Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (40462 Views)

We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC / 2023: Igbos Will Dump PDP If Atiku Wins Ticket — Ohanaeze / Ndigbo Muslims: We’ll Vote For Those Who Will Carry Us Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by soviete(m): 8:00am On Oct 09, 2018
Shugavee:
okay whivh one correct?
I'm not saying u r wrong... But for some reason which i don't know yet... I just find that post funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by irumanle(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2018
Ohaneza the most worthless, needless, useless and toothless agitation group of all time.
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by DonBenny77(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
soliddust2020:
Atiku don enter one chance. I prefer he pick okonjo Iweala, she is a technocrat, first female VP and she is from SS and married to SE man sealing two regions. She is more qualified than the other names mentioned. NOI for VP.

He will get majority of Nigerian women votes to
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by driand(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2018
Manueleee:

lol... Don't say dat. That is depending on d person he picked. If he pick from south east, PDP will win d whole of SE and SS but even if he pick from SW, he won't win in all d SW. Just tell urslf d truth bro.
well I live in the SW and after considering the yoruba man's nature of deceit and never being true to themselves, I'm beginning to concur with your opinion, if atiku picks the likes of ekweremmadu or Peter obi, there is a chance of sweeping the entire SE and SS, he'll have a chance of sweeping the NE And NC, he'll still pick up the votes of Igbos in SW and those of the yorubas who are enlighten....

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Nobody: 9:01am On May 31, 2022
PinkPUSSY grin .. now this is one crazy ass moniker... Can I see the towtow for confamation? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Atiku's Signature Of Peace Accord / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.