Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (40466 Views)

We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC / 2023: Igbos Will Dump PDP If Atiku Wins Ticket — Ohanaeze / Ndigbo Muslims: We’ll Vote For Those Who Will Carry Us Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
kingshrd:

They now participating hard in zoo politics am not shocked I forsaw this though
grin grin grin
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by AK481(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
IamEmem:

Akuko Ifo, attention seeking magas, give them some currency notes and see them change tunes...ndi ara

Igbos are not like that Yoruba are.
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by NonsoWow: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
I am ashamed at the way some of my Igbo brothers in PDP reason here. What is the assurance that yorubas will vote for PDP even if given VP ticket? Is it not Igbos who call yorubas betrayers and backstabbers on this forum on a daily basis? Will handing them the Vp of PDP suddenly change them from being traitors? I know the only way yorubas will vote for PDP is if Atiku promises to hand over to them after his tenure. But even at that, they will consider waiting for 4 years in APC to get it instead of the 8 years wait that the Atiku presidency will present. Igbos in PDP should stop selling themselves cheaply and making Igbos look like unserious comedians.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by sandra50(f): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ahanaeze shut up..we don't need any vice president..after so many years it's vice president you are fighting for?we are talking about a way to stop the killer party and you are here talking about vice..I'm even advocating he takes a vice from the West and you are making noise like your opinion matters..I will vote him again and again so you should go and vote for who ever you want to vote for with your one vote or count yourselves..how many of you made this threat?10? Ok keep your 10 vote to yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by lielbree: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Enugupikin:
good i so like this...this is the best news to me ...ATIKU should either pick a running mate from SE or nothing..
lets do this simple census
click 'like' for Atiku's VP to come from SE
Click 'share' for Atiku's VP to come from SW

Time starts now....
I'm from the ss. My brother if Atiku picks from the se he will lose

Let vp go to West and influential ministers come to east.

Atiku is detribalized. He will definitely support Igbo presidency when leaving

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by duwdu: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
ogene007:

Atiku will choose his running mate from the SE because he is smart enough to know that Ndigbo is everywhere unlike other ethnic groups that are mostly resident in their regions. This is why today, you have a lot of non yorubas representing Lagos state in both the state assembly and national assembly, and this is bound to increase as our elections become more credible. You bigoted view has no factual basis, go and think about something else to use in advancing your selfish interests.

This is how you kill your potentially valid points with hyperbole and borderline lies... two or three lawmakers out of like 40, for the first time, and only in Lagos state, and you're already shouting, " today, you have a lot of non yorubas representing Lagos state in both the state assembly and national assembly, ...?"

Why do you kill yourself with your own mouth so, and repeatedly attract opprobrium? Chai.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Shugavee(f): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash.
How do you expect Atiku to pick his running mate from the East, when the Region has no political value? This will be suicidal. grin
she is not from the east, she is deltan

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by meforyou1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
Phygo:
Ohaneze get voters card?

Come rain Come shine we Igbo's are articulating come 2019.
yes we do. Articulate all d way
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by tfelicityk(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
He is full of deceit like uncle Saraki... He had nothing for the igbos...u r entailed to ur own opinion
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Tundeobama(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
genternity:
Atiku should give V.P slot to East or else he will lose out,because radio Biafra will use it against them.
Atiku that cannot win adamawa??Add Nw plus sw registered voters together we hear laughing at you.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by asobo: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
soliddust2020:
Atiku don enter one chance. I prefer he pick okonjo Iweala, she is a technocrat, first female VP and she is from SS and married to SE man sealing two regions. She is more qualified than the other names mentioned. NOI for VP.
What's one chance there Sir? It's just a piece of there mind
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Enugupikin: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
lielbree:

I'm from the ss. My brother if Atiku picks from the se he will lose

Let vp go to West and influential ministers come to east.

Atiku is detribalized. He will definitely support Igbo presidency when leaving
U ARE a clear cut afonja..u are not from any SS

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by asobo: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Tundeobama:

Atiku that cannot win adamawa??Add Nw plus sw registered voters together we hear laughing at you.
Are you a registered voter in Adamawa state? If yes then I am ready to debate you on this if not I will prefer you don't post what you don't know.
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Enugupikin: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
driand:
odika isi adiro gi mma, Anuofia!
google translator can not help u afonja...u are an afonja period

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Enugupikin: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
Navalsadiq:
when you people don't come out to vote
we will come out this time around
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Printerscanner: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Enugupikin:
good i so like this...this is the best news to me ...ATIKU should either pick a running mate from SE or nothing..
lets do this simple census
click 'like' for Atiku's VP to come from SE
Click 'share' for Atiku's VP to come from SW

Time starts now....

The over 20 million Almajaris in the North who would vote for Buhari are not on Social Media talk less of Nairaland. Likewise, INEC does not count Social Media votes, so your likes and shares are as useless as Goatluck Jonathan and his cantankerous illiterate grammarian sheppopo wife together with the US fugitive called Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Enugupikin: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
Winning123:
Igbos set to loose out again

we are talking about 2019 bro and not 2015..Atiku is a northerner and from a majority tribe
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Enugupikin: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=asuustrike1 post=71903477]
South West would be better[/quote
they should stick with APC
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by deomelo: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
lmao...

Atiku don enter once chance, ipob don begin sabotage and bullying the loser already.

According to ancient and recent history, any support, alliance and deal with ipos/SE = Failure.

Atiku don lose already.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Enugupikin: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
JjBankys:
lmao atiku pickling VP from the east, will just seal his doom.
its a lie and a ploy to distract pdp
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by lielbree: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Enugupikin:

This is what I hate from you nl Igbo boys.

Oya let him pick Ngozi and lose to buhari undecided

Face reality. The West has more voting strength than the east.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Enugupikin: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
deomelo:
lmao...

Atiku don enter once chance, ipob don begin sabotage and bullying the loser already.

According to ancient and recent history, any support, alliance and deal with ipos/SE = Failure.

Atiku don lose already.
keep deceiving urself..buhari is a goner..it is now a fight bw two northerners

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by duwdu: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
Enugupikin:

LOL; And who says you're from the SS or SE, or wherever you claim to be from, yourself? wink

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Enugupikin: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
Printerscanner:

The over 20 million Almajaris in the North who would vote for Buhari are not on Social Media talk less of Nairaland. Likewise, INEC does not count Social Media votes, so your likes and shares are as useless as Goatluck Jonathan and his cantankerous illiterate grammarian sheppopo wife together with the US fugitive called Atiku
no be only buhari get almajiris wey go vote am....atiku too has millions of almajiris with 17million votes wating for him

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
Tinubu newspaper again
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by OlaPhils(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
i beg , make una just leave madam alone
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Enugupikin: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
duwdu:

LOL; And who says you're from the SS or SE, or wherever you claim to be from, yourself? wink

P34c3
Afonja you have been busted..keep shut

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by duwdu: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
asobo:
Are you a registered voter in Adamawa state? If yes then I am ready to debate you on this if not I will prefer you don't post what you don't know.

Why do you guys challenge other posters as to their status, when you're not even in a position to prove your own credentials online and be believed, either, especially in this era of easy 'Photoshopping?'

P34c3
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Enugupikin: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
lielbree:

This is what I hate from you nl Igbo boys.

Oya let him pick Ngozi and lose to buhari undecided

Face reality. The West has more voting strength than the east.
he is winning this is a vote bw two northerners....Atiku has 17million almajiri votes in the north waiting for him....dont be afraid yet,buhari is a goner

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by somehow: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buhari will remain the president till 2023.

I know why some of you hate him, the free monies you usually get to fund the lifestyle your real pay can't fund has depleted.

a country of criminals don't like prudent spenders as leaders.

Una want Atiku the second babangida so that the chop chop go continue.

sick people too plenty for Naija.

like Atiku was not one of the earliest leaders since we went civilian. haliburton and co still fresh in our memory.

being a customer oga for 20 years, stole as much as he could to step up the biz he currently has, also stole as VP. yet una think na him be una savior, no more fresh blood? no more new face? una mumu huge pass dindinrin own.

the only person i can vote for if not buhari must be a new blood!

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by duwdu: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Printerscanner:

See 'finishing.' gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Enugupikin: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
NonsoWow:
I am ashamed at the way some of my Igbo brothers in PDP reason here. What is the assurance that yorubas will vote for PDP even if given VP ticket? Is it not Igbos who call yorubas betrayers and backstabbers on this forum on a daily basis? Will handing them the Vp of PDP suddenly change them from being traitors? I know the only way yorubas will vote for PDP is if Atiku promises to hand over to them after his tenure. But even at that, they will consider waiting for 4 years in APC to get it instead of the 8 years wait that the Atiku presidency will present. Igbos in PDP should stop selling themselves cheaply and making Igbos look like unserious comedians.
i am telling u brother..u said the whole truth..the yorubas want PDP VP so that anyone that wins will carry them and later they will start saying they play sophisticated politics and still laugh at same igbo people that they kept their eggs in one basket

i am happy u are reasoning well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Is Aisha Buhari? / Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team / Court Seizes Peter Nwaoboshi's 12-Storey Building Over N1.5bn Contract Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.