Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,624 members, 7,865,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Why You Need Not Feel Bad When Rejected. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Need Not Feel Bad When Rejected. (495 Views)

Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately / I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need Not Feel Bad When Rejected. by kollinzgee(m): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Never feel bad when rejected. This is one problem many men are having at the moment when rejection is too much many men retreat to their shell. And believe me if you woo girls the normal way guys woo girls you will be rejected. I don feel bad at all these days I av risen above it but wait..... Should you be rejected it because you don't know game create some time and learn you dating game you will be the one rejecting I av a thread for that
Re: Why You Need Not Feel Bad When Rejected. by skono(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hey Boss, please share advance version of bang rule: spngubo@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: Why You Need Not Feel Bad When Rejected. by Oreofepeters: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
you made some sense tho.

(1) (Reply)

The Ladies_what You Need To Know About The Vagina! / 7 Reasons She's Not The One For You, No. 3 Will Shock You / Tragedy As Groomsman Man During Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.