Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (40468 Views)

We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC / 2023: Igbos Will Dump PDP If Atiku Wins Ticket — Ohanaeze / Ndigbo Muslims: We’ll Vote For Those Who Will Carry Us Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by deomelo: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Enugupikin:

keep deceiving urself..buhari is a goner..it is now a fight bw two northerners

I cant wait to see Igbos return to their ipob and we want biafra agitation after Atiku's loss.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by pazienza(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
This is good.

In the spirit of equity, fairness and justice. PDP as a matter of urgency should zone the VP slot to SE, the only Southern zone yet to produce a PDP president or VP since 1999, yet had supported and voted PDP presidents from SW( OBJ), SS (GEJ) North (Yaradua).

It's time PDP rewarded Igbo loyalty to the party or forever lose the zone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by duwdu: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
Enugupikin:

Afonja you have been busted..keep shut

Sorry, couldn't resist goading you. gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by asobo: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Enugupikin: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
deomelo:

I cant wait to see Igbos return to their ipob and we want biafra agitation after Atiku's loss.

grin grin grin
cry for yourself first bc buhari is a goner thats why yoruba wan come through the backdoor but it can not work...simple

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by eneyoduke(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wetin we go gain if we no make demand now!!!!
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by lielbree: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Enugupikin:

he is winning this is a vote bw two northerners....Atiku has 17million almajiri votes in the north waiting for him....dont be afraid yet,buhari is a goner
Buhari must go by all means but don't decive yourself. Buhari is more popular in the north than Atiku because he is an extremist

The northerners see Atiku as a liberal man who will give way for justice and equity for minority tribes.

Atiku will restructure Nigeria. No core northerner want to hear that.

The only way Atiku can will is with sw vp!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by asobo: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
duwdu:

Why do you guys challenge other posters as to their status, when you're not even in a position to prove your own credentials online and be believed, either, especially in this era of easy 'Photoshopping?'

P34c3
I won't come online to mislead people. What he is doing is a campaign of calumny.
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by vineyardfarms: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Our worry for now should be lnec ability to conduct credidable elections without interference from above, judging from the conduct of ekiti and osun? Vp from se will be a plus. My fear is lnec.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Enugupikin: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
lielbree:

Buhari must go by all means but don't decive yourself. Buhari is more popular in the north than Atiku because he is an extremist

The northerners see Atiku as a liberal man who will give way for justice and equity for minority tribes.

Atiku will restructure Nigeria. No core northerner want to hear that.

The only way Atiku can will is with sw vp!
SW already has vp from APC and seeding VP to them again would be useless...check out osun election...best bet is for SE VP

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Almaiga: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Shugavee:
she is not from the east, she is deltan

Better.

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by bluefilm: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash.
How do you expect Atiku to pick his running mate from the East, when the Region has no political value? This will be suicidal. grin

You're so right.

That region can only contribute nothing more than 5 per cent politically.

That is to say, they don't count in any way at all...

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by duwdu: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
pazienza:
This is good.

In the spirit of equity, fairness and justice. PDP as a matter of urgency should zone the VP slot to SE, the only Southern zone yet to produce a PDP president or VP since 1999, yet had supported and voted PDP presidents from SW( OBJ), SS (GEJ) North (Yaradua).

It's time PDP rewarded Igbo loyalty to the party or forever lose the zone.

There's no one universal agreement w.r.t. those attributes called, 'spirit,' 'equity,' 'fairness,' and even 'justice,' my friend; it all depends on who's holding the knife, purse, or ace, at any one time. Simple.

Sorry to have to burst your bubble.

P34c3
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Almaiga: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
bluefilm:

You're so right.

That region can only contribute nothing more than 5 per cent politically.

That is to say, they don't count in any way at all...

Your head dey there. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
The igbos love noise with their lowest number of state
They lack population compare to other geopolitical zone
Anofia

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by duwdu: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
asobo:

I won't come online to mislead people. What he is doing is a campaign of calumny.

Ah, such characterization is according to you na, and you only. Sorry, my friend, you can't afford to be so self judgemental, especially as you claim for yourself you "won't come online to mislead people," even as you're entitled to your own opinion.

P34c3
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by WIZDOM081(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
With this two Criminals PDP produced for president it shows that no more good leader in Nigeria again.

PDP give ticket to money not personality.

Is not that Buhari is the best ooo but Atiku is not the way at all

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by hateme777: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
lucy10:
I believe that Atiku and the PDP chieftain know the right and best person to choose for vice president, the interest of every Nigerian is their main priority.
When did PDP started working for your best interest ?.
Atiku paid each delegate $5000 Dollars to win the primaries, his he a father Christmas?, even father Christmas dey collect money b4 u see am abi ?. His people from the Northeast who are Fulani and Muslims need the money most, due to poverty and bokoharam effect but he left them and distributed $5000 to Igbo & Christian delegates just to win an election. So that Igbo and PDP interest will be protected. You must be joking.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by deomelo: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
[s]
Enugupikin:

cry for yourself first bc buhari is a goner thats why yoruba wan come through the backdoor but it can not work...simple
[/s]

Typical boring ipob rant.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by SirBunky85(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
Enugupikin:
good i so like this...this is the best news to me ...ATIKU should either pick a running mate from SE or nothing..
lets do this simple census
click 'like' for Atiku's VP to come from SE
Click 'share' for Atiku's VP to come from SW

Time starts now....
I thought my Igbo brothers said dat we will boycott the election unless there's a referendum? I neva see any confusional conference wey pass dis my Igbo people own

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Kronor(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
Me ooo i will vote for bihari in 2019

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Enugupikin: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
SirBunky85:
I thought my Igbo brothers said dat we will boycott the election unless there's a referendum? I neva see any confusional conference wey pass dis my Igbo people own
na your confusion?...SE VP or nothing tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Enugupikin: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical boring ipob rant.
afonja cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by EasternActivist: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
driand:
I am igbo but I think the best chance of defeating the vampire from daura is an atiku/yoruba ticket

You're not Igbo oga

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by asobo: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
duwdu:

Ah, such characterization is according to you na, and you only. Sorry, my friend, you can't afford to be so self judgemental, especially as you claim for yourself you "won't come online to mislead people," even as you're entitled to your own opinion.

P34c3
I doubt if I am interacting with a learned person. Mr, I base in Adamawa state, so please don't give me that crap up there. Good night
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by asobo: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
hateme777:

When did PDP started working for your best interest ?.
Atiku paid each delegate $5000 Dollars to win the primaries, his he a father Christmas?, even father Christmas dey collect money b4 u see am abi ?. His people from the Northeast who are Fulani and Muslims need the money most, due to poverty and bokoharam effect but he left them and distributed $5000 to Igbo & Christian delegates just to win an election. So that Igbo and PDP interest will be protected. You must be joking.
It is no more Atiku paid $5000 to each delegate but now Igbo and Christian delegates. You are senile
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by ogundeleai(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
This was how they put their eggs in one basket in 2015...Now they have started.. Yoruba is keenly watching and come out with their skilful move as usual...

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by ganu: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
lonelydora:
Ohaneze, please let's not start this. The task is sending Buhari out of Aso Rock come 2019 first.

Biko, the way PDP aspirants sheath their swords and picked Atiku, let's all sheath ours and pick VP from anywhere.

Let's not give Buhari room to win again.

I am ATIKULATED, what about you?

l
I think you can only pick a person of your party and not an outsider. if it is true it follows that Mr Peter Obi is out. I read yesterday that Atiku has already picked a VP in the person of Sentor Ben Bruce. We should remember that Atiku alone will not hand pick but in conjunction with party Excos.
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Ovamboland(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
lonelydora:
Ohaneze, please let's not start this. The task is sending Buhari out of Aso Rock come 2019 first.

Biko, the way PDP aspirants sheath their swords and picked Atiku, let's all sheath ours and pick VP from anywhere.

Let's not give Buhari room to win again.

I am ATIKULATED, what about you?

See the way ibos are grovelling, begging, threatening for VP position they called slavery position under Hausa Fulani.
Any Yoruba making decisions to vote along the lines of these miscreants is cursed with foolishness
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by lonelydora: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
ganu:
l
I think you can only pick a person of your party and not an outsider. if it is true it follows that Mr Peter Obi is out. I read yesterday that Atiku has already picked a VP in the person of Sentor Ben Bruce. We should remember that Atiku alone will not hand pick but in conjunction with party Excos.

Yes. But Uche Secondus is already a South South person. There is no way VP will come from SS
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by puzzymoniweed: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
2mercy:
Posted By: Ogochukwu Anioke

The Youth wing of Ohanaeze Ndigbo on Monday congratulated the Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar on his emergence at the party’s primary.

The former Vice President on Sunday defeated 11 other aspirants to pick the party’s ticket.

He will challenge incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressive Congress, APC, in next year’s general election.

Reacting to the victory of the former Vice President, Ohaneze Youth Council Worldwide led by Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro said Atiku is the right man for the job.

The group, however, insist that only a running mate from South East will be a suitable pair for PDP to win 2019 Presidential election.

“Majority of Igbo believes in Restructuring and majority of Igbo Youths wants Referendum because of the economic hardship in the country, we believe that Atiku whose campaign of restructuring will win the hearts of Nigerians and possible pair of running mate from South East Will quell the quest of referendum by agitators and Igbo Youths”.

“We insists that any betrayal of denying Ndigbo the Vice Presidential slot of PDP will make Ndigbo dump PDP in the Presidential election, but will vote PDP in the Gubernatorial elections in Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu”.

The group further said that the zone ‘has better personalities like Peter Obi, Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala, Sen Dr Ike Ekweremadu and Sen Enyinnaya Abaribe who are fit for the Vice Presidential job’
The group warned that it will work against the PDP by mobilising youths in the zone to vote for another party of Mr Atiku fails to pick his running late from the South East.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ohaneze-well-vote-against-atiku-pdp-if/

is ohaaneze nw south east people abeg ohanaeze shut up and stop empty threats
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Maket: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
soliddust2020:
Atiku don enter one chance. I prefer he pick okonjo Iweala, she is a technocrat, first female VP and she is from SS and married to SE man sealing two regions. She is more qualified than the other names mentioned. NOI for VP.
will she accept?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team / Court Seizes Peter Nwaoboshi's 12-Storey Building Over N1.5bn Contract Scam / ATIKU, Peter Obi & Secondus In Owerri For PDP Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.