Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. (6491 Views)

Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You / Ladies Which Number Are You Choosing??? / Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by abbeyty(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2018
Choose the number that best describe your, pls be honest.

Re: Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 27, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

So, this is all you can think about. Borrow sense abeg

☣ ☠

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by Ivorianaija(f): 8:01pm On May 27, 2018
Some women are born with large or irregularly-shaped labia. Other women may develop the condition after puberty, childbirth, or as a result of aging. It is not caused by masturbation, nor is it a sexually transmitted infection. Labial hypertrophy typically affects the labia minora, the inner lips of the vagina. The labia minora can also swell during sex, which is normal, and similar to a male erection.
Re: Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by Tallesty1(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2018
Why you dey compare ladies with garlic?
Re: Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by JasonScoolari: 8:07pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:
Some women are born with large or irregularly-shaped labia. Other women may develop the condition after puberty, childbirth, or as a result of aging. It is not caused by masturbation, nor is it a sexually transmitted infection. Labial hypertrophy typically affects the labia minora, the inner lips of the vagina. The labia minora can also swell during sex, which is normal, and similar to a male erection.
What a "beautiful" Research... Professor of pussy and International studies.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by Ivorianaija(f): 8:10pm On May 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
What a "beautiful" Research... Professor of pussy and International studies.

I took sexual education courses in secondary school and university.
Re: Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by jonaifame22(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by JasonScoolari: 8:15pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

I took sexual education courses in secondary school and university.
Wow!!! What a "milestone achievement" I think the Emeritus title befits thee more.

Let me be your student sir.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by Ivorianaija(f): 8:16pm On May 27, 2018
If a woman's vagina looks strange it's most likely because of how she developed after puberty, or child birth.
Re: Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by pointblank247(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2018
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by Ivorianaija(f): 8:18pm On May 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Wow!!! What a "milestone achievement" I think the Emeritus title befits thee more.

Let me be your student sir.

Away, you starvelling, you elf-skin, you dried neat’s-tongue, bull’s-pizzle, you stock-fish!
Re: Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2018
The shape is not as important as the feeling...
Re: Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by JasonScoolari: 8:22pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Away, you starvelling, you elf-skin, you dried neat’s-tongue, bull’s-pizzle, you stock-fish!
I don't think I understand French sir, type in English. Mercì Boku!

Re: Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by Ivorianaija(f): 8:25pm On May 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I don't think I understand French sir, type in English. Mercì Boku!

Away, you three-inch fool!
Re: Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by JasonScoolari: 8:28pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Away, you three-inch fool!
I guess that's the core course in Sexual education department. "Three-inch 101" cool
Re: Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by kmaster007: 10:11pm On May 27, 2018
smelling
Re: Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. by Danny110(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2018
Thank u sir for ur wonderful research or esteemed minister for pussyiology nd women related affairs grin

(1) (Reply)

“these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter / 10 Types Of Confused Ladies / When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.