pass Nigeria own. Just go and vote your "bring back our corruption" candidate.
90% of your allegations are false, the other 10% are your beer parlour opinion. I don't have that time to respond to them.
Atiku is not going to win Adamawa State. I'm on ground there so I know what I'm telling you.
Same people that hailed Nnamdi kanu, Saraki, Kwankwaso etc are the same people shouting Atiku now. Nothing has changed, nobody has shifted ground. The wailings only got louder!
Buhari is a different breed of politician. An answer to our prayers. The breaker of the chains of corruption. We will not go back to those who enslaved us with corruption.
We'll yet talk when ur eyes clear from the drink u took that had taken ur senses away.
Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Is My Favourite Artiste - Osinbajo Chose Davido Over Wizkid / The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos / Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.