Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Dear Ladies Let Me Teach You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies Let Me Teach You... (676 Views)

Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! / Dear Ladies, If You Were A Guy.... / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies Let Me Teach You... by natureboy2(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Dear ladies,
Let me teach you how to show love to your guy.
Some of you ladies do not know how to show love to the guy you are dating. some ladies think that the only way to show a guy love is by having sex with him; that is why some ladies do not have anything to offer a guy except sex. I remembered many years ago when I was dating a girl, I bought gifts for her, then she said, "I will pay you back this night by giving you a hot sex." I just laughed. It is very funny. Sex is not a prove of love. Don't use sex to prove that you love a guy. As a lady, you can prove that you love a guy in the following ways:
1. Buy gifts for him. You can give him gifts of T-shirts, shoes, undies, singlets or even a phone if you have the money.
2. Take him out for lunch and pay his bills at least once in 2 months. It is not bad at all.
3. Send him some love text messages occasionally.
4. Give him phone calls daily at least once daily, ask him how he is doing and tell him that you love him.
5. Occasionally you can cook a delicious meal for him, maybe once in a week or once in two weeks, but not everyday like a housewife.
6. You can also help him financially when he is broke.
7. Take him out for shopping at least once in a year, you will not die.
8. Pray for him
9. Advise him
10. Help him to build a bright future.
I know some ladies will crucify me because of this post, but this is the ideal thing to do for your guy, not sex, sex sex.
Re: Dear Ladies Let Me Teach You... by smoke123(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2018
nice one bro
Re: Dear Ladies Let Me Teach You... by topedoski(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2018
Girls won't comment
Re: Dear Ladies Let Me Teach You... by chendstone01(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2018
Gals always think sex is want we want. smh boys we still like petting too
Re: Dear Ladies Let Me Teach You... by Olifiz(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2018
Girls hardly do any of these stuffs..... they feel only the guy should do all these forgetting it’s a 2way street
Re: Dear Ladies Let Me Teach You... by Bluezy13(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2018
Hmmm...

I don't have any business with what a lady has to offer.
I offer what I can.
When I'm fed up, I quietly walk away.
And that is wisdom.

The moment you start expecting preferential treatment from a lady, marks the beginning of sadness, bitterness and disappointment.
Re: Dear Ladies Let Me Teach You... by ImaIma1(f): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nice post.

These are basic things that a lady should be able to do for the man they claim to love.

About some ladies thinking everything is about sex...some guys act like sex is connected to their life and they need it for survival. Maybe that's why those ladies keep using sex as payment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Woman Celebrate After Her Hubby Sidechick Allegedly Got Into An Accident / A Working Class Gentleman Needed In Warri / 10 Reasons Men Should Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.